RiqueXinw:

LMAO I read  "give us detailed descriptions" lol I was like "of the pictures?", I was ready to start typing and using code names lol.  Anyways I saw them on Twitter here is the link:

https://x.com/hubboyslove/status/1784314126187037045

Although given the contents of my profile and the fact that I have openly talked about sperm in this club before, I could have just posted the pics, so if you or anyone wants to save the trouble ask and I will. 

Thank you for thinking of us

Sharing is caring lmao

RiqueXinw:
LMAO I read  "give us detailed descriptions" lol I was like "of the pictures?", I was ready to start typing and using code names lol.  Anyways I saw them on Twitter here is the link:

You aren't far off. I almost asked for that instead of directions. ;-)

PaiSkyForever:

Day 27 - BL Dramas I Dropped

Lmao I can honestly say that I have dropped 0 dramas. XD 

well i have only 1

only friends

Day 28 Challenge: "BL drama that deserves to get S2"

Gosh, I'm overwhelmed by this question. Too many possibilities. System overload ...

I Feel You Linger In The Air <3

eli-:

Good luck! I'm assuming you have exams?

Yep, unfortunately 

And it's the main exams

We've basically got 3 days of exams (Wed, Thurs and Friday) TT

ANNIE NU:

u can do it

dont lose before that also wasn't yesterday friday

I meant next Friday

As in Friday 03/05

Magnoliee:

It might be a bit late, but I wish you all the best, my fingers are crossed.
I'm sure you were great! So, let me look at the calendar... , Friday is probably over in your part of the world, too? Let us know, what dramas you're binge watching, please? :D  :D :D 

Oh i mean next friday

I'm still studying day and night

Even had to wake up at 6:30 today to continue studying TT

also, thanks!

RiqueXinw:

Question how do I apply the spoiler feature to photos because I ran across some photos from a photo shoot Andy Bian the guy who plays Jack from History 3: Trapped, did and they are Playboyy type content lol.

SEND IT

PLS

I need something to get me out of my pool of misery 

RiqueXinw:

https://x.com/hubboyslove/status/1784314126187037045

Although given the contents of my profile and the fact that I have openly talked about sperm in this club before, I could have just posted the pics, so if you or anyone wants to save the trouble ask and I will. 

I can't open it help TT

PaiSkyForever:

I completely agree

Day 27 of April Challenge: BL Drama You Dropped

I've never dropped a drama (sorry DJ lol ) but I do have a few dramas On Hold, like 7 Project

Day 28: BL Drama That Deserves To Get A Season 2

I agree with @PaiSkyForever about IFYLITA

One of the best dramas ever imo 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I completely agree

:)

PaiSkyForever:

Is it a sad ending?

Day 28 Challenge - BL Drama That Deserves a S2

HIStory 3: Trapped

Major Spoiler Alert!!!

I need to see Shao Fei & Tang Yi together, after Tang Yi serves his prison sentence and gets out.  I imagine Shao Fei wating for him at the entry, all excited with his silly grin, and Tang Yi comes strolling out like nothing happened, cool as a cucumber. But when they get home...

PaiSkyForever:

Haha, sorry everyone! IFYLITA is one of my dropped dramas. But I did go back at someone's rec to watch the touchy feely scenes. :-)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'm still studying day and night

Even had to wake up at 6:30 today to continue studying TT

Make sure to reward yourself after a job well done. And have a little chocolate during break times, lol.

YOU can do it!! <3