Eight_ST:

I'm interested in joining! Also I love creative work so if I can I'd love to design some badges :)

:) Welcome to the club <3

axdxex:
They totally didn't

RE: We Are. I don't think so either. It's just that those clasped hands have a special meaning in KDrama, so I had to ask whether it's the same in ThaiBL.

axdxex:
like forget dating, just get married.

LOL

Re: WE ARE episode 12 (only 4 episodes left; I don't want it to end)

I loved this episode. I like how Peem played hard to get and made Phum chase after him.

Love the insight into Phum and his parents relationship

Tan and Fang's relationship is a very comforting one allowing them to be each others safe zone.

The amount of sweetness between Peem and Phum with all these kisses and I love it because I always complain about lack of affection in series so I am happy to be getting my heart's content with them. Them making out in the hotel room just solidified the fact that they are already a couple just without the label. 

I like how Q and Toey made it official in the cafe making it a full circle moment, and the kiss was adorable.

That is all I am saying for now. I will save my full thoughts for the finale when I review the whole series, story-line for story-line, and rate it; yes it will be a very long post so early warning. I plan to rate each story-line separately then average the ratings to get the final rating. Yup, after being stunned by To Be Continued the mark scheme is making a return. 

P.S I am suspecting that the 10 scene will veto one of the story-lines' rating; can you guess which couple it is lol.

Eight_ST:
I'm interested in joining! Also I love creative work so if I can I'd love to design some badges :)

Welcome to the club

Day 19 - Most realistic BL ending?

Not Me

I've been trying to find a scene for day 8 of The June Challenge, but it's proving to be quite difficult. Where are all the washcloth scenes? I thought they were more frequent in BL dramas, but that seems to not be the case. It's definitely a shift from what I was expecting.

axdxex:

I kept thinking-- why show me when he's going to jail, instead show me when he's getting out of jail! lol

edit *major spoiler don't read this if you haven't watched*

Yessss, my exact thoughts!

p43425:

New standard abbreviation: "HFE" (subtly different from "HEA", which isn't necessarily fluffy).

I like that :-)

p43425:
I've been married for a very long time

More info to file away. Before you know it you'll have shared your story, piece by piece. I'm spying on you, muahahaha!!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
(PS. I feel dumb for asking this but what does CP mean? I can sort of guess but not sure what it actually stands for)

Couple

I'm here on pg 833 and had to skip over all We Are spoilers since I FORGOT to watch it this morning. About to change that as soon as I can. How could I forget such a cliffhanger???

June Challenge - Day 19 - Most Realistic BL Ending

I Promised You the Moon

P.S Regarding My Gear and Your Gown, did anyone here watch it? I am not asking for any particular reason I just saw it on my completed list and I realised I don't ever see anyone talking about it.

RiqueXinw:
P.S Regarding My Gear and Your Gown, did anyone here watch it? I am not asking for any particular reason I just saw it on my completed list and I realised I don't ever see anyone talking about it.

I tried....

Off to watch WE ARE!

p43425:
I've been married for a very long time

Me too. If you want to be shocked, spoiler reveal here - 31 years this summer.

Last week I posted here a short PTW list and you gave me your thoughts about which to watch first, thanks for that! <3 I got to watch:

Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! 9.5/10

I enjoyed it so much, it made me laugh a lot! I'm much of an unlucky person so it felt like watching myself in a most humorous way. 

Destiny Seeker 7.5/10

I can't remember who told me about the NC scene in episode 10 but dude... I haven't seen that tongue play in any series before, I was shocked. I liked it very much.

Simi_Tutu:
Where are all the washcloth scenes?

I had just re-watched Love Mechanics and had even saved those exact scenes because Vee says "I want to be the towel." So, that one came to me easily. 

angeliviki2022:
"I want to be the towel.

I haven't had the chance to see it yet, but it's on my PTW list. The quote has piqued my interest  tho .