OnyxTheHedgehog:
https:

Thank You ! 

p43425:
Nope, I'm waiting for the uncut version to show up on iQiyi - and waiting 2-3 episodes isn't a bad thing. (If my self-restraint lasts that long, which is doubtful.)

@American Fan: My yearning for Tutor and Yim overpowered my self-restraint, i.e. I watched Ep. 1 of "Battle of the Writers" on Youtube. From what I've read, there doesn't yet seem to be a difference from the uncut.

Anyways, so far: I love it!

I'm puzzled as to whether iQiyi is late or perhaps it's  just limited to certain countries (?). I've tested with VPN but not yet found BOTW anywhere. If anyone specifically knows where/when iQiyi is releasing it, please share.

Re: Meet You At The Blossom - episode 7

NOOOOOOOOO!!! The pain, the pain, the pain. I can't take it my poor heart is bleeding for them *sobbing* 

Meanwhile in Century of Love all the drama is unfolding. I cannot even find it in me to make respectful comments because Ms Wad pissed me off. I will smack a bitch. This snake. Di dutty gyal just upset me.

AUGUST CHALLENGE DAY 1 - My home is with my family and my dog in Minnesota, USA

Whee! I was excited to see they are adding Century of Love to Netflix. Makes my life 100x easier.

August Challenge - Day 1
My home is in New York, but part of my heart stays in Ohio (and not just because of the song. I went to undergrad there and just really feel safe and comfortable there). My room is a hot mess as I had to move back in after a bad relationship and to help my father with dementia -- so basically an entire adult life shoved in a little room is a bit claustrophobic, but my dog and I fit so it works. 

It feels good to be home! It's not Thursday yet, so I'll wait til tomorrow to post my first challenge question.  :-)

But speaking of homes, I live along the "Front Range" of the Rockies and rn there are 4 wildfires going. One has turned deadly. The closest fire to me is about 17 miles away, so I don't see it as a threat personally. It's just hard to watch, no matter how many fires there have been over the years.

p43425:
@American Fan: My yearning for Tutor and Yim overpowered my self-restraint, i.e. I watched Ep. 1 of "Battle of the Writers" on Youtube. From what I've read, there doesn't yet seem to be a difference from the uncut.

Anyways, so far: I love it!

Cool!! I do too. I'm cautiously excited, lol.

RXinw:
Re: Meet You At The Blossom - episode 7

NOOOOOOOOO!!! The pain, the pain, the pain. I can't take it my poor heart is bleeding for them *sobbing* 

Well then. I'm waiting til next week to watch!! Save myself some grief after a long day. Glad you are having a better day today!! :-)

sjay:

AUGUST CHALLENGE DAY 1 - My home is with my family and my dog in Minnesota, USA

Wow, you prob get more snow than me!! I lived in WI for a while and the snow is no joke.

segos:
to help my father with dementia -- so basically an entire adult life shoved in a little room is a bit claustrophobic, but my dog and I fit so it works. 

Oh I really feel you. I helped my mother with her father's dementia. It's not for sissies, as my mom would say. It's nice that you have your dog with you.

RXinw:
I love these questions looking forward to the challenge. 

Yay!

FortPeatForever:
I uploaded my profile a little bit lol still working on it but got a little bit done.

I love how colorful it is! I've worked on mine a lot lately, especially adding drama links and stuff. I re-arranged how my club banners are so that each is kinda like a heading with content below.  And of course I had to add the latest cb info of my ult k-pop group!!!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
it’s literally 2 in the morning rn and I’ve been binging Kiseki: Dear To Me for the past 2 and half hours 

At least you're on summer break so I say GO FOR IT!!! haha

RXinw:

Welcome!

Thank you so much!

I was about to sign off here and made the mistake of checking the feeds.  I found a PH-BL drama that I hadn't heard of and it was getting raves.

Marahuyo Project

Found it on YT with subs

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMPz9QG8YAxIjGoPfHFugXYAbumaqC0Cj

Re: I Saw You In My Dream

I forgot that it airs on Wednesdays lol. Anyways I enjoyed this episode; I am starting to see the chemistry between the leads a lot more and I look forward to the next episode. 

P.S Regarding Perfect Propose, I did not say it in my mini review but the scene where Kai gives Hiro a handjob, I am not going to lie I was slightly turned on like a light switch. This is how you know I feel better lollll

RXinw:
Regarding Perfect Propose, I did not say it in my mini review but

Yes, one of several memorable moments in this excellent and unique BL that I really loved.

American Fan:

I was about to sign off here and made the mistake of checking the feeds.  I found a PH-BL drama that I hadn't heard of and it was getting raves.

Marahuyo Project

Found it on YT with subs

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMPz9QG8YAxIjGoPfHFugXYAbumaqC0Cj

I have not really watched a really good  Filipino BL since the  Like in the Movies or Gameboys era.  You put this on my radar

It is now 1st August for me and I see some peeps have started the challenge already.

August Challenge ~ Day 1 ~ Describe the place you call home.

Physically, I live in an old rural town in N.Ireland with my parents and dog. 

But when I was little, I was playing hide and seek in a forest park with my siblings, and sat down to hide in a large patch of bluebells, amongst some old twisty trees. When I sat down, a flurry of sparkling lights flew around me and disappeared. Pretty sure apart of my soul was taken and I may live in another plane of existence somewhere. 

I've taken a drama break in general recently. LOL I'm all drama'd out for now 

August BL Group Challenge - Day 1

Describe the place you call home. Could be your room/building/neighborhood/town/city, etc.

I live in a village, there's not much to say about this place. Your average Romanian village, there's a lot of nature/trees about, birds, etc. All in all a beautiful place to live in, except there are no jobs. For that you need to go into the big city.

I'm currently re-watching "Love In The Air". While I generally liked it the first time, there were also things that I didn't like. As often the case when I re-watch things (and maybe this is just me), now I can focus more on what I like - so I'm enjoying it much more this time around.