axdxex:

Blocked jk jk 

I respect you for sticking with it 😂

Edit : is this the true meaning of "ride or die" ?

babi:

So are we talking about that kind of riding? Because Love Sea ep 3 introduced us to a probably well experienced rider ;)

Simi_Tutu:

Can  Chen Yi be Ai Di's bike 😏

The Jamaican in me wants to quote a particular Dancehall song so bad but I will behave myself lol

American Fan:
I feel so loved (batting eyes)

*virtual hugs*

p43425:
Page 746 - and yes, I agree with your point there.

RiqueXinw:

Wow, that far back. We really talk a lot in here don't we? Well healthy discourse over something we all love is very good for the soul.

p43425:
You're makin' me blush. *coquettishly bats eyelashes*

*insert smirk emoji*

angeliviki2022:
June Challenge - Day 24 - the best rider....You're Favorite BL character with a Bike  Yuan Zong in Advance Bravely 

It is really cool seeing the visual of this. I remember reading about this scene and this trip in the novel. They had their first kiss on that trip.

Simi_Tutu:
Is this the one you're referring to? I'm always open to exploring new series. This season, I've noticed a surplus of lighthearted content in the romance genre. While I do appreciate and enjoy this kind of content, I need something different to cleanse my palate. If this is the drama you're speaking of, I am interested in why the ratings are so low. I've never seen ratings this low, but that doesn't scare me away; it piques my interest.

Thanks to @p43425 for reminding me of the page where I made the post about Dangerous Drugs of Sex.

I believed I talked about possible reasons why it has such low ratings.

Page 746

JUNE BL CHALLENGE

‧₊˚ - ꒰ა  Day 24  ໒꒱ -₊˚‧
The best rider...

You're Favorite BL character with a Bike  

₊‧꒰ა  Porsche  ໒꒱‧₊˚ 
From KinnPorsche 
The man is so  majestic, it's not fair.
 I have no words for what seeing Kinn riding  back seat  does things to me 

p43425:
coquettishly

I love this word

RiqueXinw:
but I will behave myself lol

What... Why?? Please don't do that, no. I'm curious, lol.

RiqueXinw:
I believed I talked about possible reasons why it has such low ratings.

Thank you for circling back. I missed the post; I'm still not receiving notifications. That would make sense if the low rating is due to the TW. I will mostly likely encounter some difficulties with specific TW mentioned Dangerous Drugs of Sex. The extent of the difficulty depends on the portrayal of them.  Whether they are presented in an overly intense manner. but from what you explain the its worth it in the end because of the deep writing

At times, I question the necessity of including these elements  in a story. It almost feels like they are trying to incorporate every conceivable trope. While I love Kinn and Porsche - I shipped some of the  Vegas and Pete storyline.  I know that people love the pairing, but a part of me felt a little uncomfortable because  Vegas was not a redeemable character, and Pete deserved so much more .I know it originated from the web novel so it's not like they could deviate from the story too much.  

RiqueXinw:

June Challenge - Day 24 - the best rider....You're Favourite BL character with a Bike

I said what I said and I am sticking to it 😌

I may have rewatched that scene a few times while fanning myself. 

While everyone's getting all hot & bothered (haha) I'm over here finishing a rewatch of Cherry Blossoms After Winter. Very tame and innocent compared to the posts above me. This series is so heartwarming, which is what I needed right now. Sure not perfect, but my original rating of 10/10 will remain.  Little Hae Bom is a sweet treat!

Please don't mind me. I am just doing the work of the people as CSO.

These lovely gifs are from this thirsty thread dedicated to Love Sea. Feel free to join:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/love-sea/126495-another-thirst-thread-you-knew-what-you-were-getting-into-you-sinners-raikan-topeni-18?p=3077017&page=1

Simi_Tutu:
 At times, I question the necessity of including these elements  in a story. It almost feels like they are trying to incorporate every conceivable trope. While I love Kinn and Porsche - I shipped some of the  Vegas and Pete storyline.  I know that people love the pairing, but a part of me felt a little uncomfortable because  Vegas was not a redeemable character, and Pete deserved so much more .I know it originated from the web novel so it's not like they could deviate from the story too much.  

If I am being honest, I was not very focused at the time when watching to analyse anything lol

segos:
I may have rewatched that scene a few times while fanning myself. 

I endorse these types of rewatching

American Fan:
While everyone's getting all hot & bothered (haha) I'm over here finishing a rewatch of Cherry Blossoms After Winter. Very tame and innocent compared to the posts above me. This series is so heartwarming, which is what I needed right now. Sure not perfect, but my original rating of 10/10 will remain.  Little Hae Bom is a sweet treat!

Same, I love this series. I gave it a 10 too.

RiqueXinw:
Please don't mind me.

You are giving me this energy like you really just dropped a grenade  😭 😭 😭 STOP ! 😂😂😂

Love Doesn't Have Long Beans (What does that even mean?)

YT Trailer! Starts July 5 - Food isn't all they're cooking in the kitchen...

"There's something I couldn't tell you."

It's the amazing Seo In Guk in an MV that looks very much like a gay theme. 

In Guk is a top mainstream Korean actor and a singer, but I can't confirm he is singing here. I'm loving the music and song. I'll have to research this some more and find English lyrics. That might explain the story better. Maybe unrequited love. 

Just one more...sorry!! You'll like this one. It's Tutor & Yim with 6 other DMD guys dancing a cover to Maestro!! Take a break from your work or your drama and enjoy :-)

Did I say I was done? Sorry, I get sooo excited about music and dance. If you love it too, you'll love listening to NuNew, Nate, Namping and more DMD guys singing a cover of Sheesh. (I sound like an ad.)

This posted on YT June 8th so if you've seen it, just ignore me. Haha.