In case you haven't heard about this yet...

South Korea court confirms state benefits for gay couples in landmark ruling.

Simi_Tutu:
I was focusing on this month's releases. 

Oh sorry, I didn't realize!

I just watched Love Sea since I was busy all afternoon with reading and talking politics (good times) anyways:

Love Sea - Episode 7

I am officially in panic mode with this series because I had hoped for a better episode and was left annoyed more than anything else. The episode started out good then just went down hill for me after. I just don't get why the cousin had to take up the whole episode and I was left dissatisfied with the BossNoeul cameo. Mook annoyed me everytime she came on screen. I am over the whole GL side couple at this point. That preview has left me ambivalent about the next episode because we seem to get a confession but we see the cousin and the dad teaming up because she wants revenge and that just now cheapens the whole story to me because initially I was prepared for a deep traumatic story but now it just seems so-so. I really loved how the episode began especially with this scene:

I really thought it was about to pick up again but alas it did not at least for me. I just hope this series now ends with it being good enough for a rating between 7 - 8. Only a special 10 scene veto can save it for me at this point. I want to cry because the beginning was so much better and the NC scenes were so good *crying emoji*

RXinw:
I just watched Love Sea since I was busy all afternoon with reading and talking politics (good times) anyways:

I've been watching coconut memes and it's distracting from my watching LOL

On another note. I just finally saw The Paradise of Thorns trailer and the intensity is killing me.

RXinw:
I want to cry because the beginning was so much better

Déjà Vu

American Fan:
In case you haven't heard about this yet...

South Korea court confirms state benefits for gay couples in landmark ruling.

Ah yes, I had scene this somewhere. This year seems to be one of change for the community in Asia. Good for them. Now if only China could get with the agenda (wishful thinking I know sigh!)

segos:
coconut memes

???

American Fan:
???

Related to American politics. TikTok is wild. 

I scrolled down and saw NuNew. So my FYP on TikTok literally is a wild place. Just wanted some recipes.

segos:
I've been watching coconut memes and it's distracting from my watching LOL

LOL

segos:
On another note. I just finally saw The Paradise of Thorns trailer and the intensity is killing me.

I am so excited for its release. I can't wait. According to its drama page it is 2hrs long so we are in for something. 

American Fan:
Déjà Vu

I am still mad at GMMTV for doing us like that!

segos:
Related to American politics. TikTok is wild. 

Oh gotcha!

RXinw:

I am still mad at GMMTV for doing us like that!

Me too. We were jipped. 

RXinw:
Oh! and enjoy these

lol thank you. I love the fact that you add these. it makes me feel that its like actual people behind the screen (in a good way)

RXinw:
BossFort.

wow, i can totally see it. 

RXinw:
Guys hold on let me fantasise:

Them in a mafia series. Rival gang leaders who have to team up when a third gang starts to sell products on both their turf. They must face danger and near death experiences together while eluding the authorities. After one steamy night between the two they slowing start becoming possessive of each other and feelings start getting tangled. Will their budding romance make their mission even more difficult or will it make them a better team? Find out in the all new BossFort series, "Love Roulette".
Them in a business series. Rivals in the tech business world. The two have been competing for shares in the market since taking over their respective companies. They come face to face at a product launch and both are interested in the product. They must compete at the negotiation table to get the product owners to sign a business deal with one of them. As they compete against each other making them have more contact than usual they start developing feelings towards each other which explodes in a steamy encounter at a company event. To make things more complicated the product they are vying for turns out to be flawed and they are both swindled by the owners. They must now team up to salvage to damage done to both of their companies while balancing their blossoming romance. How will these two tech giants fair in their love affair? Find out in BossFort's new series, "Pleasure Before Business".
Them in an arranged marriage. Their grandparents made a deal to marry off their eldest grand children to each other. However they did not consider both grand children being male but now the deal has already been set and with the new Equality Bill being passed there is no turning back. To make matters worse both grandsons are straight and have hated each other since childhood. They must now find a way out of this arranged marriage. However as they fight to escape they are only forced closer. Will the two of them escape this unwanted marriage or will they find a reason to walk down the isle willingly? Find out in the all new BossFort series, "I Don't  Do!"
Okay I am done because more tropes just keep popping up in my head, like a detective and a billionaire's son one, arrest me officer *bites lips* anyways so yeah. 

like p43425 said above, please venture into the BL industry , it deserves to have people like you , and please give us good content. i would def watch all these troupes 

RXinw:
This year seems to be one of change for the community in Asia. Good for them. Now if only China could get with the agenda (wishful thinking I know sigh!)

*fingers crossed*

segos:
Paradise of Thorns

gtg check that out , i also think Khemjira pilot was good 

standbymyfriends:
Hi guys! New to MDL and wanted to pop by---I'm behind on the currently airing BLs, can you recommend me one that I should start this week?

Simi_Tutu:
We Are—It just ended on the 17th, but some of us here still haven't seen it, so it's not too late for you to Join us in discussing your thoughts! It's worth the watch.

I wanna second this one!! Because I just finished We Are earlier today, and I loved it~~