My Love Mix-Up! Ep. 2

I'm really enjoying this series, I find myself smiling at the screen everytime GemFot appear.

I'm not a fan of musicals but I love hearing them singing so I enjoyed the Cinderella's play. The dancing scene reminded me of MSP.

Its just me or it was kind of weird part 3/4 being only 4 minutes?

The girl playing Mudmee is so beautiful! Such a sweet smile. I never thought her character was in love with Half, took me by surprise. 

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Day 14 - BL actors you would kiss and marry

If I can kiss everyone, I'll kiss everyone. I find almost every actor attractive, sorry!

And if I have to marry someone, any of my top 3 fav actors would do: Sea Tawinan, Nanon & Khaotung

They're all younger than me but 4 years aren't that much... right?

Is Gagaoolala working for others? It hasn't been working for me all day today, and I'm wondering if this affects everyone. I don't see any mention of a problem on Gaga's Twitter page or anywhere like that.

Day 14 - BL actors you would kiss and marry

This is the most serious challenge question so far, so I gave it my full attention & focus. And maybe some fantasy thoughts too .....

1. Boss
  2. Jeff (Satur)
  3. Jimmy
  4. Boun
 RiqueXinw:
I will sit this one out and watch your responses lol. (the only thing I want to kiss and marry is cheesecake)

What?!? Noooo, I wanna hear your picks. Be brave and share! It's okay. We're all friends here, hehe.

Now I need cheesecake with strawberries for breakfast. Yum!

American Fan:

What?!? Noooo, I wanna hear your picks. Be brave and share! It's okay. We're all friends here, hehe.

Now I need cheesecake with strawberries for breakfast. Yum!

Lol now I wanna go to the cheesecake factory and get one XD!!! <3

PaiSkyForever:

Lol now I wanna go to the cheesecake factory and get one XD!!! <3

IKR? I was just at the Cheesecake Factory the other day and had a waffle with strawberries instead, haha. What was I thinking?

Lmao XD!!! There Red Velvet cheesecake is my favorite next to strawberry and then the Smores Galore <3

PaiSkyForever:
Red Velvet cheesecake is my favorite next to strawberry and then the Smores Galore

None for me. I have to watch my figure. *hair flip*

OK, my thoughts on today's Episode 2 of "My Love Mix-Up!": Although Episode 1 was pretty close to the original, Episode 2 was much less so, which is good because I'm a harsh critic of straight remakes of good originals. Moreover, the Thai remake is not only more comedy and musical but also has much more Gemiosity and Fourthiosity, which is very good indeed. However, I also want more Aungpaosity. (I fell just a bit in love with Aungpao, far left in photo below, in "Cooking Crush".) 

Half feels to me much like the Japanese Aida, which is a good thing because I really liked Aida. However,  although Mudmee is very cute, and even looks a bit Japanese, Hashimoto in the original is such a wonderful, strong, dazzling character that she's hard to match.

P.S. Mystery of the name on the eraser finally explained: Half 's actual name is "Pholkongthap". @axdxex, you smartie, that's almost exactly what you guessed last week (p. 802) in answer to my question.

June BL Challenge

✨Day 14 - BL actors you would kiss and marry 

You know, with BL actors I never really thought about it. Maybe Mile or Apo. That seems weird though. Actually I just want them to kiss and marry 

meowRM:

June BL Challenge

You know, with BL actors I never really thought about it. Maybe Mile or Apo. That seems weird though. Actually I just want them to kiss and marry 

I hadn't either, but I was more than willing to think about it for the sake of the challenge. 

Off to watch Love Mix-Up!!

I'd love to join :]

T1msterz:

I'd love to join :]

Welcome to the club! :)

PaiSkyForever:

Welcome to the club! :)

Thank you :]

Can't decide between - Pond ( 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us ), Khao, and Force! 

I feel like I could marry any one of them any day—they give off such pure and comfy vibes. Khao, especially. I'm head over heels for Pond ever since I watch 180D. Seriously, I’ve lost count of how many times I've wished for him to be in more dramas or movies.