Day 29 of June Challenge: we stan....favorite bi character from a BL  

My initial list, crossed off to get my "serious" nominees. And the clear winner, for me, is Mhok in Last TwilightStill great friends with this ex and green flag bf to Day.

My favorite bi characters are probably Noey and Ritsu. Quite a harsh difference between those two. 😂 but I am also bad at remembering which character is what and I usually just go blank when I see questions like this, as if I have never watched anything. 😂 but Noey is such a cutie patootie and ritsu is..well, ritsu. 

Should be finishing KinnPorsche today. Trying to decide what to watch after is like staring at a bakery full of your favorite desserts. 

American Fan:
Did you watch Wandee Goodday before you go?

Yes, and I really don't get this I already like you but we're pretending you have to win me over stuff.  Is there a cultural difference I'm missing? Thankfully, it ended on the right track.

segos:

Should be finishing KinnPorsche today. Trying to decide what to watch after is like staring at a bakery full of your favorite desserts. 

This made me chortle. Only because I can never choose when I'm at the bakery, so I end up with 2 or 3 cookies/pastries.

Sunset x Vibes - episode 3

Mmmmmm, something ain't right. Something is not sitting right with me about this series. 

Let me watch on anyhow. Let's see what the future episodes bring.

June Challenge

˚₊‧꒰ა Day 29໒꒱ ‧˚₊  we stan.... favorite bi character from a BL

Touji and Shino - Seven Days

Long time no see: I really wanted to like this and I usually would... but I just didn't...

The director who buys me dinner: Liked it more than I thought I would.

After sundown: Yeahhhhhh meh, would have rated it lower, but I got a laugh out of it even though I don't think I was meant to find it funny...

Never thought I'd say this... but I miss the notifs.

angeliviki2022:

This made me chortle. Only because I can never choose when I'm at the bakery, so I end up with 2 or 3 cookies/pastries.

My problem is I spend so long browsing I don't get to watch any LOL.

I think I finally decided to stop putting off UWMA, though. IRL therapist so I get a bit unsure with certain themes being handled in dramas and kept delaying it, but it keeps haunting me so.

angeliviki2022:
 Is there a cultural difference I'm missing?

I don't know. maybe it's like it's taught to us like "never confess" , mostly during school years when people like each other, everyone already have told us like "if you like someone , you're supposed to control yourself " , basically if you confess and the teachers come to know , it will be a huge problem. boys have through random checkings (bags, lockers etc ) for things like love letters and all. some teachers even tend to follow students in social media to find out (they go to that extend to join school forums by students in social media under fake accounts ). Some students after schooling just get over it , whereas some cant (which might lead to unrequited love and pain)

this sounds so strict as i type it lol but it really wasn't (maybe because i'm ace and dint use social media during my school years? ) I don't know how Thailand is , but this is how my country is/was (also in asia so there ought to similarities )

or some people like enjoy being pursued 

lol this feels so unnecessary but i'm putting it out there 

on a side note , what happened to the purple person (i haven't checked mdl in a while ) ? i'm so bad at remembering usernames cho mo something? the person who types everything in purple , is very knowledgeable about bl , and gives the 'formal (?)' invitation to the new members of the club?

Wandee Goodday EP 9 - A Badday 

*Sigh* 

If this was an already aired series, this ep would have me skipping to the end just to get it over with. I'm just invested enough to care about the ending, but only just. Instead I skipped through the ep tonight cuz for me it feels like a repeat of sooo many eps before. There's a little bit of progress but a whole lotta repetitive scenes. Booooring... ZZZzzzzzzz.

What was that drop to the knees then "attack" by Dr. Turd at the party? Like really? It was so badly done, I almost stopped watching right then. Is he going for a record number of rejections by Dr. Dee? 

And the boxer that challenged Yak to rematch and then wants to join the gym. I can't. He's too OTT.

I have to watch something else to put me back into a good mood before bedtime, cuz I'm annoyed with WG. 

angeliviki2022:

Yes, and I really don't get this I already like you but we're pretending you have to win me over stuff.  Is there a cultural difference I'm missing? Thankfully, it ended on the right track.

Yeah, I don't get it either, but I've seen it so often it must be part of how things are done to establish a serious relationship. As Westerners it's more direct. After the "I love you's" we seal the deal, then kiss and do the deed.  And promise to only go out with each other. Wouldn't that be about right?

hoshthegoat:
Long time no see: I really wanted to like this and I usually would... but I just didn't...

The director who buys me dinner: Liked it more than I thought I would.

Opposite for me, hehe.

American Fan

I expected it to be the opposite for me too, but sometimes life surprises you.

thatonewhothrives:

on a side note , what happened to the purple person (i haven't checked mdl in a while ) ? i'm so bad at remembering usernames cho mo something? the person who types everything in purple , is very knowledgeable about bl , and gives the 'formal (?)' invitation to the new members of the club?

Do you mean Chun Mo? Who would greet each new person here?

hoshthegoat:

American Fan

I expected it to be the opposite for me too, but sometimes life surprises you.

Keeps things interesting :-)