RiqueXinw:
I have been buried in cases all morning, sigh, exams are a pain. I am just getting to watch the trailers for Addicted Heroin Thai version - I honestly love what I see but I see it as its own story because I don't see any major connection to the original so I am very sceptical, so if someone else saw the connection please tell me. 

I didn't see the original cuz I shy away from too much grit & reality, most of the time anyways. The Thai version doesn't seem to convey the same "darkness", for lack of a better description. 

Man, there's soooo many BL's coming out that potentially look pretty awesome. I'm feeling overwhelmed.  Going to go breathe into a paper bag right now.

I know I'm late to the party, but I'd love to join. ✋

Mioldared:

Welcome to the club

American Fan:
I didn't see the original cuz I shy away from too much grit & reality, most of the time anyways. The Thai version doesn't seem to convey the same "darkness", for lack of a better description. 

I have my fingers crossed that they don't mess up because I love that series its no joke. I am still heartbroken that due to censorship as well as societal backlash it never got to be finished and there is no hope of a continuation. *insert sad emoji*

American Fan:
Man, there's soooo many BL's coming out that potentially look pretty awesome. I'm feeling overwhelmed.  Going to go breathe into a paper bag right now.

I honestly can't keep up because what I keep doing is posting the updates but not remembering to add them to my own PTW list.

Mioldared:

Welcome!

RiqueXinw:
I honestly can't keep up because what I keep doing is posting the updates but not remembering to add them to my own PTW list.

And I add almost every BL you give us an update on! My total PTW BL titles are at 145+. A mix of old and to be released.  TT

Long list of Updates:

Please let this be a signal to the end of the disastrous LeeFrank ship.

RiqueXinw:
Long list of Updates:

As always, much appreciated!

American Fan:

Welcome!

And I add almost every BL you give us an update on! My total PTW BL titles are at 145+. A mix of old and to be released.  TT

Can I suggest a ‘Not Yet Airing’ custom list? I keep mine private and just add shows that haven’t yet aired but that I want to watch, so that they don’t crowd my (already crowded) ptw list. Once I start seeing details under the title, like air year and ep number, I check for an air date.

p43425:
On a separate (non-GMMTV) subject: Countdown to tomorrow's special episode of "Stay By My Side", my favourite of the "Taiwan Four" (from VBL). In fact, I'm so sure I'll love it that I'm already pre-rating it ten stars, sight unseen!

Watching this right now!!

Updated: Completed it (ep 11  on Viki). Cuteness overload. I can't stop smiling.

I really liked Bokura no micro na shuumatsu, was it a 10/10? No, but it was a soild 9.

angeliviki2022:

Watching this right now!!

Updated: Completed it (ep 11  on Viki). Cuteness overload. I can't stop smiling.

I watched it this morning *heart eyes* Bu Xia & Jiang Chi really are one of my favorite couples. I’m so glad that BX found out what JC did for him ;; we got cute moments, and great kiss scenes, and them planing a life together. It was great ;; I miss them already ;;

axdxex:

I actually do like it.  It's very fanfic like plot wise (the mc and his neighbor, the famous actor, fall in love) but  Fueang and Krom are super wholesome and I love their relationship. I'm currently stuck on ep9 because this is the dramatic portion of the show and it stresses me out.

I'll try to finish it this weekend lol

Oh lol good luck 

I'm on ep 2 now, and it's so fluffy I don't know if I should love it or hate it xD

American Fan:
And I add almost every BL you give us an update on! My total PTW BL titles are at 145+. A mix of old and to be released.  TT

Literally same here, every time he comes with a new upcoming BL, I'm happy but at the same time crying coz my PTW list isn't getting any smaller TT

axdxex:

Can I suggest a ‘Not Yet Airing’ custom list? I keep mine private and just add shows that haven’t yet aired but that I want to watch, so that they don’t crowd my (already crowded) ptw list. Once I start seeing details under the title, like air year and ep number, I check for an air date.

Omg that is a great idea! I'm def gonna do that, thx so much :D

hoshthegoat:
I really liked Bokura no micro na shuumatsu, was it a 10/10? No, but it was a soild 9.

I also loved it. The cinematography was so appealing and the scenes held so much emotion. Do you have a favourite scene?

axdxex:

Can I suggest a ‘Not Yet Airing’ custom list? I keep mine private and just add shows that haven’t yet aired but that I want to watch, so that they don’t crowd my (already crowded) ptw list. Once I start seeing details under the title, like air year and ep number, I check for an air date.

That's a nice idea. Thank you for the suggestion!

What I do now is use the "Notes" section in the PTW list. I click on the "Notes" column and see BL - WAITING TO AIR. I have BRO for bromance, etc. The green tag "airing" also shows up. 

When I click on the "Episode" column I would expect the highest number of ep to the lowest, followed with zeros and question mark eps, but it isn't working that way.  

Maybe I should try it your way soon. :-)