I would love to join!

CookandGarnish:

I would love to join! 

Welcome to the club :)

Simi_Tutu:
Q&A: I'm curious; Is there a general consensus regarding sharing GIFs from shows that just aired? It seems  only texts can be hidden with the spoiler option. Do you have any insights on this?

I do not. I can only guess that the ability to hide images is beyond this site or a tool is not available. I'm not very techie though.

Simi_Tutu:
Lastly I encountered some notification issues earlier. Did you receive an alert that I replied to your inbox? Just checking because my notifications were all over the place today.

I'm not getting notices of any kind and I can forget to check my message box. I usually reply as the flow of the day or days go. Meaning not always right away, haha.  Also, my timezone is further behind almost everyone on this thread, as far as I can tell. 

RiqueXinw:
I am a perfectionist and the idea of watching it out of the release order irritates my mind. This is also the reason why I cannot drop a series because I am leaving something incomplete. 

Simi_Tutu:
Welcome to the perfectionist Club !  I am your Club member!

Simi_Tutu:
Over the years, I've only ever dropped 16 shows out of all the dramas I've watched. There's something inside me that compels me to see the journey through to completion,

Well, I'm in the Drama Dropping Club (maybe the minority but I'm ok with that). Everyone knows by now.  No perfection here, I'm afraid.  They say diversity makes the world go round  ;-)

p43425:
Putting these two together ("raw carnal lust" + "kinky"), each new episode of "Love Sea" is giving me increasingly vivid fantasies about Fort molesting me in the shower.

TMI

Hahahahaha

FortPeatForever:
Okay while I had a bit of time today I went ahead and make a JoongDunk so far. <3

I love it! Thx!! 

Happy FIRST day of vacay!

p43425:

Maybe, but I'll never be sick of seeing my beloved Dunk in a crop top (see photo a few pages back *slobber lick slurp*).

I agree and feel validated, thank you lmao

FortPeatForever:
Okay while I had a bit of time today I went ahead and make a JoongDunk so far. <3  

I'm definitely saving this <3

American Fan:

I love it! Thx!! 

Happy FIRST day of vacay!

Aww thank you 🥰😁 and you are welcome 💖💗💞

axdxex:

I'm definitely saving this <3

😁🥰💝

axdxex:

I agree and feel validated, thank you lmao

Me too, me too!

meowRM:
It's a toss up between Payu from Love in the Air and Win from Between Us

Right?! Both hotties!!

Here's my pick:

Day 24 - You're Favorite BL Character With a Bike

In honor of Only Boo! And cuz I love Kang!

Day 24 - The best rider...you're favourite BL character with a bike 

So many options to choose from omg-- but I have to be faithful and go with the loml 

Win aka "My bike is not for everyone to ride randomly." 

Credit

CookandGarnish:

I would love to join! 

Hi brand new member to MDL!  :-)

F.Y.I.   Many of us on this thread are "group watching" a few currently airing BL series on our own time and coming here to share our comments. We hide spoilers with the triangle button in the tool box. Here's the series titles.

We Are (4 eps left)

Wandee Goodday (4 eps left)

Love Sea (started recently)

My Love Mix-Up! (started recently)

We're planning to watch Battle of the Writers starting July 29, I think.

We just finished Only Boo!

Anyone can answer questions you might have. 

Oh, we are also in the middle of a BL challenge for June, so you'll see postings about that. I don't have the calendar saved but I know it's posted around here somewhere...

CookandGarnish:
I would love to join!

Welcome !

American Fan:
 Also, my timezone is further behind almost everyone on this thread, as far as I can tell. 

What BL Universe time zone   would you consider yourself in

p43425:
I think "Dangerous Drugs of Sex" might have such low MDL ratings because people watched the first bit (possibly because they were titillated by the words "sex" and "drugs"), quickly got triggered, and then gave it a bad rating without watching enough to understand it.

Yup. I remember I made a post about this before. Do you remember what page it was? I talked about the percentages of the age groups that watched.

p43425:
Putting these two together ("raw carnal lust" + "kinky"), each new episode of "Love Sea" is giving me increasingly vivid fantasies about Fort molesting me in the shower.

p43425:
Here, however, we differ. *cough cough* Bring it on, preferably kinky!

Oh my, so this is love. I like you even more 🥹

Simi_Tutu:
Is this the one you're referring to?

Yes, that is the one. Regarding the low rating I made a post about it once. Just need to remember the page.

Simi_Tutu:
Over the years, I've only ever dropped 16 shows out of all the dramas I've watched. There's something inside me that compels me to see the journey through to completion, no matter how challenging it may be. It's almost like I see it as a personal defeat if I don't finish what I've started, even though some of these shows have been quite torturous to sit through. However, I am always driven by a deep-seated need to understand the reasons behind the events in the storyline. It's as if I crave closure and answers, even if it means enduring some discomfort. I find myself genuinely distraught when a show concludes without offering the resolution I was hoping for. It's as if all the hardship I endured while watching was in vain. Nonetheless, I still hold onto hope that things might take a positive turn, even after a rocky start.

I agree with this; seeing the journey through is just a must.