PaiSkyForever:

https://youtu.be/Vr-FtvxQzfI?si=6iW8ZvByoGYzCOjt LoveSea trailer!!! 30 more days til I get to see my babies again!!! <3

Omg I’m sat, it looks soooo good. Freaking Fort *heart eyes* I’m not fighting anyone for him, I’m just appreciating ok lol

Uhmm are you guys seeing what I am seeing. New was on a live and turned the camera to the side and it showed Gun and Tay kissing. Like every social media I go I see it.

TikTok link:

https://www.tiktok.com/@suppasitclout/video/7367408792964697350?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7319664316536882694

RiqueXinw:
New was on a live and turned the camera to the side and it showed Gun and Tay kissing.

Grrr. I already called dibs on Gun! Hands off!

p43425:
Grrr. I already called dibs on Gun! Hands off!

Looks like Tay is already laying claim lolll

RiqueXinw:

Looks like Tay is already laying claim lolll

Lol <3

RiqueXinw:

Uhmm are you guys seeing what I am seeing. New was on a live and turned the camera to the side and it showed Gun and Tay kissing. Like every social media I go I see it.

TikTok link:

https://www.tiktok.com/@suppasitclout/video/7367408792964697350?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7319664316536882694

In my delulu mind all four of them kiss each other all the time, so I’m not shocked or suprised lmao

RiqueXinw:

TikTok link:

Wow, are they really in a relationship? Wouldn't be surprised at all. Long live the happy couple! <3

Emma:

Wow, are they really in a relationship? Wouldn't be surprised at all. Long live the happy couple! <3

I honestly think they joke around like this. Plus Tay had to come out and explain that it’s just how this group is, becauae people are just weird and mean. But if one day they tell us they are dating, I’ll be their #1 supporter lmao

axdxex:

I honestly think they joke around like this. Plus Tay had to come out and explain that it’s just how this group is, becauae people are just weird and mean. But if one day they tell us they are dating, I’ll be their #1 supporter lmao

Yeah, I've seen Tay's tweets about it. I thought it was real for a second because I've never seen Gun kiss someone on the lips outside fanservice with Off (and that too, mostly in their series, not irl). So I was very surprised about this, with Tay. I will also support them 100% if they end up dating for real.

Emma:

Yeah, I've seen Tay's tweets about it. I thought it was real for a second because I've never seen Gun kiss someone on the lips outside fanservice with Off (and that too, mostly in their series, not irl). So I was very surprised about this, with Tay. I will also support them 100% if they end up dating for real.

Yeah, like maybe they are dating? Maybe all 4 or 3 of them are dating, who knows? But since Tay said no, it’s none of my business lmao

For Him the series

Production 1/2

Writing 1/2

Acting 1/2

Intimacy 1.5/2

Music 1/1

Special 10 Scene 0/1

Total Rating Score 5.5/10

Review Incoming!

Re: For Him the series

Firstly, let me say I don't regret watching this and if I was not being strictly objective it would have been a 6, but I cannot escape my sense of fairness that is just who I am. 

The first half of the series started off good enough as I said previously. It established an intriguing story and the scenes especially the ones in the bar were very sensual and aesthetically pleasing and the accompanying music created a suitable mood. However after episode 5 onward the series deteriorated with the story and production  taking a nose dive into the underbelly of mediocrity, ineptitude and apathy. 

There were plot holes that left the story inconsistent. After episode 5 it was apparent that the writers were at a loss however I appreciate so much what they did to try and salvage it. What they did was to start cutting episodes shorter than the 45 minutes. The episode would last for approximately 30 minutes and the remaining 15 minutes is just behind the scenes footage. I appreciated this because they did not bother to write in useless scenes as fillers. They also had episode 10 and 12 at full 45 minutes and those episodes had body to them hence the writers knew when they had enough substance and utilised it appropriately. 

The writing of the characters I found disappointing as in the beginning they made certain characters out to be strong and sassy but they later had these characters appearing weak and taking bullshit from the antagonists. 

The second couple's story was horribly written. There was no proper communication between them right up until the last few episodes and so their story dragged on and for the most irritating reason being the ex of one of them. One half of the couple had no growth while the other half was made to seem immature and lacking shame.

The whole story surrounding Blue had potential but it lacked substantial writing that would have made the Blue's revaluation more coherent than just dropping in all at once the fact that his parents were homophobic. I think they should have at least hinted at this before in past episodes so that when the climax of his story, where he committed suicide, came along it would have flowed more smoothly instead of having the audience fixate on the homophobic parents, while dealing with the suicide plus Him's negligence as it relates to the suicide. Even Him's negligence should have been better written to add some depth. 

Now, the antagonists, Type and Te; if you watched Tharntype and hated the antagonist there then you will hate these two with just as much passion. Te's whole reason for revenge relating to Blue lacked so much substance leaving his whole character senseless. The redemption arc they wrote for him was so rushed that it seemed as if a whole piece of the story was missing and everyone just jumped to forgive him. Type's character in my opinion was just a disaster. Even his ending was polished over. For such an evil villain his downfall was unfulfilling as it was quickly swept under the rug, we did not even get to see his arrest or him in jail. There are so many plot holes, I would be here all night if I should pick them all out.

The product placement for the perfumes were a lot, but I did not mind as they were done in a sexy way. One of the few saving graces of the series is the N/C scenes as they were done well and looked appealing. Personally the foot fetish thing that occurred in episode 12 is not my thing, but I won't judge. I will say though that Sky from LITA still has the riding championship because Nail had nothing on him lol.

I also appreciate that this series broke the stereotype of the mean girls group in BLs instead they had the popular girl group being friends with one half of the lead couple (Nail), and they supported him all the way.

I would not recommend this series to a new BL watcher but I think it is worth looking at because the story just needed better writing and production and it could have been great.

p43425:

I'd be interested to hear your updates as you get further into it. The reviews and average MDL rating are pretty negative - but sometimes they can be deceptive.

Rique, thanks for the update. I've not (yet) watched "For Him", but I guess the reviews and average MDL ratings (here my answer to you from 12 days ago) weren't so far off after all, not to mention Axdxex's comment at the time (below). Sorry that it didn't live up to your initial enthusiasm.

axdxex:
I dropped this one after 2 episodes, it wasn’t doing it for me.

So, I watched yesterday's special episode of "You Are Mine" (Gaga - added to the end as "Episode 11"). While I didn't love the main series quite as much as VBL sister productions "Stay By My Side" and "VIP Only", it was still a decent series - and now it's nice to get the closure of various open questions that were left from the final episode of the main series. It was a bit confusing in the opening scene because the hair styles (for both Shun Yu and Shang Zhou) were so different - I hardly recognised them at first! Anyways, it was a nice special episode which was not 50% advertising (*cough* "Deep Night" *cough*).

Of the four special episodes, the one I'm looking forward to the most is "Stay By My Side" (on 24 May) because Bu Xia and Jiang Chi were the couple I got most invested in - so adorably cute (and funny) together!

I'm currently watching "Anti  Reset" so I finish it in good time for the special episode on 31 May - and although the sci-fi robot theme isn't really my thing, it still has VBL's generally high quality standard.

RiqueXinw:

"Hello Nurse, she is out again."

Hiaaa don't be meannn 

How about we share Joong? Like, U can have him on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and I'll have him on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays (I believe I get the benefit, being the youngest here:)))

RiqueXinw:

Deep Night special episode

6/10

I was disappointed to say the least.

I don't think I'll be watching this anytime soon then :(

Brittney:
Me, too. I love amusement park episodes in general, but this preview already has me giggling. I can't wait for next Wednesday. 

Totally!