RiqueXinw:

Our Dating Sim 7/10

very cute series/movie. Oh and a lot of kisses.

And, in one BTS sequence we learn one particular actor's kissing habit. *LOL*

Day 28 of April Challenge

BL Drama That Deserves a Season 2

I'm not sure it's deserved, but I hate it when a series in which I'm invested is dropped, or stops mid-way. So, what I want is to see the continuation of both "Addicted" and "Stay with Me".

Of course, this will never happen. Only "Stay with Me" has the audio drama continuation.

Chun Mo Rionnag:
I'm not sure it's deserved, but I hate it when a series in which I'm invested is dropped, or stops mid-way. So, what I want is to see the continuation of both "Addicted" and "Stay with Me".

While I haven't seen Addicted, I totally agree with Stay With Me! That was my other choice.

Episode 4 of "Only Boo!" livestream starting ... now!

Watching Our Dating Sim right now and it's so cute! Though I can't seem to get rid of the feeling these guys are straight lmao. I guess some actors can't act gay at all. Oh well, at least the story's interesting.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I can't open it help TT

Have no fear I am here as the resident CSO 

Disclaimer very Steamy photos ahead(hide the kids)

Chun Mo Rionnag:
So, what I want is to see the continuation of both "Addicted"

I have to agree with this choice as well as @American Fan choice of History 3: Trapped.

Episode 5 of Our Dating Sim was so nice. Better than the previous episodes by a long shot. Their kiss was good imo.

Updates:

Damn this post is long!

p43425:

Episode 4 of "Only Boo!" livestream starting ... now!

Thanks for the reminder!

So I just jumped into For Him the series solely on impulse and I am glad I did because the level of sexiness and flirting is sinful. Somebody cue Lana Del Rey's song "Burning Desire", 

"Every Saturday night, I get dressed up to ride for you, baby" 

I cannot help!!!!

RiqueXinw:
So I just jumped into For Him the series solely on impulse and I am glad I did because the level of sexiness and flirting is sinful.

I'd be interested to hear your updates as you get further into it. The reviews and average MDL rating are pretty negative - but sometimes they can be deceptive.

p43425:

I'd be interested to hear your updates as you get further into it. The reviews and average MDL rating are pretty negative - but sometimes they can be deceptive.

I dropped this one after 2 episodes, it wasn’t doing it for me. Plus the behind the secenes drama/issues with this show aren’t pretty. Maybe that’s also part of why the ratings are bad.

Day 28 Challenge: BL drama that deserves to get S2 (or at least to be completed)

The nominees are:

And the winner is Stay with Me. I will forever be salty about the Season 2 that we will never get.

angeliviki2022:
Stay with Me. I will forever be salty about the Season 2 that we will never get.

Indeed.

angeliviki2022:
The Best Story  

That was a really nice series - and yeah, I forgot about that ending. Time for a re-watch!