So nobody is going to share gifs for today's challenge ??? rude

RiqueXinw:

They also released a 49 minute official pilot

https://youtu.be/BqM_KPiEpdo?si=ql_Yom0O-zfbZv2v

The short one was already scary. I don't think I can handle a longer one. I think I can only watch this if I had someone to watch with physically in the room, so likely not happening. So sad, since I really like Mike and Jeff.

axdxex:

So nobody is going to share gifs for today's challenge ??? rude

The truth is I don't know how to make gifs. I'll have to ask my teen to teach me now that he's home from college. But I don't want the first ones to be NC scenes.

angeliviki2022:

The short one was already scary. I don't think I can handle a longer one. I think I can only watch this if I had someone to watch with physically in the room, so likely not happening. So sad, since I really like Mike and Jeff.

Meeeee tooooo!! I need someone to hold my hand. :-(

I'll just have to hear about the series from Onyx *hint hint*.  Especially anything about Jeff. The one on my kiss & marry short list, hehe.

I haven't seen this week's Wandee Goodday yet, but yeah, it's already been testing my patience an ep or so ago!! 

Good riddance to desert heat, scorpions, and giant cockroaches, yikes!  Amen to mountain temps!!! I made it out alive.

June BL Challenge

Day 15 - Hottest NC scene

It's hard to choose between KinnPorsche and Love in the Air, but I'll go with the VegasPete scene.

angeliviki2022:

The truth is I don't know how to make gifs. I'll have to ask my teen to teach me now that he's home from college. But I don't want the first ones to be NC scenes.

Most of us just link gifs from tumblr— I used to make gifs and post on there years ago but I haven’t touched photoshop in ages (I don’t think I remember how anymore lol)

Warning the CSO has entered the chat, Rique is now unavailable and not responsible for anything said in this post. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! 

June Challenge -Day 15 - Hottest NC Scene

*Sits down* leans over, blows on the shell of your ears, whispers*, "I will be saying some naughty things", *wets lips* "the things I am about to show you *pause* might make you wet but... that's my intention"

Okay so I am about to list some different scenes in no particular order maybe I will find a winner maybe not. 

The Shore - ep. 8 on the beach by the fire (could not find a gif sorry)

Dead Friend Forever - Phee & Jin NC scene

That slap must have echoed through the house as Phee had Jin on some powerful back shots, the sound of skin slapping skin while the curtain was wide open allowing anyone to look into the room and see Jin take every thrust.

Love in the air - Payu and Rain's first time

Their NC scene after Payu won the race

Together With Me - Ep. 1 

Why R U - the finale when they made up

Big Dragon the series - ep. 5

KinnPorsche - Bathroom NC scene

Hot tub scene

Now this gif doesn't show what really happened so allow me

both were wet and slick with water and Porsche with his back against the glass edge of the hot tub rode Kinn while Kinn thrust up in him causing multiple orgasms. 

I will continue this post in a second post this is getting too long and I am not done yet.

angeliviki2022:

Day 15 - Hottest NC scene I would have to say the ones from Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu and from  Love in the Air

Someone requested gifs, so I searched for my above choices:

Start at 1:47

RiqueXinw:
Love in the air - Payu and Rain's first time

RiqueXinw:
Their NC scene after Payu won the race

LITA Payu & Rain get my vote for hottest NC scene!

axdxex:
Most of us just link gifs from tumblr

Good to know, thanks.

Continued 

Vegas & Pete's NC  scene

9NAA Channel production company has entered the chat, it is about to get nasty up in here..but I like it dirty.

Venus in the Sky (but judging by the NC scenes should have been called Sky in Venus), all of Sky and Venus NC Scenes

Kiseki Chapter 2 ep. 3

History 3: Make Our Days Count -  the OGs know where I am going with this one

Now this gif doesn't show what really went down so

The guy in the white shirt f*cked the other in front of the bathroom mirror making him watch every lewd expression of himself, oh and white shirt guy is in high school while the other is and adult.

A Round Trip to Love Part 2

I won't post the full thing since it is a graphic when context is known

For Him the series - Bath tub scene, one of the longest NC scenes I have every witnessed (could not find any gifs)

The Shortest Distance is Round

Now this movie involves an AV actor so you can guess the content. There is not a gif I can find

Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu - all of their NC scenes

Till the world ends - earphones!! that is all I am saying. Not seeing any gifs right now regrettably 

PitBabe - all there NC Scenes honestly but specially mention to that locker room scene where they did it on the floor and that car scene where Babe rode Charlie there were two gear sticks in that car being used.

There are more but I will end here. Another time; your resident CSO signing out; you can get Rique back now.  "See you another time babyg.... yup that's a rap.

angeliviki2022:
Someone requested gifs, so I searched for my above choices:

I have never stolen a gif so fast lol this is going on my profile immediately

Day 15 - Hottest NC scene 

Ok, let's go-- in no particular order-- and with the intention of adding some diversity lmao

Joke x Zo | Hidden Agenda | Ep 8

It's the way Joong carried Dunk who is 185 cm like nothing...
Sand x Ray | Only Friends | EP 9

Their feet on the steamy glass after they were done ? Crazy.

Phumjai x Yan Feng | Love in Translation | EP 6

In the mini market, in front of my salad, on my chips,
 King x Uea | Bed Friends | EP 6

Another day of (kinky) King worshipping Uea--

Charlie x Babe | Pit Babe | Ep 9

Against the mirror and with those expressions--
Songkhram x Ai | Destiny Seeker | Ep 10

Well, well, well.

Prapai x Sky | LITA | Special Ep

NOT ON THE CONFERENCE ROOM TABLE--

MOVING ON TO CUTE THINGS-- I've been thinking about this scene right here all day.  TAAAANN