p43425:
Help, Google Translate doesn't offer "RXinw to English" !!!

LOL sometimes in my excitement I forget we are separated by countries and cultures (the power of BL) so I end up expressing in Jamaican patois. Uhm, *thinking emoji* how do I translate this? Okay I will just tell you the what I meant because a direct English translation will probably make no sense. 

What I meant was that no one cannot mistake Fort not being your man. The padlock reference was basically me saying that just like how a padlock keeps things secure so too are you keeping Fort secured to you. This is best I can translate lol.

Elfy:

so I'm having a drama slump lately so I've taken to just randomly clicking on things and I hit on 'Between Us'.....the first 5 seconds they hit me with a tattooed babe coming out of the shower and a guitar chord LOL Please, Please don't let me down lmao 

ohhh sh!t, he has angel wing tattoos LOL whatever BS I'm about to watch, I don't even care anymore. I'll just sit here and drool LOL

'Between Us' is ALWAYS the right answer. 

axdxex:

I respect the delulu, so I'll be the first fan of your ship. 

me second

p43425:

No no no. Absolutely not. It should be "Fort/p43425".

SOLD! To p43425 for his steadfast commitment as Fort's #1 fan! Take him away from Boss cuz Boss is mine.

RXinw:
I love to see two masculine, tough and sexually appealing guys fall for each other.

Oh, my little mind didn't think about that aspect of things...oh well then, but still, not with Fort.  I liked to see Boss with Jimmy (from Last twilight).

Elfy:
ohhh sh!t, he has angel wing tattoos

The highlight of the series, and the series was pretty good.

axdxex:
'Between Us' is ALWAYS the right answer. 

American Fan:
The highlight of the series, and the series was pretty good.

I was complaining to the bl gods of boredom and they said here, take your teenage dream and stfu LOL

angeliviki2022:
Trying to juggle these currently airing shows and two completed shows = 13. Plus I have downloaded shows I haven't started. It's an 8.5-hour flight plus I'll be on the boat for 9 days. I'll have lots of down time but no reliable internet service. My only job will be dishwasher. 4-5 of us will be actively sailing the boat. 2-3 of them will also be cooking. One will be actively trying to keep her 2 kids from falling into the water (kidding). Thankfully, I also downloaded some audiobooks, so i should be all set.

Oh damn, hope u enjoy them! Have fun XD

RXinw:
These are what I am currently watching:

Meet You At The Blossom - I am very obsessed at the moment

Century of Love

Sunset x Vibes

Sky Valley

The Boyfriend

Love Sea

This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans - starting today) yes guys I caved lol

Planning to watch as it airs:

4 Minutes - starts Friday

I Saw You In My Dream - starts Wednesday

Battle of the Writers - starts next week Monday

Binge Watching:

Call It What You Want then I will start My Stand-In.

Oh wow that's definitely a full schedule lol

RXinw:
Unfortunately I did not save the clip. I saw it while scrolling on X and I do not follow the account that had it; saw it on my for you page. I am sure it is a snippet of the NC scene in the trailer though (I think)

Ah ok, I'm sure we can expect a lot of NC in this one lol 

RXinw:
Well indeed yes!

The other reason for my wanting them as a couple is because I like both books and series that step out of the traditional mould of BL/MM couples. Too often we get couples where one half is considered the "more masculine" and protective one and the other is considered the "more feminine" and cute one. Sometimes this irritates me. I love to see two masculine, tough and sexually appealing guys fall for each other. For one, watching them do the initial battle for dominance before melting and softening for each other is beautiful to see especially if it two characters who have a lot of emotional baggage as they will become each other's safe zone. Two, watching that NC scene or reading it is hot. Like just imagine these two characters going at it; I would feel fulfilled

Totally agree with u on that one! 

RXinw:
Hence why I liked Kinnporshe because a Mafia boss and his bodyguard *I am getting hot already just thinking about them* all I am saying is Turbulence. LOL

Lmao XD

RXinw:
Yes! Glad to have you back in office.

Glad to be back XD

American Fan:
Oh, my little mind didn't think about that aspect of things...oh well then, but still, not with Fort.  I liked to see Boss with Jimmy (from Last twilight).

Ooh, what about Jimmy with Drake? I've always wanted to see more of them after Bad Buddy lol

So Boun is it? Think I just found my Thai bias. Randomly clicking on things has not failed yet LOL Also.....this is a side story? because, the whole soulmate stuff seems a little heavy for a second couple LOL

I'm only watching Love Sea cuz it's FortPeat but I'm really not feeling it with this series

It's ok, I mean the NC scenes r good but the story itself is a bit...you know?

And Rak's assistant, Mook's overacting is kind of annoying ngl (no offence) 

Is it just me or is the series just getting progressively worse?

(I'm on ep 5 atm btw)

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I'm only watching Love Sea cuz it's FortPeat but I'm really not feeling it with this series

It's ok, I mean the NC scenes r good but the story itself is a bit...you know?

And Rak's assistant, Mook's overacting is kind of annoying ngl (no offence) 

Is it just me or is the series just getting progressively worse?

(I'm on ep 5 atm btw)

I dropped LoveSea half way through ep 5 lol

Elfy:

So Boun is it? Think I just found my Thai bias. Randomly clicking on things has not failed yet LOL

Get in line, it's long ;; lmao

OnyxTheHedgehog:

THIS IS ME. As long as it's FortPeat, I will watch, but I'm tired of Mook and Vivy, and Prin, and the plot.

axdxex:
Get in line, it's long ;; lmao

lol am I not allowed?

American Fan:

My mind is always going there first. Well I mean it is me lol

Updates:

Source: X (Twitter)

Different versions = cut version

cough alternatives 

Elfy:

I dropped LoveSea half way through ep 5 lol

Lol I wish I could drop but I'm one of those drama-watchers who just can't drop a drama for the life of me lmao

axdxex:
THIS IS ME. As long as it's FortPeat, I will watch, but I'm tired of Mook and Vivy, and Prin, and the plot.

Fort's (and Peat's but mostly Fort's) visuals r literally the only thing stopping me from putting this series on hold tbh