Simi_Tutu:

are we watching together ?? I am so ready ! 

Yep!! 

ETA: I should mention that there is NO pressure to have to watch on the day the ep comes out or to post right away. It's VERY casual around here. So if it takes you a few more days or even a week, no worries!!

Also, IMHO, this has been a very respectful and considerate group. I feel safe sharing my opinions/thoughts even when they don't follow the mainstream. And vice versa for others, I think. 

American Fan:
Yep!! 

GAME ON ! HAHA 

American Fan:

Hi Elfy! Cool! Do you want to watch it with us when it airs? As I mentioned just above somewhere, a handful of us will be watching and coming here to share thoughts. Please join us!

PS - I love Ireland!! And I love The Rose. AND you have dropped more dramas than I have, haha. Let's be friends!

I didnt realise I was watching dramas wrong until I started investigating other people's lists 😂oops.

I dont know if I can make the group watch but I'll definitely be joining in the discussions.

And yes we can be friends if you like 😊

Elfy:
I dont know if I can make the group watch but I'll definitely be joining in the discussions.

It's not an official group watch with a time and streaming site. We all watch at our own pace and come here to chat about the drama! So no worries! Any arrangement is always okay. No structure is the best kind. 

Elfy:
And yes we can be friends if you like

Great!

Elfy:
I didnt realise I was watching dramas wrong until I started investigating other people's lists ?oops.

Is there a wrong way? :-)

Merp. Love in Translation wasn't it. I finally hit my drama wall after double 10's from Between Us and Not Me.

I just can't stand when it is doing the cute, fluff kind of thing and then all the sudden.... absurd storyline commence. It literally reminds me of soap operas where they all seem to think they need an evil twin or for someone to die but not actually (neither of these were in LIT, btw)... but unless it fits the storyline, it totally loses me. If it's gonna be a fluff story, let it just be fluff.

Eh hem. I'll get off my soap box now.

segos:
I just can't stand when it is doing the cute, fluff kind of thing and then all the sudden.... absurd storyline commence.

I watched cuts of this show so I know what you're talking about! I want to eventually watch it from the start so I can mark it off, but IDK if or when I'll get to it-

Anyway, I'm totally with you. I want my fluff shows to stay fluff-- like give me what I signed up for-- and if there must be drama I want it to be solved by the end of the episode. 

I Hear The Sunspot Ep3

I really love Taichi and Kohei ;;

That opening scene w/ Taichi and his grandfather already had me crying— I just know these two are going to make me weep ;;

segos:
Merp. Love in Translation wasn't it.

Oh well, I personally really liked it, but then again, I admittedly have low standards where cuties and generally fluffy cuteness are involved.

And speaking of which, I've decided to start on the newly released "Century of Love" (Gaga), which also stars the same lead couple Daou Pittaya and Offroad Kantapon. Reincarnated love is one of my favourite Thai BL tropes, so I'm pretty sure I'll like it.

p43425:

Oh well, I personally really liked it, but then again, I admittedly have low standards where cuties and generally fluffy cuteness are involved.

And speaking of which, I've decided to start on the newly released "Century of Love" (Gaga), which also stars the same lead couple Daou Pittaya and Offroad Kantapon. Reincarnated love is one of my favourite Thai BL tropes, so I'm pretty sure I'll like it.

I want to start this one too! It looks really good!

Why does it feel like all the shows are airing at once— I still need to start Takara No Vidro, The Trainee, and This Love doesn’t have Long Beans ;;

axdxex:
I want to start this one too!

It's nice that it's two episodes per week, so just five weeks for all ten.

Hellooo!! Who finished watching jazz for two? I'm planning to watch it but was hesitating because of the comments on the page. Is it good? Should I start watching it?

Also, please recommend other Korean BL series to watch ^^

News Flash!!

RXinw sent a brief DM saying he's back and safe! Poor guy prob felt pressured to send me something after my 4 DM's over the past week. Haha. He mentioned he'll catch up later.

American Fan:
RXinw sent a brief DM saying he's back and safe!

Phew! That's very good news indeed.

p43425:
As to "Jazz For Two", I wasn't so keen on the story through about the first half, but it got much better, and by the final episode I was totally invested. Good actors/characters, high production quality. Not among the top tier of KBLs, but that's a very high standard indeed. I enjoyed it!

@solana, here's what I wrote on p. 887.

Viki has the first two EPS of Meet You At The Blossom out! I'm still waking up so I haven't seen it yet. I fell asleep last night halfway through We Are. I'll finish it first. I love the anticipation of a new series!!