June BL Challenge

Day 18 - Most romantic main lead?

Kamol from Unforgotten Night

Day 19 - Most realistic BL ending? 

I think the ending of Bad Buddy was pretty realistic.

Just watched ep 12 of We Are. Thoughts...

1.  Even though I know how Peem feels about Phum, I liked his reply to last week's cliffhanger  ;-)
  2. Someone clue me in on how far they went in that hotel room. I was under the impression those clasped hands meant something, but I can't imagine them moving that fast.
  3.  Q and Toey return to Oh's Cafe and a cute scene. And I liked that behind-the-backpack kiss.
  4.  We get to see upfront the tension that's been hinted at when Fang and Phum's Dad returns home. Thankfully, it was short.
  5. Fang rak Tan and Tan rak Fang. As much as Tan was the one that pursued Fang aggressively in the beginning, it's so nice to see Fang being vulnerable and that feelings between them is mutual.
 RiqueXinw:
A worshipping ceremony will be held July 8, 2024 for the series.

Ooh yay! I watched the Love Sea one as well- it was nice :)

RiqueXinw:

I believe there will be some content released with them getting married.

Omgg I love that! I miss Achi and Karan so much <3

American Fan:
Sooooo, I don't mean to start anything, like, you know, a war or anything, BUT BossNoeul are already ahead since they are THE sexiest BL CP ever.  I'm just sayin'...

Well...I guess that's up for debate then

(PS. I feel dumb for asking this but what does CP mean? I can sort of guess but not sure what it actually stands for)

American Fan:

THX!! I can't wait!

Met too!! XD

axdxex:

my guess is grunting and moaning, they're pros at that

no one reply to this, we're not talking about it

Lmao I have to reply to this cuz IT'S SO TRUE HAHA XD

RiqueXinw:
You think too highly of me my friend because I will of course provide you will smut scenes lol

Haha I was just about to ask XD

angeliviki2022:
Someone clue me in on

(RE: We Are) 

Exactlyyy, I had to pause there for a sec and see if there was anything in the comments but no one was talking about it and I was literally so confused

There's just no way they gave in THAT quickly... 

We Are ep 12

This ep was so fluffy oml

Tan being Fang's safe space and Peem being Phum's after the whole dad thing was so adorableee TT

And QToey's cafe kiss was the best <3

So now we've got 2 official couples and one in the making 

But what's gonna happen with ChainPun I wonder? Will they change what happened in the novel (according to what Hia told me) or will nothing happen between these 2

I mean, we've got 4 more eps to go so maybe we can hope for something? Finger crossed!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

(RE: We Are) 

Exactlyyy, I had to pause there for a sec and see if there was anything in the comments but no one was talking about it and I was literally so confused

There's just no way they gave in THAT quickly... 

They totally didn't-- I'm pretty confident that they'll make it much clearer when they go there lol-- my guess is they just made out a little

axdxex:

They totally didn't-- I'm pretty confident that they'll make it much clearer when they go there lol-- my guess is they just made out a little

Yeah that makes sense

But when Phum took his shirt off, I was like- Wait, NOW?!

Closing my eyes while posting I have not watched WE ARE yet

Lets GO!!!

Still not sure what this is? I see no post on YouTube from GMMTV. Does anyone know? 

I need My Golden Blood IMMEDIATELY. Look at those visuals; let me tell you something if I was a few years younger (as if I am not young) because back in my days necks broke when turning when I walked past. 

Day 18 of June Challenge: Most romantic main lead

Ok, I honestly agree with everyone who said Karan from Cherry Magic, and I can't think of anyone else who can beat him 

And not only is he a green forest but he's FREAKIN GORGEOUS man <33

Day 19 of June Challenge: Most realistic BL ending

Definitely Not Me

The ending was like a bitter sweet one, like they have to keep fighting against Tawi and go through these hardships, but this time they have each other to lean on as well

We Are Ep 12

• Pond was so breathtaking in that first scene when Phum bring Peem food-- his face card is working hard
  • Aunt Pui KNOWS and approves !!!
  • I am in love with the way they did QToey's kiss scene this episode, it's the way Toey blocks the view, but us viewers still get to see lol -- the shot was very very clever
  • The way this show has given so much dimension to TanFang when a lot of us originally didn't know what to think about them is awesome, I love seeing them love each other, and actually talking about their feelings???
  • Pun & Chain needs to happen--
  • This show has to be the show with most kiss scenes out of all of GMMTV, like I can't think of one right now with more???
  • I LOVE Peeem and Phum. Their plotline is so well done that I'm not angry at this being ep12 with them still not officially dating, because the label is just an afterthought when these two are so freaking lovey dovey. It's insane, like forget dating, just get married. 
 RiqueXinw:
Still not sure what this is? I see no post on YouTube from GMMTV. Does anyone know? 

All I know is that the date on their wedding invitation was today. The production did it in hopes the law would pass in time for the wedding<3 Other than that, I don't think we're getting any actual content, but I wish we would ;;

RiqueXinw:
I need My Golden Blood IMMEDIATELY. Look at those visuals

RIGHT. Gawin and Joss are both so-- I need my Golden Blood now and they haven't even started filming ;;

axdxex:
This show has to be the show with most kiss scenes out of all of GMMTV, like I can't think of one right now with more???

Lmao yeah I cant think of any other GMMTV drama with more kiss scenes than this

And it's funny that most of them came from PhumPeem despite the fact that they're not even dating yet XD

axdxex:
like forget dating, just get married. 

Lmaooo so true, they've kissed and been lovey-dovey with e/o so much that I don't even care if they're officially a thing or not anymore XD 

U know what they say: Actions speak louder than words ;)

axdxex:

All I know is that the date on their wedding invitation was today. The production did it in hopes the law would pass in time for the wedding<3 Other than that, I don't think we're getting any actual content, but I wish we would ;;

RIGHT. Gawin and Joss are both so-- I need my Golden Blood now and they haven't even started filming ;;

Omg same here <3 

I'm interested in joining! Also I love creative work so if I can I'd love to design some badges :)