sjay:

Love for Love's sake is pretty good, if you haven't watched that yet

No I haven’t watched that yet but I’ll give it a whirl Thanks.

-OverthinkingRN-:
Does anyone have any good BL Recommendations for me

"Love for Love's Sake" is indeed really good. Otherwise, it depends so much on your tastes and preferences as well as any subscriptions you might have, but here are a few titles from your PTW list which I especially liked and which seem to be popular with many others:

Japan:
"Utsukushii Kare" ("My Beautiful Man") - superb trilogy!
"Perfect Propose" (good protagonists and interesting relationship/backstory between them)
Korea:
"Blueming" (I didn't love it quite as much as other reviewers, but it was still good)
"Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart" (all-around really nice)
Taiwan:
"About Youth" (my favourite Taiwanese BL - school BL, young first love at its best)
"Stay By My Side" (cute 'n fluffy)
Thailand:
"Ingredients" (very short episodes, charming and feel-good)
"21 Days Theory" (cute 'n fluffy school BL)
"My Bromance" (heavy but dramatically good, with Fluke Natouch - however, the sequel was disappointing)
"Something In My Room" (uncut version! - I haven't actually watched it yet, but I definitely will because it stars Supanut and I've heard lots of good feedback)

Also, I would suggest to just read back in this forum and see what others liked that gets your interest.

-OverthinkingRN-:

Does anyone have any good BL Recommendations for me I can’t find anything and I’ve been searching forever.

why not but mostly they'd be thai bls or korean

u can see my watchlist 

it has 99.9% bls only

I’ll take a look thank you I’m currently watching love for love’s sake as per somebody else’s recommendations.

Is a theme song different than an ost?

-OverthinkingRN-:

I’ll take a look thank you I’m currently watching love for love’s sake as per somebody else’s recommendations.

oh i too want to watch it

-OverthinkingRN-:

Does anyone have any good BL Recommendations for me I can’t find anything and I’ve been searching forever.

This is my current list of Favourite BL Dramas and Favourite BL/LGBTQ+ Films & Shorts. See if there is anything that you might want to watch.

Day 23 of April Challenge

Favourite Theme Song

Well, this is a difficult one for me. Whilst, of course, I adore the soundtrack from "To My Star"  and "To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories", there are three songs from the K-BL drama "Once Again" which get me truly emotional every time they play (usually from my OST playlist).  They are:

"I'm Still" by Kuhan, "Other Side" by Runy, and, well, what I've chosen to answer this question: that being "Time" by HeroLee.

American Fan:
Is a theme song different than an ost?

One might argue that a theme song doesn't necessarily have to be original to the series, or that an OST doesn't necessarily have to be "the" theme song of the series, or even (strictly speaking) that an OST is literally "original soundtrack" and thus not just a single song - but I think for most of us in this group, they're pretty much the same. And in any case, the correct answer is "My Oxygen" (see above).

omg I’m dead like these are my top two cps, I actually let myself think it for a moment, but was like nah probably not happening, but it did, this is insane, ok I need a moment—

The Heart Killers

So excited for Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist <3 MarkOhm <3

-OverthinkingRN-:

Heyy If you need I have a  Playlist with curently about 197 BLs but the ones I truly recommend are in  this playlist and this playlist <333 

They will continue growing as I watch more and more dramas so hopefully you'll never run out or recommendations  XD

axdxex:

omg I’m dead like these are my top two cps, I actually let myself think it for a moment, but was like nah probably not happening, but it did, this is insane, ok I need a moment—

The Heart Killers

Aaahhh. I loved the trailer for this!!!!

PaiSkyForever:

So excited for Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist <3 MarkOhm <3

Looks cute

KristSingto's series also looks so good. I am so happy seeing one of my original favorite pairs working together again. Lol I cried tears of joy. <3  They were my very first ever bl watch(Sotus). :)