p43425:
reality TV

Interesting, I haven't watched much Asian reality TV. I've been wanting to try looking more into it, so I will give it three episodes! Thanks for sharing. 

Another banner added

Rien:

Another banner added

This is so nice, thank you!!

"This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans" is hilarious so far. I loved the first episode. <3

Simi_Tutu:

Interesting, I haven't watched much Asian reality TV. I've been wanting to try looking more into it, so I will give it three episodes! Thanks for sharing. 

I'm generally not such a fan of reality TV. I made it through the first season of the similar Korean gay matchmaking series "His Man", which most people loved and I found alright, but I never found the inner strength to plough through seasons two and three. There has, however, been one reality TV series that I loved: "DMD Friendship the Reality", although this was more a structured means of introducing Domundi's third-gen roster of actors than the usual spontaneous "reality" with hidden cameras. Aside from the quality of these new actors (especially Keng/Namping and Thomas/Kong), this is actually the reason I liked it so much, i.e. it moves along and doesn't get bogged down in so much boring blah-blah.

axdxex:

(Variety Show) Is anyone else watching The Boyfriend? I decided to start this over His Man 3. Now I’m on Ep2 and invested—

I'm watching it. I'm pretty invested on it too, in my opinion it's way better than HMS3

Since idk why I can't quote those who answered me about Hidden Agenda (it keeps saying I'm not able to quote a long post even when when I'm trying to quote just a phrase) I'll post it here.

I finished it yesterday (or today) at 3 am and I really liked it. It wasn't the best series I've ever watched but it was entertaining. JoongDunk has a great chemistry I wanna be kissed like that. And those NC scenes... That was good. 

At the end, I rated it 8/10. I wouldn't rewatch it, maybe I wouldn't recommend it either but I liked it. Now I'm looking forward to The Heart Killers, I'm a huge FirstKhao fan so I wanna know how things between the 4 of them will work out.

Simi_Tutu:
I apologize for missing your response from 2 days ago; I didn't see the notification. How did the first day of art class go?

No worries! I was just talking randomly :-) Art class was great. My imagination is almost always worse than reality, or sometimes better too!  I ONLY use self checkout whenever possible.

axdxex:

(Variety Show) Is anyone else watching The Boyfriend? I decided to start this over His Man 3. Now I’m on Ep2 and invested—

Another one that I'm holding off on until it's finished. I do prefer watching a whole series at once on my own time instead of waiting every week, but this group has me doing the weekly, LOL.

Simi_Tutu:

And I AM a fan of Asian reality TV, not to be confused in any way with American reality shows (UGH)!!

I mostly watch dating series, but there are some really fun variety shows too, depending on your interests. Sports, singing, etc.

You're welcome to check out my private reality dating list of shows on MDL. 

p43425:
There has, however, been one reality TV series that I loved: "DMD Friendship the Reality",

I really enjoyed this one too! 

MewTul Dating. I guess it's official? 

Rien:

Another banner added

OMG, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR THIS !!!!!!  Thank you!

Rien:
Made a new banner template and so here's 3 new banners.

Thanks!!

p43425:
ou wanna talk about rating inflation?  I have 128 out of my 277 rated titles at 10 stars!  (I like to see the best in things and am willing to overlook some flaws.)

I have rated 40 shows 10.0 out of 212 BLs, and I have lots of 9.5s and 9.0s. Very few in the 7.0s and 8.0s and I think only one show in the 6.0 range. I tend to drop shows that don't appeal to me. I'm definitely a generous rater, rarely focusing on the technical aspects (lightning, color schemes, etc.) and mostly focused on my enjoyment.

I can't watch reality tv shows. I get too stressed out ?

p43425:
How did I miss this exciting news two days ago?

I love Santa! I love Perth! I'm highly confident they will be amazing together!

I'm thrilled about this pairing!