Jadeheart:

August Challenge Day 8

What is your guilty pleasure? Any vices?
My guilty pleasures are cookies. Cookies of just about any kind, but especially any kind of chocolate cookie, dark chocolate, and Chocolate Cookie Quarry frozen yogurt. There really isn't much that I consider a guilty pleasure other than those.

As for vices, I don't have any. I don't like gambling, don't like liquor, I detest cigarette smoke or smoking anything, don't touch any drugs of any kind ever because I never wanted to do it(but also, have lost several friends from/since high school from substance abuse and seeing my gay community continue to suffer from higher rates  of substance abuse also). But, enough of that, not trying to tank the vibes. I guess I'm a bit of a unicorn on this as I have been told.

Now I am hungry for some cookies lol <3

lovelykao:

@RXinw , ty for your words of support! I actually started My Stand In but dropped it for a bit, not for any big reason besides lost of interest And Up's character being an a-hole, but i want to pick it back up for Up (the actor) I will say, i switched it out for "Lovely Writer" another BL drama Up is in, and he's soooo cute and amazing in that one, just saying if you wanna see him in smtg wholesome!

Ok, I saw your comment and HAVE to jump in, lol. 

I LOVE LOVE Up in both series, and both series were pretty great. Yeah, he was kinda like an A-hole BUT such a handsome one. And the series itself kept me going to the binging end, which is sm as I can get bored easy.  

Anyways, it's fun to hear other member's opinions and differences! :-)  :-)

FortPeatForever:

:) Speaking of MBTI what is everyones? Mine is INFJ-A 

I always seem to get either INFP or INFJ so I can only assume I'm a mix of the two lol 

GelfyFaeth222:

I always seem to get either INFP or INFJ so I can only assume I'm a mix of the two lol 

<3 Oh okay :D

lovelykao:

@RXinw , ty for your words of support! I actually started My Stand In but dropped it for a bit, not for any big reason besides lost of interest And Up's character being an a-hole, but i want to pick it back up for Up (the actor) I will say, i switched it out for "Lovely Writer" another BL drama Up is in, and he's soooo cute and amazing in that one, just saying if you wanna see him in smtg wholesome!

I love Lovely Writer. I watched it some time ago and I still remember their make up and kiss outside of Gene's house. Oh! I forgot to mention it in my episode reaction of I Saw You In My Dream last night but Lovely Writer was mentioned in it and it was playing on a TV screen being watched by Yo.

RXinw:

I love Lovely Writer. I watched it some time ago and I still remember their make up and kiss outside of Gene's house. Oh! I forgot to mention it in my episode reaction of I Saw You In My Dream last night but Lovely Writer was mentioned in it and it was playing on a TV screen being watched by Yo.

I like when that happens lol I think it's in My Stand In they had the mother watching Story of Kunning Palace on tv. I was ohh snap, I just watched that lol xD

FortPeatForever:

I already know mine from previously having done the test a few years ago. I'm an "extroverted introvert" INFJ.

FortPeatForever:

A lot of Is here :o Me too, I'm an INTJ.

@americanfan you have a pristine rep? Lol cause there's some saucy minxes in here lmao 

'every saint has a past and every sinner has a future' - We're all battling something and it's often linked to our childhood. I'm glad you can put it behind you <3

GelfyFaeth222:

Oh really? Because I was a little interested in that actor but I hated all but the lead in my stand in LOL perhaps I should give Lovely writer a go :)

Also a queer media forum should be the last place you should be scared to share your opinion. I quickly realised I'm the serial dropper and I'm still here so don't worry LOL

Plsss! Lovely writer is one of my favs! Him with Kao is 🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

lovelykao:

Plsss! Lovely writer is one of my favs! Him with Kao is 🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

Lemme know your thoughts if you do!

American Fan:

Ok, I saw your comment and HAVE to jump in, lol. 

I LOVE LOVE Up in both series, and both series were pretty great. Yeah, he was kinda like an A-hole BUT such a handsome one. And the series itself kept me going to the binging end, which is sm as I can get bored easy.  

Anyways, it's fun to hear other member's opinions and differences! :-)  :-)

Handsome a-hole, 😭😭😭 ok might be next on my list to finish up! I need more Up (and Kao) content NOW!

RXinw:

STOPPPP! I am loving saw you in my dream too!!! Now i have to rewatch and look out for it AHHH!!! Also the soundtrack for LW is GOLDEN! I listen to the song "One to Ten" all the time!

Ok i need to make a list on my profile of dramas with the best soundtracks.... Reminder to myself to do that lmao

American Fan:
I'm a reformed bad girl, and I don't mean that in a religious way. And I'm not talking about "mean girl" just a bad one. 

The way I folded my hands under my chin when I read this first line.

American Fan:
I don't want to damage my "pristine" rep here

LOL

I am happy that you have transformed your life into one that you feel happy in and that you continue to be a good girl (I will be bad for both of us). Also your family sounds very loving and I am sure they are proud to see you being a good girl.