Simi_Tutu:
I have a soft spot for the Chinese-speaking writer; I would love to hear him narrate anything! Haha. If anyone knows the actor's actual name, please let me know. I struggle to recognize faces and can't locate him on the cast list.

I believe the actor is Focus

American Fan:
 Focus. 

American Fan:

I believe the actor is Focus

oh-- that's why they seem so familiar, they're from Beyond the Star (which I dropped, but that's not the point)!

I am in a little better spirits this beautiful morning than last night so it is great to be alive!

Updates:

Source - X (Twitter)

Trailer:

The series I mentioned before.

RXinw:
I am in a little better spirits this beautiful morning than last night so it is great to be alive!

Updates:

Good to hear! <3

I can't wait for Monster Next Door! It won't be long now!!

Also, another robot BL?!?  YES please!!

I saw the first part of Boy Toy and it wasn't bad. Just haven't decided whether to keep watching.

@p43425 - Have you watched BOTW yet? Looking forward to your first impression. :-) As well as anyone else!

American Fan:
@p43425 - Have you watched BOTW ye

Nope, I'm waiting for the uncut version to show up on iQiyi - and waiting 2-3 episodes isn't a bad thing. (If my self-restraint lasts that long, which is doubtful.)

RXinw:
Update:

Not Boss and Noeul meeting in the rain again, haha!

RXinw:
Updates:

Re: Monster Next Door

omg looks adorable, I am sattt 

I'm a sucker for cute shows ;; 

p43425:

Nope, I'm waiting for the uncut version to show up on iQiyi - and waiting 2-3 episodes isn't a bad thing. (If my self-restraint lasts that long, which is doubtful.)

Oh ok!

p43425:
I'm waiting for the uncut version to show up on iQiyi

I didn't know this. So I'll also wait myself.

Rating and Final Review (I will just leave some comments I am not feeling well in spirit)

The Boyfriend - my first BL reality series

I am so excited to try out my new rating scheme designed specifically for reality series. I found it very refreshing to rate this series as well as a bit challenging because it is my first reality series so I have no other series to compare it with. Sometimes when I am unsure of an exact rating for a series but I know my rating will be between two values what I will do is compare it to past series I have rated; for example if I know a series is between a 6.5 and an 8 I will look back at past series I rated as these ratings and measure it against them before breaking it down for its own merits against my mark scheme. Hence this rating will be precedent for a while until I have watched a good amount of reality series. Anyways let's get into it:

Production - 2/2

Structure - 1.5/2

Cast Revelation - 1.5/2

Interactive Situations - 2/2

Sex Appeal - 1/2

Final rating score = 8/10

My favourite part of the finale was this moment:

Dai, I'm in love with you - Shun

Shun, I'm in love with you too - Dai

I hope they have a long lasting relationship that will maybe lead to marriage but marriage is a personal decision and preference (and legal contract; people forget this too often) so I just hope for them to be happy together forever.

What I loved most about this show is that even though it was a dating series it allowed for memorable friendships to form and for everyone to reveal who they truly are and grow as a person. The cast members were like each other's therapists. 

I enjoyed this series and I am glad it was my first experience of a BL reality series.

RXinw:
What I loved most about this show is that even though it was a dating series it allowed for memorable friendships to form and for everyone to reveal who they truly are and grow as a person. The cast members were like each other's therapists. 

This is my favorite part of most of the MxM reality dating series I've seen. 

Two favorites that come to mind:

Boys Like Boys - Taiwan gay reality dating series

Boyscation - Hong Kong's first gay reality dating series.

I plan to see Sparks Camp & My Boyfriend when time allows.

Sorry you're not feeling so great rn. A new day starts soon. (hugs!) <3

Yay!!! August's month challenge starts soon. I cannot wait!!! :)

i cannot wait for meet you at the blossom , the suspense is killing me *sobs and laughs at the same time*

I wanna start a new drama

Can someone pls rec me a BL from my PTW list that’s mafia and has hot kisses? (Lol kinda like KinnPorsche and HIStory 3: Trapped)