Day 17: Funniest BL series   I Will Knock You 

Re: "Love Sea" Ep. 2: It's too soon for me to pass judgement on the story, but gosh, Fort and Peat are really in top form. In fact, I like Fort much better in this series than in "Love In The Air" because it's less of that constant insincere grin and more raw sex appeal. Carrrramba! Also, I appreciate the production quality, especially the island beauty and cinematography.  (P.S. If I haven't done so already, I call dibs on Fort Thitipong.)

+++

Re: June Challenge Day 17 - Funniest BL Series?  Hmm, there are lot of possibilities here, although I have to honestly say that a lot of outright comedy (especially Thai comedy) falls flat with me. 

"Secret Crush" (@FortPeatForever) and "I Will Knock You" (@angeliviki) would also be among my own nominees, along with the recent "1000 Years Old" (somewhat similar style of cute 'n sweet but cringe comedy, with some really zany, hilarious moments). "21 Days Theory" was also cute and sweet with some memorable funny moments. Among Thai BLs, there's also "Unforgotten Night", which was quite funny - although I don't think it was actually intended to be a comedy!

Among Korean BLs, the first one that comes to mind was the recent "Close Friend 3: Soju Bomb", which wasn't much of a BL but was very funny. Actually, the actors were mostly Thai. (What does that say about Korean comedy? Hmm.)

Among Taiwanese BLs which are "funny", I can only think of "Stay by My Side", maybe also "My Tooth Your Love" to a lesser extent. No offense, I'm sure the Taiwanese have a lovely sense of humour.

And then there are the Japanese BLs. "Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai" and "Kieta Hatsukoi" were both delightful, funny, super sweet comedies, and "Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko" (first two seasons, third season coming soon) was funny at times, although that type of in-your-face comedy mostly doesn't do much for me.

But I think I will go for a surprise "dark horse" choice here: "Takara-kun to Amagi-kun". Oriyama-kun is so naturally funny, even when he just makes a cute expression without saying a word, and there were so many adorably funny moments in the series that just left me feeling so good. We have a winner!

June BL Challenge

✨Day 17 - Funniest BL Series 

• Secret Crush on You
  • Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko

Day 17 - Funniest BL Series

Hmm, lots of good picks mentioned. A few series that I think are funny:

• HIStory 3: Trapped
  • Wedding Plan
  • Oh My Assistant!

AND of course the currently airing WE ARE!!

Day 17: Funniest BL series  

• BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen - Akafuji is unhinged and I love him for it

• Kieta Hatsukoi - jut a good time tbh specially my child Aoki

p43425:
"I Will Knock You" (@angeliviki) would also be among my own nominees, along with the recent "1000 Years Old"

These two actually have the same screenwriter/director and you can really tell by the comedy style and wardrobe choices. I think it's definitely not for everyone, but to me it's really charming! Pun and Noey are both so iconic lol

Day 17: Funniest bl series?

Fish Upon the Sky has a soft place in my heart, I laughed so much while watching it.

Updates - Source: X (Twitter)

https://t.co/A4akB9oEvk

p43425:
(P.S. If I haven't done so already, I call dibs on Fort Thitipong.)

*Cough*

Listen that shower scene made me want to do some things.

Thanks, Rique. Just watched the newly released trailer for "Battle of the Writers". Looks promising. I pray that it won't disappoint like "Middleman's Love", as I need some high-quality Tutor and Yim.

p43425:

Thanks, Rique. Just watched the newly released trailer for "Battle of the Writers". Looks promising. I pray that it won't disappoint like "Middleman's Love", as I need some high-quality Tutor and Yim.

As long as they don’t make Yim scream talk all the time it’s already 100x better that Middleman’s Love lmao

I am honestly so excited for this, plus Domundi isn’t producing it so I have high hopes ;; TutorYim is one of my fave pairings, and this show looks super romantic *heart eyes* look at those wuxia elements ;;

I'm so ready for Battle of the Writers - JULY 29 - with Tutor & Yim. Calendar marked and circled in red!

Tutor in long hair and Wuxia costume has me dead. Tutor in every scene in the trailer is killing me if I'm not already dead.  Yim looks sooo cute AND he's talking in a normal voice. All the signs are there for a decent if not better-than-good series! (**happy dancing**)

June Challenge - Day 17 - Funniest BL series

I don't really find BL series funny but if I had to pick one I would go with 8.2 Byo no Hosoku. I vaguely remember laughing while watching this series.

Unforgotten Night was funny to me but not for good reasons lol

babi:

✨ Day 17: Funniest bl series?

Fish Upon the Sky has a soft place in my heart, I laughed so much while watching it.

My 2nd choice for this category.

axdxex:

"We Are" has me in a chokehold-- I love that show so much-- I need help lol

Lmao same here, all the couples r sooo cute and the friend group r so funny too XD

babi:

He has a great voice! yesterday I was on X and I read that he was going to be a member of LYKN but he didn't make it.

Really? Man, he srsly deserves to debut, like he gives such pop artist vibes istg <3

American Fan:
I wish the second couple would stop doing the dance they're doing and just USE THEIR WORDS!!

I agree, the second couple r really annoying the hell out of me