Love Sea - episode 1

Well I had to get my intrusive thoughts under control before posting here because the chemistry and sexual tension is running high. Every week will be a fight for me to remember that this is a public domain and I need to keep my post under control. Let me just say, di visual dem nah joke one bit cause di man dem hot like ten fyah side.

I won't even comment on the bedroom scene because I promised to behave. 

What really intrigued me in this first episode is the fact that when Rak was crying and Mut comforted him, the scene was mirroring what Rak was righting about in his novel where the main character pulled the slender body of his love interest into his embrace because he could not stand the sight of the tears rolling down their face. This made me wonder if the novel Rak is writing will end up telling the love story between him and Mut. 

That kiss on the temple Mut gave to Rak made me feel some type of way. With this level of chemistry they need to give warnings because I could go into cardiac arrest lol.

I also like Mut's brother he was just spilling all the tea lol.

That is all I will say for now; all in all I thoroughly enjoyed this premier episode. I thought it was great and I am happy to see FortPeat back on my screen. I love them together and I can only expect and hope for great things from this series. Looking forward to the next episode.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Ah yes, that's understandable :)

Oh, let me amend that my last series for now will be SunsetxVibes I forgot it comes out Saturday. Well damn, when I look at it this really isn't a break because lets count the siring series I am watching:

OMG Vampire - Sunday

Love Sea - Sunday

We Are - Wednesday

Wandee Goodday - Saturday

SunsetxVibes - Saturday

Oh well, I am happy lol

Let me just do this in one post

Re: OMG Vampire

I am actually enjoying this series and it is due to the fact that I have no expectations (they are literally in hell's basement) so I am just enjoying the sweet couple moments, kisses and visuals and I am really looking forward to each episode. Don't ask me about the plot though because really have not been paying much attention to it but I know enough to enjoy it. 

American Fan:
See how it goes from here...

RE: Love Sea 

I forgot to say that I like the storyline of Fort being the "kitty" sitter, lol.

And I was thinking about how much you must be enjoying the show, Rique. hahaha. It was pretty sexually loaded for a first ep. Wonder where it's going from here?!?  Up & onward, as they say. **cough cough**

American Fan:
Up & onward, as they say. **cough cough**

Hehe well for Mut something is definitely going up 

American Fan:
I was thinking about how much you must be enjoying the show, Rique. hahaha

You know me well

RiqueXinw:

Hehe well for Mut something is definitely going up 

You know me well

the kid in the gif definitely knows what he's doing

thatonewhothrives:

Lol I suspect he does. He definitely isn't camera shy.

thatonewhothrives:

That's Rique as a kid. Don't be fooled by the little one's looks.

Day 10 challege is gonna be hard for me there is way to many cutest scenes. lmao I gotta alot of thinking to do about which scene I am gonna pick. XD

American Fan:

That's Rique as a kid. Don't be fooled by the little one's looks.

Me?? I am as innocent as they come

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Cooking Crush, it looks too cliche...does anyone think it's worth a watch?

"Cooking Crush" is a fluffy rom-com. It's a lightweight story, but I wouldn't call it particularly "cliché". Personally, I loved it, not only for Off/Gun but also the engaging and super-cute secondary couple, Neo/Aungpao. There is zero similarity to "Not Me" (or "Theory of Love"), and I suspect this is a major reason for most negative reviews, i.e. people had certain expectations. 

RiqueXinw:
On June 7th 2024 I rated To Be Continued an emphatic, subjective and crazy 10.

I finished this show just minutes ago, and had to go back to finally read your review!

I don't think there's much I can add. Most of the show was slow, particularly episode one, leaving me with the impression that this would be a boring watch. In reality I became fond of the characters as we got more of their story, and was intrigued by both of their reactions to their reunion (specially with Ji punching Achi).

Episode 7 was stellar. The acting. The delivery. The way the scenes are interwoven between present and past. The first NC scene was so well thought of. This whole episode made me emotional. I agree that it totally changed how much I liked this show. I will actually add this to my recommendation list, because I need other's to watch it. 

Another thing I really liked about this show was how "homely" it felt. Despite being the love story of a celebrity and a doctor, it felt so warm... I believe this was achieved through a mix of the soundtrack, the setting (Ji's family home, the market, the schools, the bridges Ji and Achi liked to sit on, even the organic farm), and the use of flashbacks. 

I too wish we could have gotten something out of the side couple but I did see the post about the special! Maybe we'll get some good stuff there~

Rating : 8.5 / 10

Day 9 - Most heart-wrenching scene?  

Since I just finished To Be Continued-- I'm going to take it easy and pick that one scene in ep 7 where Ji arrives home with Money in his arms, after learning that Achi has left him, begging his mother to let him keep the dog. In that moment the mom did not understand why he would cry about wanting to keep a dog, but the dad stepped in because he realized Ji's breakdown was about much more than just the dog. 

In conclusion, don't read this, don't spoil yourself, watch To Be Continued.

June BL Challenge

Day 10 - Cutest scene? 

All of Takara-kun to Amagi-kun was just cute and sweet.

Good afternoon or whatever time of day it is where you are currently situated. I hope you are all doing fine this Monday afternoon; the start of the workweek (no school for me so can't relate...for now)

Updates:

https://t.co/hRqAJ1Auvu

I have never actually watched one of these reality series. I will have to check one out this summer at some point.

axdxex:
I agree that it totally changed how much I liked this show. I will actually add this to my recommendation list, because I need other's to watch it.

I am happy you stuck out till the end and got to experience the episode 7 effect lol.