OnyxTheHedgehog:
PS. I'm sooo excited for Monster Next Door!!!

Newsflash: First two three episodes now posted on Gagaoolala! Yay!

P.S. For those not familiar with the four-letter codes for the various characters, these are personality types based on the Myers-Briggs test. It's mainly the first one (extrovert/introvert) that's relevant here.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
PS. I'm sooo excited for Monster Next Door!!!

same but it seems messy. 

Hmm should I wait Monster Next Door or watch with you guys and if it crashes it crashes LOL

Day 8: What is your guilty pleasure? Any vices? We're all friends here, don't hold back! I don't have sweets everyday, but when eating out, I do have dessert. And when I can't decide between two desserts, I order both. This is still a huge improvement from my college days when I would order dessert first. A friend gave me a keychain that read, "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

August Challenge

Day 6:

I have watched so many good BLs these last couple months (that's when I started watching BLs). My favorites are:

Between Us

Love in the Air

Light on Me

Kinn Porsche

Day 7:

The reading I do is mainly Manga. I mostly read Romance, mostly BLs, but there are others I read such as Parasyte and Jujutsu Kaisen. I used to read a lot of fiction when I was younger but as I got older I completely stopped reading. Sometimes I would read graphic novels though like Marvel, DC, etc.. After starting to watch BLs though, I became interested in the Manga, seeing as so many dramas are adapted from a manga. And I fell in love. It's been about a month since I started reading Manga and I've read atleast 20 books.

Day 8:

My guilty pleasure. I would have to say the first thing that comes to mind when I think of guilty pleasure is watching BLs. I absolutely love them and they have really opened up my mind to the gay lifestyle. However, honestly because of how racy some are I feel like some people might judge me if they knew how much I watched them. And then of course my other big guilty pleasure I guess would be smoking marijuana lol. Weed makes the BLs so much more enjoyable lol.

GelfyFaeth222:

Hmm should I wait Monster Next Door or watch with you guys and if it crashes it crashes LOL

I'm watching!!! I can't help myself. It looks so cute and I'm a sucker for that. 

GelfyFaeth222:

after you posted this comment i watched all three eps in a row 

its like  fluffy and innocent till now despite it being 18+

p43425:
P.S. For those not familiar with the four-letter codes for the various characters, these are personality types based on the Myers-Briggs test. It's mainly the first one (extrovert/introvert) that's relevant here.

You've got me distracted this morning to the point where I took my first personality test. haha

I went to 16Personalities for a fairly short free test. I like their site and the results seem to be pretty in depth.  I've wondered what my "label" was, but not to the point of doing anything about it.

It was pretty right on with the description and characteristics. Then I went to the Myers Briggs site to learn more about my label and it was also very close to my real self. Really interesting!

I hope I have time to watch Monster Next Door today!! I've been waiting for ages!! 

axdxex:
I'm watching!!! I can't help myself. It looks so cute and I'm a sucker for that. 

Ash:
its like  fluffy and innocent till now despite it being 18+

That sounds so good!! 

I'll come back later to post my pleasure's & vices (sounds kinky put like that). 

And reply to few posts here... :-)

American Fan:
I'll come back later to post my pleasure's & vices (sounds kinky put like that).

@American Fan, I can't imagine anything kinky coming from you. As for me ... erm ... there's a good reason that I'm not answering today's question. (I don't drink, smoke, use drugs, eat sweets ... erm ... so what's left?)

August Challenge (DAY 8) - Vices

I don't drink. I don't smoke. I also don't think I'm addicted to my phone. I do have a thing about buying purses-- and shoes-- not luxury prices, but not cheap either.  I guess watching BL could be considered an addiction?  IDK I spend way too much time on that. I could probably be out doing more productive things but-- naaaaah

Now on to guilty pleasures... It has to be reading raunchy romance books. I decline to elaborate further lmao

American Fan:
I went to 16Personalities for a fairly short free test.

If you don't mind me ask , what is your MBTI ?

Thank you for all the getting well wishes! :-*** (heart emojis)

Today walking was not fun. Tomorrow I'll work at home, that's good so I can take easy on my foot. So now I only hope for no internet outage or resyncs. (*eyes closed)

axdxex:
Oh no! I hope you have pain patches around, that might help a little ;; I wish you feel better sooner rather than later. 

Thank you so much. :-) Pain patches are a good idea, I didn't think of that, I will look for them!

angeliviki2022:
I hope you recover well.

Thank you very much! :-)

GelfyFaeth222:
And thank you for your sacrifice. I hope you heal quickly <3

Taking a bow. :D Thank you so much! :-)

GelfyFaeth222:
@Magnoliee - death was my top tag lol I put it down to the murder mysteries and martial art sword fights lol 

Ohh, that's interesting to know, someone else with this top tag! You're right, that must be the reason. I haven't watched many martial-art-sword-fights-and-flying-through-the-air-and-looking-handsome dramas yet - but it were definately the murder mysteries for me. :D 

It could be that I'll send you a pm and ask you for recommendations for martial art dramas. :-))

RXinw:
Oh my, I hope you get well soon sending best wishes *heart emoji*

Thank you so much! :-) And... I know, sigh, well it's a difficult undertaking to switch off my the clumsiness. :D. I hope I won't fall down again for the next few years.^^

Here Comes Another The Heart Killers Update!

Like I said, this show is going to be the death of me... We have Joong, Dunk, Pepper, First, and Khao on set! Here's a LINK to their BTS spot on GMMTV Live House this morning (no subs, but the fans on twitter are translating cuts if anyone is interested. It's a lot, these guys are a lot--).