RiqueXinw:
I will see

Thank you!

axdxex:
YESSS

I find myself completely captivated by this man's presence. His charm is absolutely irresistible, and I could spend hours getting lost in the sound of his voice. I'm eager to explore more of his dramas and immerse myself in his talent.

axdxex:
Also, if you like wuxia or TutorYim-- someone on tumblr made this gif set from the short Battle of the Writers trailer (LINK)

Let me go check this out real quick

FortPeatForever:

Okay so the next two weeks I will be on vacation and a couple of the days I will have lots of spare time and so I was wondering who each of your favorite all time bl ships are?  I will make a collage of each of your faves and post them on here for you or message them to you each individually:)

Definitly using this as a once in a lifetime chance:

PavelPooh

MaxTul

FirstKhao

OffGun

JeffBarcode

BillyBabe

And I'll just try to stop here :)

Final Thoughts : At 25:00, in Akasaka 

I liked this show a lot more than I had thought I would, while watching the first 5 episodes. The second half was worlds apart, and even if it hadn't been, that last episode was totally worth the time spent on this show. 

Shirasaki is an awkward character-- while Hayame comes off as cold and detached. Their relationship begins to shine when the story breaks down Hayame's persona, and we're left with the raw attraction between the two. 

In true Japanese fashion, this is a slow paced romance, with two characters who refuse to communicate, and instead choose to hide their needs and emotions. It's not until they find themselves at the verge of loosing everything that they're no longer willing to let the other go. 

TLDR : #Slow start #Watch it for Ep10!!!  #The Chemistry!!!

Watch if you enjoyed : Taikan Yoho, Perfect Propose

Rating :  8.5/10

FortPeatForever:

Okay so the next two weeks I will be on vacation and a couple of the days I will have lots of spare time and so I was wondering who each of your favorite all time bl ships are?  I will make a collage of each of your faves and post them on here for you or message them to you each individually:)

Im Taking advantage too...

EarthMix
NanonOhm
BounPrem
TayNew
BibleBuild
JeffBarcode
FortPeat

Ughh such  hard choices..

Thanks! Enjoy ur vacation...

axdxex:
Final Thoughts : At 25:00, in Akasaka 

I loved this show. The awkwardness is endearing to me. And those stolen glances and suppressed jealousy. 9.5/10 for me. I generally rate high if I enjoyed it. 

JUNE CHALLENGE Day 22: Favorite Quote from a BL  Star and Sky: Star in My Mind 

“Right. You don’t know anything. You have no idea how many times I tried to get over you. You have no idea how many times I’ve fallen for you over and over. My feeling isn’t something that you can toss away, pick up or hand over to someone else.” -Daonuea

It’s here, it’s here! The character shots for The Heart Killers! P’Jojo’s style is strong w/ this one.

Kant, Bison, Fadel, and Style <3

Dunk in a crop top, I’m sobbing. First covered in tattoes. I need a moment.

axdxex:
Final Thoughts : At 25:00, in Akasaka 

I have seen the social media posts about it and I have been rather intrigued by what I have seen. Your comments might just have made it my first binge coming from my break from binge watching. It is time for me to get back out there lol.

axdxex:
It’s here, it’s here! The character shots for The Heart Killers! P’Jojo’s style is strong w/ this one.

You already know who I like in this photo hehe

Update:

For those of you who watch Bromance this one is for you

RiqueXinw:
this one is for you

I do love a man in uniform, but two men are better than one 😎

RiqueXinw:

I have seen the social media posts about it and I have been rather intrigued by what I have seen. Your comments might just have made it my first binge coming from my break from binge watching. It is time for me to get back out there lol.

You already know who I like in this photo hehe

I’m curious if you’ll find a 10 scene :)

*cough*Joong*cough*

axdxex:

I’m curious if you’ll find a 10 scene :)

*cough*Joong*cough*

We shall see 

you guessed right 😂

axdxex:

Dunk caught my attention in zero seconds!

Simi_Tutu:

I do love a man in uniform, but two men are better than one 😎

Right? Checking it out on YT rn.

Annnnd guess who came up on my YT feed....Wandee Goodday. I love coming here everyday. I always get the reminders I need to stay on track! Off to watch WG!!

ETA: Sidetracked for a minute....Joong's arms!!