“At 25:00 in Akasaka” Ep7

Tbh, this show was a bit of an afterthought for me until ep5, but now I think I’m invested… 

In this epsiode Asami finally gets some dimension, and we finally find out why he was so invested in Yuki from the get go :0

American Fan:

Fake Buddies from RiqueXinw's update.  A cute & quick watch! 

Lmaoo I loved this! That was hilarious xD

American Fan:
I finally saw Red, White & Royal Blue the movie

I saw this on a plane. Thankfully, I had my own screen and I was 6 feet away from anyone. I was very conscious of other people during NC scenes.

p43425:

I watched today's eighth and final episode of "Kare no Iru Seikatsu" ("Living With Him", Gaga), and it was lovely and satisfying. I am happy now.

P.S. I watched it again and loved it even more. It's hard for me to think of any other series in which the final episode did so much to boost my rating. Ten stars! (That being said, it's slow, gentle and very Japanese, so maybe not for everyone.)

You make me want to start watching it right away! Haha.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Lmaoo I loved this! That was hilarious xD

Oh good! I thought so too :-)

angeliviki2022:

I saw this on a plane. Thankfully, I had my own screen and I was 6 feet away from anyone. I was very conscious of other people during NC scenes.

Right?? Having your own viewing screen is best! hehe

American Fan:
I know I'm waaay behind everyone, but I finally saw Red, White & Royal Blue the movie. And I LOVED it!! The writing, acting, the witty humor. Every moment was fantastic.  Posting the YT trailer in case there are others that didn't know this movie existed.  I highly recommend. 

If you have not yet you should read the book trust me it is even better (so says ever reader about any movie made lol), but yes the movie was good. 

axdxex:
WE ARE (WEDNESDAY) EP9

This week's ep was so good, all the couples had me squealing and squirming in my bed xD

I loved PhumPeem's cute lil moment at the end, it was so intense but adorable

And TanFang's love story omg I never would've guessed they were enemies to lovers :0

RiqueXinw:
I have a WE ARE the series spoiler but I can't use the spoiler feature on pics so if you want to see it tell me and I will message you. Unless no one here minds a spoiler.

Ooh yes yes pls do send it to me :D

American Fan:
I know I'm waaay behind everyone, but I finally saw Red, White & Royal Blue the movie. And I LOVED it!! The writing, acting, the witty humor. Every moment was fantastic.  Posting the YT trailer in case there are others that didn't know this movie existed.  I highly recommend. 

Glad u enjoyed :))

One of my fav Bls of all time, especially since it's with Nick Galitzine (I dunno if we're couting non-Asian actors, but either way Nick Galitzine is MINE )

I've rewatched the trailer and a lot of the scenes so many times, still not over how amazing Nick and Taylor r together, I just love their banter so much 

RiqueXinw:

If you have not yet you should read the book trust me it is even better (so says ever reader about any movie made lol), but yes the movie was good. 

RE: RW&B, agreed. I loved the book!

angeliviki2022:

I watched it with my mum, and although it was nice to have a watch buddy, it was indeed very awkward at the intimate scenes lmao

American Fan:
Oh good! I thought so too :-)

I wasn't expecting the plot twist lol

RiqueXinw:

I have the book but I'm forbidden from reading it till October TT

I heard that the book is a lot different from the movie, and there's a lot of smut lol,  so that's something to look forward to ;)

Lmao anti reset special episode was so cute and funny and glad the couple from Stay by my side is in it too<3

PaiSkyForever:
anti reset special episode was so cute and funny

Eep, I'm only half way through the regular series, which I had meant to finish in time for today. Somehow it hasn't really grabbed me - in part because of the robot theme (which I knew in advance wouldn't really be my thing), but also because it's a bit yawn so far.

I watched today's first two episodes of "Knock Knock Boys" (WeTV but also Gaga) because I wanted some mindless, raunchy, mediocre* comedy, which is what it was. The four cute boys include Seng Wichai (Toh from "Secret Crush On You") and Best Vittawin (minor roles in "Love By Chance" and "Until We Meet Again").

* "Mediocre" should not be understood as a glowing recommendation.

RiqueXinw:

angeliviki2022:

RE: RW&B, agreed. I loved the book!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I have the book but I'm forbidden from reading it till October TT

I heard that the book is a lot different from the movie, and there's a lot of smut lol,  so that's something to look forward to ;)

RE: RW&RB movie - I'll have to get my hands on the book then! 

OMG, I can't even imagine watching a movie like that or any BL with my parents. I'll be away for 10 days soon, staying at my father's place and for sure won't get many chances to watch my BL dramas unless I get sneaky. hehe. I at least hope to stay up-to-date with the currently airing shows.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
(I dunno if we're couting non-Asian actors, but either way Nick Galitzine is MINE )

I love them both, but it's not the same as my fav Asian actors!! Just thinking about my favs make my heart flutter. 

p43425:

Eep, I'm only half way through the regular series, which I had meant to finish in time for today. Somehow it hasn't really grabbed me - in part because of the robot theme (which I knew in advance wouldn't really be my thing), but also because it's a bit yawn so far.

Oh dang! I was hoping you might enjoy it, even a little bit, haha. That's how it goes, one never knows!

PaiSkyForever:

Lmao anti reset special episode was so cute and funny and glad the couple from Stay by my side is in it too<3

I should try to watch it while I'm still at home!