I run the risk of sounding delulu, but if this isn't romance-- what is ? 

I need someone to dedicate me a birthday post like this lmao

American Fan:
I found a new challenge if there's interest...and maybe we could start for the month of August?

Count me in. Looks cute.

Elfy:

has anyone watched Two Worlds?

Yes I did like it, I'd recommend it.

American Fan:

Hey BL besties!

I found a new challenge if there's interest...and maybe we could start for the month of August?

It's like  "Get To Know Each Other Better"  questions (but nothing that ID's personal info).

Things like favorite tags, type of drama watcher,  favorite food, hobbies, etc

I came across this challenge post and I've edited, deleted and replaced some of the questions. I just need about 4-5 more questions to get to 31 days in August. 

If ya'll are up for it, what are some things about this group you'd like to know more of? I can add your responses to the question list.

I'm traveling in a  few days so not sure I can make the calendar chart ready to post for sharing. But maybe! 

I don't mind

Elfy:

has anyone watched Two Worlds?

I started it, but put it on hold.  [3/10] episodes completed. I may still return to it.

Hi! I would love to join! I only watch BL's haha so this seems to be the perfect club for me!

American Fan:
I just need about 4-5 more questions to get to 31 days in August. 

Suggestions:

1. Anything you want to say about your profile photo?
  2. Something people would be surprised to hear about you.
  3. Word people use to describe you that you dislike and why?
  4. One place you've travelled to that totally surprised you.
  5. Movie theatre or Broadway shows?
  6. Do you play an instrument?
  7. Favorite place to sing:
    • Karaoke
    • Car
    • Shower
    • Open mike
    • On stage

P.S. Off on vacation with even less likelihood of internet connection than rural Scotland. Already missing my shows and I haven't left yet. Will be sailing for 9 days, with a long stretch from the Windward Islands that include Tahiti to the Leeward Islands that include Bora Bora.

kris:

Hi! I would love to join! I only watch BL's haha so this seems to be the perfect club for me!

hello *waves*

p43425:
but most reality series (including "His Man") don't have anything like this, so you may need to adjust your rating system.

I see *thinking emoji*. What am I going to use to replace that category? Any suggestions?

p43425:
"scenario arrangement" (or something like that) under which things spontaneously unfold - or if not entirely spontaneous (e.g. "DMD Friendship the Reality"), then at least with the facade of spontaneity. I think one of the challenges of a reality series is giving it structure and keeping thing moving along without making it seem pre-orchestrated.

Thanks! Plot does sound too fiction related. I will just call that category "Structure". I feel like this word encompasses all the things about how the story unfolds. Oh and if the series does have commentary I can just allot ratings for it under this category because the commentators do play a role in how they story unfolds because like us they are watching and learning of the events on screen and it is through their commentary that things are sometimes better explained and fleshed out especially during complicated dialogue between cast members. I guess I answered my first question then.

p43425:
P.S. You forgot the criteria of "cuteness" and "sex appeal".

LOL. You know what you are right! Since I do not have a special 10 scene on here why not include "sex appeal". It wouldn't be me if I did not lol - and the fact that seeing a clip of Shun was the whole reason I decided to watch the "The Boyfriend".

Revised Reality Series Rating Scheme

Production -2

Structure - 2

Cast Revelation - 2

Interaction Situations -2

Sex Appeal - 2

Elfy:

hello *waves*

hi!!!

American Fan:
It's like  "Get To Know Each Other Better"  questions (but nothing that ID's personal info).

Trying to get to know me better are you *in flirty voice* lol I am just messing with you

American Fan:
If ya'll are up for it, what are some things about this group you'd like to know more of? I can add your responses to the question list.

Yeah, I am up for this. I already saw some good questions being posted.

American Fan:
I'm traveling in a  few days so not sure I can make the calendar chart ready to post for sharing. But maybe! 

Hopefully you will get to keep up with the airing series.

kris:

Hello fellow BL fan *fist bump* Welcome to the club. I hope you enjoy your time here in BL Heaven. As the days pass you will definitely get to know the members here and interact with us or if you want you can just read the post no pressure to reply. We love to share our thoughts and opinions here on just about everything BL so if you are comfortable feel free to join the discussions or start one. We are very receptive and respectful here of differing opinions and preferences so don't feel afraid to share matter of fact you might find out that you and someone else have the same thoughts. Oh! We also do group watches where a number of us here in the group watch series that are currently airing together and come here and leave reviews on the episodes. We all watch the episodes in our own time due to differences in schedules, time zones, etc. so no pressure of having to watch as the episode drops. Some of us also do final reviews of the whole series and post them here. Some can be very funny especially when the series was found to be annoying and some can be *cough* vulgar (i.e me, I take my job as CSO very seriously lol you will find out in due time what that means).  Yeah that is it (at least I think lol). Welcome again!

Takara No Vidro Ep4

• I'm in love. I know I've said this about a lot of Japanese dramas, don't judge me, my heart has room for all of them.
  • Taishin is so freaking adorable. He's innocent and that in turn makes him so blunt, because he just goes out there and asks questions-- Like Takara is a champ because how many times has Taishin asked him what his own feelings meant? Like, no wonder he changed the subject, he's basically getting a confession every episode. 
  • Iwase Yoji is gorgeous as Takara wth I've also said this about multiple Japanese actors, but look at him!!!

• Also the shushing incident-- like they're both so sus for that
  • I wonder what Taishin will do when he realizes that we call whatever he's feeling, a crush, love, etc.

The Trainee Ep4

• Just to get it out of the way and in fear of sounding shallow jk no fear just truths-- Off looks stupidly handsome as Jane-- 

• This episode  is IT.  This is the episode where I found myself becoming fond of our cast of mismatched interns and their mentors. Even the one's that initially seemed unlikable.
  • I couldn't help but smile through the whole episode and on some level identify with these characters trying to do their best in the workforce and sometimes failing. This show is a good one
  • Can I also add that it feels like no cast member is wasted on this show (and it's a stacked cast). Like they're all acting acting out here. 
  • OffGun really is THE ship, because nothing big has happened and yet Jane and Ryan have already convinced me that they're heading straight into L. O. V. E. It's the little things!
 axdxex:

Count me in. Looks cute.

"Thumbs up!!"

Elfy:
I don't mind

Great!

kris:

Hi there!! Welcome. Are you watching a good BL rn?

RXinw:
*in flirty voice*

You woulda had me with a deep voice. heehee

RXinw:
Yeah, I am up for this.

Cool!

RXinw:
Hopefully you will get to keep up with the airing series.

It's going to be hit or miss. Prob mostly misses. Good thing is I'm not gone for long this time. Only a week, then it's smoothly sailin' baby for the rest of the year (meaning I don't go anywhere)...I hope!!!

axdxex:
This episode  is IT.

You've got my attention. Still feeling burned by WG. It brought out the worst in me when it came time to rate it. I'm worried about starting up a new one.