Chun Mo Rionnag:

World of BL has BLs listed by these countries, in case you want to check it against yours.

Thank you so much! I'll check it out now.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

World of BL has BLs listed by these countries, in case you want to check it against yours.

Even if World of BL most likely has all the BL series I added on my list, I will still keep my lists for personal use (to check off titles I've seen) and also, I have lots of GL series on them too, I'd like to keep them for this reason.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I finished Deep Night TT

It was sooooo good

I was surprised at how much I liked this too. Wela and Khem had a healthy relationship. The throuple were so cute together.

angeliviki2022:

I was surprised at how much I liked this too. Wela and Khem had a healthy relationship. The throuple were so cute together.

Yesss Ikr the MLs relationship was so sweet and healthy, the way they continued to support each other throughout, especially how Khem cared for Wela so much

and the way the throuple talked things out and decided to give it a go, I loved it too! I've never seen a throuple in a BL Drama before, so it was really nice to see something so different :)

I NEED ONLY BOO! EP 5 RN

It's sooo cute, both couples r actually adorable

and the kiss at the end of ep 4?! I can't been that was Kang's imagination

I literally started blushing and internally screaming when Book showed up, like omg why is he so damn handsome?

istg if they make this into a love triangle between Moo, Kang and Book's character I will actually cry 

Time to watch Wandee Goodday hehe

YT  vid of BL's that are likely canceled.

RE: Wandee Goodday ep 1

WOW THAT WAS A HELL OF AN INTRODUCTION TO THE DRAMA

I loved how the just started the first ep with the *interesting* scene lmao

And I'm absolutely head over heels for both the MLs, they're so cute and funny together :D

Loved how chaotic they were when trying to have sex lmao, it reminded me of Nuer and Syn in Cutie Pie 2 You *laughing emoji*

I can already tell this drama is gonna be one I'll look forward to updating each week and I can't wait :)

Re: Wandee Goodday Episode 1

I like this first episode. Both leads are easy on the eyes and I am looking forward to seeing them being affectionate to each other because honestly after that scene with them in the hospital where they were taking the heart rate, it was obvious that they were lost in each other already. 

Looking forward to the next episode.

Updates incoming :)

I just watched the official pilot and I am HOOKED. I love what I see and I can't wait to watch it when it releases. 

Wandee Goodday Ep1

It’s here! It’s here! I love these two already!

Let me talk about a few things:

• The audacity of Ter. Let me fight him. How dare he ask that of Wandee. That’s a low blow, specially when they’re supposed to be friends. You don’t ask stuff like that from people you care for. 
  • The second hand embarrasment from Wandee. Save me lmao I can’t handle him! I had to pause like 20 times. Excuse me sir, where’s your game? The way he flipped off Ter’s ad… I love him already.
  • Yak is truly special, because as hot as Wandee is, the mini mart scene would have scarred me for life. The most unrealistic thing in this show is how fast Yak took off his high tops, because let’s be real, it’s a struggle!
  • Plakao, my child. Sign me up for the sunshine protection squad. I hope he finds someone to love, who is right for him, by the end of this show.
  • Might be reading too much into this already but it feels like there’s a theme of Yak and Wandee  being too kind and diminishing themselves in order to fit into the expectations of others? 
 axdxex:
The audacity of Ter

OMG this! The man has no decency. He is scum!

axdxex:
The second hand embarrasment from Wandee. Save me lmao I can’t handle him! I had to pause like 20 times. Excuse me sir, where’s your game? The way he flipped off Ter’s ad… I love him already.

Lmao same I paused the ep so many times lmao 

RE: We Are ep 5

God, all the couples r killing me rn with their cuteness

I just binged 3 eps of the drama and caught up with everyone and THE KISS AT THE END OF THE EP  LEFT ME SCREAMING AND FLAILING ON MY BED ISTG

And Tan and Fang r so adorable, I loved the confession scene *heart eyes*

I'm so completely in love with all of the couples in this drama and I'm dying for the next ep omg TT

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I'm so completely in love with all of the couples in this drama and I'm dying for the next ep omg TT

RE: We Are 

Yay, we can watch it together again, on the same day. Oh wait, I'm traveling this week and don't know when I'll get to watch ANY BLs. I may have to wait a whole week before I have ANY private time for my guilty pleasure. Boo Whoo!! :-(

American Fan:
Oh wait, I'm traveling this week

Me too. Packing my kid up from college (yes, I'm old).