I am reviewing my completed dramas to see if I missed any OSTs to add to my spiffy. I can't believe  I missed this one! I am obsessed!!
(PHOTO IS LINK TO VIDEO )

Day 21: He's a red flag, but he's hot

I can't defend myself on this one

American Fan:
Our hearts are in sync with this one.  :-)

Yup, as with many things.

However, although I like cats (see a few pages back), I'm more of a dog person (= true and unconditional love). Please do not be disappointed in me.

Also, I'm not a bad boy, although possibly a bit grouchy. Does this work for you?

American Fan:
I like bad boys and you're on my friend list. You're in the right place!

Day 21: He's a red flag, but he's hot  My pick is Ritsu Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu 

Simi_Tutu:
I can't believe  I missed this one! I am obsessed!!

RE: A Breeze of Love OST - Regret - I don't understand a word, but it's really good.

June Challenge - Day 21 - He is a Red Flag BUT He is Hot

I have multiple answers hehe

1. Now the entire cast of Playboyy the series is a red flag but my choices are:

a) Prom (Shell Thakrit Chaiwut)

b) Teena (KaowOat Supasin Singhapan)

2. KinnPorsche - Vegas (Bible Wichapas Sumettikul)

3. Love Syndrome III - Day (Lee Long Shi)

Day 21 - He is a Red Flag, But He is Hot 

Answer A : As  a staunch defender of his royal toxicness, I have to say Ray from Only FriendsThe way Khao played this character was just so attractive. It's definitely the **** ** energy.

Answer B : Payu from LITAThe way he moves, the way he talks, the way he looks, the fricking bike. It's all a choice to make us forget just how much of a manipulator he is. My boy Rain is a bird in a cage, but damn, I don't blame him for getting caught ;; 

RiqueXinw:
a) Prom (Shell Thakrit Chaiwut)

I must confess that I looked for his cuts from Playboyy because I didn't feel like watching the whole show lol

axdxex:
fricking bike.

I am starting to suspect that members of this club have a thing for men and bad boys who have bikes hehe

axdxex:
I must confess that I looked for his cuts from Playboyy because I didn't feel like watching the whole show lol

Prom and Nont kept me motivated to finish it lol 

Okay so the next two weeks I will be on vacation and a couple of the days I will have lots of spare time and so I was wondering who each of your favorite all time bl ships are?  I will make a collage of each of your faves and post them on here for you or message them to you each individually:)

FortPeatForever:

Okay so the next two weeks I will be on vacation and a couple of the days I will have lots of spare time and so I was wondering who each of your favorite all time bl ships are?  I will make a collage of each of your faves and post them on here for you or message them to you each individually:)

I am so taking advantage of this offer.

Which to choose, ughh I can't choose. Does it have to be one *puppy dog eyes*

YinWar

BossNoeul

MaxTul

JoongDunk

RiqueXinw:

I am so taking advantage of this offer.

Which to choose, ughh I can't choose. Does it have to be one *puppy dog eyes*

YinWar

BossNoeul

MaxTul

JoongDunk

No it can be however many lol I love making collages <3

FortPeatForever:

PavelPooh you already done a collage of them which was great <3

so id name:

BossNoeul 

MarkOhm

PondPhuwin

OffGun and JimmySea

Light L:

PavelPooh you already done a collage of them which was great <3

so id name:

BossNoeul 

MarkOhm

PondPhuwin