Question: is there an uncut version of To Be Continued? I don't want to start watching on YouTube then find out there was an uncut version as I prefer uncut. 

There is a joke here but I am mature enough not to make it but not enough to not point it out lol

RiqueXinw:

Question: is there an uncut version of To Be Continued? I don't want to start watching on YouTube then find out there was an uncut version as I prefer uncut. 

There is a joke here but I am mature enough not to make it but not enough to not point it out lol

I don’t think so, but do update us on what you think of the show, because I’ve been meaning to watch this too!

axdxex:
I don’t think so, but do update us on what you think of the show, because I’ve been meaning to watch this too!

Will do.

Updates:

This teaser has me even more excited!

I have not watched it yet but I have seen only good reviews so far with one saying, "Bible and Jes managed to do in 20 minutes what other production companies fail to do in 12 episodes. Truly 10/10".

OMG, I Love this series so much, and to think I still am obsessed with BLs.

RiqueXinw:

Re: Fake Buddies

It was a nice short watch and I was pleasantly surprised to see reference made to reggae music.

I only saw one episode. I'll look for the rest.

RiqueXinw:

omg

Have fun watching We Are tomorrow!! 

It's a travel day for me, so not sure when I'll have a chance to watch it or the new ones coming out this week. It'll partly depend on how sneaky lucky I get.  Boo hoo. :-(

American Fan:

Have fun watching We Are tomorrow!! 

It's a travel day for me, so not sure when I'll have a chance to watch it or the new ones coming out this week. It'll partly depend on how sneaky lucky I get.  Boo hoo. :-(

Safe travels !

We Are (Wednesday) EP10

I (of course) liked this episode (what's new ?) 

I like that these characters are young and make immature mistakes, but are also held accountable and know how to apologize when they screw up. 

It seems like the QToey ship has finally sailed, all aboard the cuteness!

Peem and Phum in that last scene-- life changing-- lmao

That preview omg how am I supposed to wait for next week ;; Like is that TanFang, and PeemPhum ???

Thankfully this week I have the premiere of My Love Mix Up and Love Sea to be obsessed with, not to forget Wandee Goodday (but like I'm not looking forward to dealing with Dr. Ter blah)

Sunset x Vibes | Air Date 6/15

The Rebound | Air Date 6/26

WE ARE the series - Episode 10

As much as I like the other couples, I couldn't give a damn about them; this episode nor the upcoming episode because Phum and Peem have my full attention Their story has me hooked. The last scene and the preview for next week has me kicking my feet. I need the next episode like NOW.

axdxex:
Sunset x Vibes | Air Date 6/15

[Official Trailer] Sunset x Vibes (เพียงชลาลัย)

I cannot express in words just how excited I am so I will just do this:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..sips water...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

axdxex:
The Rebound | Air Date 6/26

[Official Teaser] The Rebound เกมนี้เพื่อนาย

Uhmmm, I will reserve my thoughts until the official trailer is revealed.

RiqueXinw:

Same I cannot wait to see our MosBank again!! <3. Also I love your profile gif. :)

RiqueXinw:

I know right!!! I thought it’d be darker because of the pilot but I like this too *heart eyes* I’m so ready!

For rebound, I think this is the official trailer ;; lol on the good side, it’s directed by P’Golf (warp effect, wandee goodday, the eclipse) so it might be good???