Simi_Tutu:

Now, that would be a dream come true. He is such a great actor, and I think he's so attractive. He's got a unique look about him.

Yesss to all of this! He really is so attractive. Hopefully his role in Kidnap is prominent.

axdxex:
Lol yes Papang is everywhere in gmmtv shows— I really do like him, wish they would give him a lead :(

I kind of feel that way about Neo from Only Friends. While I abhor Boston, I do think he's a really great actor. Outside OF, he hasn't had any leads since Cause You're My Boy ages ago.

American Fan:
I should be catching up with Love Sea, but I started My Stand-In instead, since the last ep was today.

I am interested to hear peoples thoughts on it. It seems really interesting and like it has to have some depth to it given the storyline. I've got my fingers crossed!

axdxex:
Kidnap

oh, I really hope this one is good! 

segos:
I am interested to hear peoples thoughts on it. It seems really interesting and like it has to have some depth to it given the storyline.

All I can say for now is I'm glued to the screen for both Up & Poom as Ming & Joe. Trying to remember to breath occasionally. And, yeah, I think it'll be a deep story.  hehe. It's gonna be a long drama night.

open in new tab to enlarge

So I made this for myself, just to visualize the dates when all the shows I wanted to watch were going to be airing and-- that's 100 episodes of BL in 2 months (and there might be other releases that haven't been announced yet)  I really don't think I can pull this off lmao 

TUNE IN FOR THE NEXT EPSIODE, WHEN WE SHALL SACRIFICE SOME SHOWS SO THAT THE REST CAN LIVE!!!

axdxex:
So I made this for myself, just to visualize the dates when all the shows I wanted to watch were going to be airing

Crazy!! So now I feel overwhelmed cuz I see a few I'm waiting to watch too! 

I think we set a date for a group watch for BATTLE OF THE WRITERS!! JULY 29th. Mark your calendars guys!! I'll be traveling for the first ep. but hope to squeeze it in.

Totally can't wait for MONSTER NEXT DOOR!!!  Did you catch that, P43425?!?  Are you planning to watch it too? Or maybe BOTW? 

American Fan:
Crazy!! So now I feel overwhelmed cuz I see a few I'm waiting to watch too! 

Right! I'm already struggling!

This is my watchlist right now. Green means up to date. Yellow means started watching but not up to date. Red means I haven't even started. *crying*

American Fan:
I think we set a date for a group watch for BATTLE OF THE WRITERS!! JULY 29th. Mark your calendars guys!! I'll be traveling for the first ep. but hope to squeeze it in.

Totally can't wait for MONSTER NEXT DOOR!!!  Did you catch that, P43425?!?  Are you planning to watch it too? Or maybe BOTW? 

Yes, dear, I am über-enthusiastic about both of these series and will definitely watch them from day one.

axdxex:
So I made this for myself,

I have been looking for digital journals. I love statistics, so it could be fun looking at BL data. I am also looking at a super cute way to keep all the notes I have been taking for each episode. If I decide to rewatch a series, it could be fun to go back and read the notes to see if my opinions have changed.

P.S. If that were me, I would start with  Takara no Vidro. The episodes are only 24 minutes long, and there are only 2 out, so you could easily catch up before the next one; it would only take you 44 minutes less then an hour.

Simi_Tutu:
P.S. If that were me, I would start with  Takara no Vidro. The episodes are only 24 minutes long, and there are only 2 out, so you could easily catch up before the next one; it would only take you 44 minutes less then an hour.

Good idea-- I'll start that one now!

axdxex:
This is my watchlist right now.

Wow, you even have it color-coded! I just use the CW list here on MDL. Anything I try to organize gets abandoned real quick. I'm doing good if I remember to look at my calendar. Even my trusty little BL Drama Notebook is a mess right now.

p43425:

Yes, dear, I am über-enthusiastic about both of these series and will definitely watch them from day one.

Awesome! 

I just finished EP 2 of My Stand-In and have to come back here for a mini break for my poor heart. It's beating overtime the entire hour. I don't know if it's cuz of both MLs and their chemistry, or cuz Up is so freaking sexy. Maybe both. **sigh**

So Ive started watching Meet you at the Blossom and it seems a pretty cool concept so far <3

American Fan:

I just finished EP 2 of My Stand-In and have to come back here for a mini break for my poor heart. It's beating overtime the entire hour. I don't know if it's cuz of both MLs and their chemistry, or cuz Up is so freaking sexy. Maybe both. **sigh**

That was one I want to watch but was waiting for it to finish airing because thai bl's pull out all the tricks of the day to play with my feelings ?

Elfy:

So Ive started watching Meet you at the Blossom and it seems a pretty cool concept so far <3

I agree! 

Elfy:

That was one I want to watch but was waiting for it to finish airing because thai bl's pull out all the tricks of the day to play with my feelings ?

Did you start it yet? So far I'm really liking this series.