RiqueXinw:

*Clears throat* Today is a very special day, one that is beyond comparison. Today is the day I graced this world with my presence. Today is my birthday yayyyyyy.

omg happy birthday! I wish you have a happy and fullfilling year ahead of you <3

American Fan:
I'm Tee, Me Too

It's a non-BL. I have it on hold but may decide to finish it at some point.

RiqueXinw:
my birthday

Have a wonderful birthday!!

RiqueXinw:
Today is my birthday yayyyyyy.

happy birthdayyy <33

RiqueXinw:

*Clears throat* Today is a very special day, one that is beyond comparison. Today is the day I graced this world with my presence. Today is my birthday yayyyyyy.

Happy Birthday!! :D

'We Are' Ep 5

There's something about this show that makes my insides feel like a fluttery mushy mess. I am a goner.

Peem & Phum
These two really do make me feel some sort of way.
We start the episode with an almost kiss. The half point mark is graced with an accidental kiss. Finally, the last scene leaves us off with an actual, honest to god, kiss. What should we call this trifecta??? 
On another note, how did you all interpret the scene where Phum says "You're so demanding, Peem." Is Peem's reaction because his heart shook, or something else?

Q & Toey
Damn. I know why Toey is in love with Q. I am too.

He sharpened his pencils. The audacity. I love him. 

Is the friend group shipping Q & Toey??? Because for sure Toey is a hardcore Peem & Phum shipper.

Tan & Fang
These two are our first official couple, but I can't help feeling like I'm missing something ??? Screentime?

On the flip side-- Tan is super cute, look at him asking for consent and also climbing Fang like a tree out of excitement. I also wished I had his confidence, because introducing Fang as "my future boyfriend" is wild to me. 

LASTLY. This show has the best ending shots. Ep 3 was gorgeous, and I need to say the same about EP 5. The way the camera focused on each of their eyes, nose, lips, in synch with Peems voice. Art. 

My only concern remains: "How will they keep this up for 11 more episodes?" but I've decided not to worry about it for now, and just enjoy the ride. 

RiqueXinw:

Happy Birthday. Hope your day was Amazing. Sending love and good vibes your way!!!!

TanFang are probably my favorite in We Are they are just the freaking cutest imo!!!<3   :)

Thank you guys so much for the wishes :)

RiqueXinw:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU!!! From one May baby to another. haha

So now you're a whole 20 years old? 

angeliviki2022:

It's a non-BL. I have it on hold but may decide to finish it at some point.

Ok thanks for the info!

axdxex:
My only concern remains: "How will they keep this up for 11 more episodes?" but I've decided not to worry about it for now, and just enjoy the ride. 

Mine too, but I also decided to not worry about it :-)  Busy day so I'll get to watch the latest EP later tonight. On a break for a moment and thought I'd catch up here.  I'll come back to your spoiler comments after. 

American Fan:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU!!! From one May baby to another. haha

So now you're a whole 20 years old? 

Thank you *insert heart emoji*

Nope that time I said I was 19 I was already counting this birthday so I am 19; yup I am one of those annoying people who starts counting down to their birthday from a month away. Plus I am born the 1st of the month so as far as I am concerned I get the whole damn month thank you very much. 

Truth be told my mind feels 50 but my heart says 15 loll

We Are  EP 5

axdxex:
There's something about this show that makes my insides feel like a fluttery mushy mess. I am a goner.

This was the best ep for me. I felt those flutters too. **My heart**

I can really feel Peem & Phum's chemistry. Whoa, that ending kiss!! I'm excited for the next ep. 

Yeah, I wondered too about Peem's reaction after Phum's comment about how "demanding" Peem was. I couldn't tell if it was a positive or negative reaction.

Not sure what to think about Tan & Fang. I love Fang (his smile, his eyes!!) but I'm not feeling their chemistry as a couple.  I can't take anything Tan says as serious since his character comes across as OTT for me.

And this is so random, but I cringed when Q tossed the tin of sharpened pencils to Toey. In the real world every one of those pencil tips prob would have broken, haha.  

Things are heating up and still 11 eps to go...

RiqueXinw:
yup I am one of those annoying people who starts counting down to their birthday from a month away.

:-)  :-)

In my family we have a group text contest to see who can send their birthday message first to the birthdayee, either after the stroke of midnight or the earliest possible AM time of the actual b-day.  It's a hoot. 

axdxex:
'We Are' Ep 5

American Fan:
This was the best ep for me. I felt those flutters too. **My heart**

I have to agree with both of you. I loved today's episode and can't wait for the next episode :)

American Fan:
In my family we have a group text contest to see who can send their birthday message first to the birthdayee, either after the stroke of midnight or the earliest possible AM time of the actual b-day.  It's a hoot. 

Sounds like my type of family. Birthdays are special and deserve to be celebrated.