axdxex:

Oooh now I want to know who everyone's ult BL bias and bias wreckers are, can you maybe fit that in your challenge ? 

I sure can!  :-)

RXinw:

I am so excited for this series!

RE: Heart Killers - Meeeeee too!! It's gotta be good, right?

Is Summer Nights not a BL series? Cuz I'm flipping out over Phuwin & Dunk being in the same drama!! But for a girl, not each other? Is that right?

RXinw:
Updates:

Thank you for the updates <3

• I can't believe Summer Night will be released so quickly *shocked* they haven't even finished filming yet. Dunk will be on set until the 26th if I remember right, and then he'll have one day to "rest" before he goes on set for The Heart Killers on the 28th.

That being said, Summer Night looks really good. I'll be watching! For anyone interested, it's not BL but it does have a BL side couple (played by Ryu and Java).

• The trailer for Sugar Dog Life looks cute! (This is me going off of feeling cause I can't find subs yet lol)
  • Forever You Project looks fun, but we still don't have an air date ;; 
  • If anyone starts watching I Saw You In My Dream, please drop a review! I still have to catch up to other stuff before I can add it into my watching schedule.
 American Fan:
Is Summer Nights not a BL series? Cuz I'm flipping out over Phuwin & Dunk being in the same drama!! But for a girl, not each other? Is that right?

So it would seem. In situations like this I normally wait for the series to end then for someone to edit it and provide the BL cut or if I can't wait I just fast forward to the BL story-line. Not that I do not watch straight dramas it is just that I have not been in that head-space for a while, like little over a year now. Matter of fact I started Queen of Tears months ago I have yet to reach episode 5 and it finished airing weeks ago. Not to mention Judge vs Judge. 

RXinw:

So it would seem. In situations like this I normally wait for the series to end then for someone to edit it and provide the BL cut or if I can't wait I just fast forward to the BL story-line. Not that I do not watch straight dramas it is just that I have not been in that head-space for a while, like little over a year now. Matter of fact I started Queen of Tears months ago I have yet to reach episode 5 and it finished airing weeks ago. Not to mention Judge vs Judge. 

I can watch both, but what I have a hard time with is watching my beloved BL favs in a straight drama. Not that they shouldn't be, of course!! 

It's about MEEEEE!! I don't make the switch to straight in my head very well, if they are my favs. Other actors it doesn't matter.

American Fan:

I can watch both, but what I have a hard time with is watching my beloved BL favs in a straight drama. Not that they shouldn't be, of course!! 

It's about MEEEEE!! I don't make the switch to straight in my head very well, if they are my favs. Other actors it doesn't matter.

I can see that and honestly I feel the same. However it is the actors right to choose to be in any type of series and while I may not be able to bring myself to support them through watching the series I will support them from behind such as telling my friends who watch straight series about it and of course posting about it here. 

WAIT Hold up, do I spot another similarity here *Smug emoji*

American Fan:
I don't make the switch to straight in my head very well,

I seem to be able to detach quite easily. I dont think I would have a problem watching my favs switch sexualities between characters. I only ever see them as the character they play 

I made AkkAyan so far. <3  

Elfy:
I seem to be able to detach quite easily. I dont think I would have a problem watching my favs switch sexualities between characters. I only ever see them as the character they play 

I feel pretty invested into some actors, as well as the characters they play (i.e. sometimes I'm more in love with the character than the actor) - but that's my heart. My head says: (1) Actors should be free to choose the work they want to do. (2) Good is good, regardless of whether it's BL or not - so if it's non-BL but good, and otherwise interests me, I'll certainly consider watching.

p43425:

I feel pretty invested into some actors, as well as the characters they play (i.e. sometimes I'm more in love with the character than the actor) - but that's my heart. My head says: (1) Actors should be free to choose the work they want to do. (2) Good is good, regardless of whether it's BL or not - so if it's non-BL but good, and otherwise interests me, I'll certainly consider watching.

Yeah, I hear you. I seem to be able to separate the character from the actor pretty easily so even though there are some characters I really love, I can still watch the same actor, and I'm learning esp with c-drams, the same group of actors work together and not have a problem. But I can understand when people really adore an actor in role, like Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan in the Untamed, they would find it hard to see the same actors together but not as Wei Ying and Lan Zan. 

I just watched the new "official pilot" for "Fourever You Project", with an ensemble cast including Earth (Cooheart) as well as Bever Patsopon (from "21 Days Theory" and various supporting roles), who I think is such a cutie. Looks alright - and for the sake of Wabi Sabi's survival, I sure hope it's successful. Wabi Sabi has such a fantastic legacy, it would deeply sadden me for it to be gone.

This week's episode of Hidamari ga Kikoeru actually had me choking on tears! The show is just too good;  it always hits all the right buttons. Episode Five is where the movie ends, so I'm excited to see next week's new storyline!

I am making my way to the end of Between Us and I swear, the actor for Pharm is the sweetest looking little cinnamon roll and I am ready to fight for him when I get to his series LOL

Ahh, the infamous BL ep. 11 curse. F*** U episode 11 LOL

Elfy:

I am making my way to the end of Between Us and I swear, the actor for Pharm is the sweetest looking little cinnamon roll and I am ready to fight for him when I get to his series LOL

Ahh, the infamous BL ep. 11 curse. F*** U episode 11 LOL

I'm excited to see your reactions to Until We Meet Again!!!

Elfy:

Oh God I wish I could seal that part of memory and watch it with you for the first time again and experience all that I felt for the first time. That BL broke me and built me up back. 

Happy watching; hopefully you will enjoy it.