American Fan:

Super HOT!! haha

Lmao true XD <3

angeliviki2022:

So, so ready. I have watched my fill of Wandee BTS and interviews this week, plus I've followed Great and Inn on IG. 

Yay!!! :)

Still working on my list...and came across one of my fav guys from DMD Friendship the Reality, Latte, in the cast for Love Upon A Time. His first drama! Also FirstOne.  Domundi is putting them to work quickly!

I'm going to like my new custom list for sure, and the plus is I don't have to see all the unreleased titles in my PTW list when I go to look for something to watch. Whew, I feel less overwhelmed already! Yay!

Thanks again, Axdxex :-)

My Waiting To Air list. 

96 titles and only 12 are NOT BL.  I know where my focus is for sure. Guess that's why I'm here.

And the good company :-)

American Fan:
Still working on my list...and came across one of my fav guys from DMD Friendship the Reality, Latte, in the cast for Love Upon A Time. His first drama! Also FirstOne.  Domundi is putting them to work quickly!

Oh, I somehow missed last week's news that the replacement for James has been cast. Will Net/JJ be an official CP now, or is this just a one-off? (Hmmm, the answer to that might depend on the success of "Love Upon A Time".)

"DMD Friendship the Reality" got me really invested in all of the Domundi third-gen actors, and I'll be excited to see what Latte and Firstone can do in this series. And yes, Latte is such a hottie in a quiet sulky sexbomb kind of way, carrramba! (Actually, his name also has a very appropriate slang meaning in German, but I shall respect the dignity of this forum... *cough cough*)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
it's so fluffy I don't know if I should love it or hate it xD

OK, I'm sold. "Too fluffy" doesn't exist in my vocabulary. Now starting "City of Stars".

p43425:
OK, I'm sold. "Too fluffy" doesn't exist in my vocabulary. Now starting "City of Stars".

Wait what! I thought that it was like moderate fluff with spice. Please tell me your thoughts when you watch because if both of you agree on the degree of fluff I may have to watch one more series before I watch it.

RiqueXinw:

Wait what! I thought that it was like moderate fluff with spice. Please tell me your thoughts when you watch because if both of you agree on the degree of fluff I may have to watch one more series before I watch it.

I think it’s cute (totally like a fanfic) AND it has spice starting from ep6 (first kiss is in ep5 I think)

American Fan:

My Waiting To Air list. 

96 titles and only 12 are NOT BL.  I know where my focus is for sure. Guess that's why I'm here.

I added a few to my list that I saw on yours! Hopefully this works better for you :)

American Fan:

I'm going to like my new custom list for sure, and the plus is I don't have to see all the unreleased titles in my PTW list when I go to look for something to watch. Whew, I feel less overwhelmed already! Yay!

Thanks again, Axdxex :-)

I wonder if they’ll keep Latte and FirstOne in those roles, since the casting was done way before FirstOne’s official ship with Tle was settled. It’s also a thing that Latte and Kim (who wasn’t in the show) are supposedly going to be a pair and have made apperances together. Maybe they’ll switch out one of them… idk

axdxex:
I wonder if they’ll keep Latte and FirstOne in those roles, since the casting was done way before FirstOne’s official ship with Tle was settled.

If there were going to change either of them, I should think they would've announced it last week at the same time as JJ.

axdxex:
It’s also a thing that Latte and Kim (who wasn’t in the show) are supposedly going to be a pair

Oh, I hadn't heard this. How exciting! I don't yet see Kim Pongsaton in MDL, so I guess he'll be a first-time actor (?).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....*wipes tears*......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Rawtid. Nuh box mi. What a condition dis yah pon wi, no sah! A wah coulda cause dem yah calamity yah, blouse and skirt. Dem very big and unserious. So yu a tell mi seh no better nuh deh a John shop.

Anyways, best believe I will be watching because some mess is just too good to miss LMAO, I will be living for the comments because they are going to be lit.

PaiSkyForever:

14 more hours until more Wandee Goodday!!! <3. Who is ready!? :)

So ready xD

American Fan:

My Waiting To Air list. 

My list is all BL lmao

I never realised I had so many waiting to air dramas

I also went through the pain of including the air date (for the ones that have one) in the side comments for each drama lol

My PTW list has now significantly decreased so yay :D

p43425:

If there were going to change either of them, I should think they would've announced it last week at the same time as JJ.

Oh, I hadn't heard this. How exciting! I don't yet see Kim Pongsaton in MDL, so I guess he'll be a first-time actor (?).

I think Kim is a first time actor. They actually went to a Charlotte Tillbury event yesterday w/ Tle and FirstOne and they look pretty cute together.

At this point Domundi needs to start doing ensemble shows like gmmtv if we’re ever going to get all these new actors on screen ;;