August BL Challenge - Questions

Day: 1,2

˚₊‧꒰ა Day 3  ໒꒱ ‧
⤷ 
"Inner" You Quotes

“Sometimes things have to go wrong in order to go right.”

“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way – things I had no words for.”

“Just because you can doesn't mean you should.”

"Don't threaten me with love, baby. Let's just go walking in the rain."

“There are three sides to every story: yours, theirs, and the truth somewhere in the middle.”

“If you bring forth what is within you, what is within you will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what is within you will destroy you.”  

Practically any Fat Amy quote lmao

“I sometimes wear headphones even though I’m not listening to anything just so I’m left alone. It’s the next best thing to wearing a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign.”

"Dancing is something you do alone in your bedroom at 3 am."

“The strongest of metals is forged under the most violent of conditions. It is buried deep in the hottest coals and then beaten and pounded until it is bent into shape. Then, it becomes the strongest, most lethal of weapons. A thing of absolute beauty and force.”

"F*** me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Teresa?" Lol (I have been known to quote 80s teen movies one too many times)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS FREEDOMMMMMM

I sent my last email for the day!!!!!

Time to go watch my BL releases of today.

angeliviki2022:
So, the highest altitude I've climbed at is at Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park. It's at 8600 feet above sea level. But if you want to know the longest climb I've done, it's also at Yosemite, called The Royal Arches. It's about 1400 feet of climbing. IIRC, it took about 9 rappels to get down. 

You are very brave; you have my admiration for your bravery because I could never.

American Fan:
 #1 -  I learned how to do beadwork after being inspired by the Native American beadwork on the rez in South Dakota (but never copy).  The faces are embroidered pins. The top pin was for a friend. I wear the bottom pin on my jackets, and the wrap bracelets in the middle. I have little time for jewelry these days.

I like the bracelet in the second picture; the one under the one with the green stones. I would wear it for like a beach outing.

angeliviki2022:
So, the highest altitude I've climbed at is at Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park. It's at 8600 feet above sea level. But if you want to know the longest climb I've done, it's also at Yosemite, called The Royal Arches. It's about 1400 feet of climbing. IIRC, it took about 9 rappels to get down. 

1400 ft of climbing is a workout! That's pretty cool that you and hubby enjoy the same activity.

segos:

I love these! I would totally hang them in my house and office. So pretty!

Thank you for the nice compliment! I feel encouraged.  :-)

Simi_Tutu:
"Inner" You Quotes

Nice selection of quotes!! 

Simi_Tutu:
“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way – things I had no words for.”

My favorite one.

RXinw:
I like the bracelet in the second picture; the one under the one with the green stones. I would wear it for like a beach outing.

It would look really nice with your skin tone, based on your description, since I've never seen your skin, heehee.

I'm up-to-speed with Monster Next Door. I almost typed Monsta, for Monsta X, lol...one of my fav K-pop bands after SKZ.

Anyways, it was cute when G-d got all flustered when he met Diew face-to-face in the hallway. So far it's shaping up to be a cute & light watch. 

I'm looking forward to reading final thoughts and reviews about Love Sea, for those are still hanging in there to the end!! Let me know if the last ep is worth watching.

American Fan:
Nice selection of quotes!! 

Thank You !

This just popped into my YT feed. Is it for real? Anyone heard anything? Or am I out of the loop all by myself?

It's referring to a S2 of Stay With Me. Please, please be true!!!

Don’t get your hopes up, it’s fake. I have come across stuff like that many times :( 

American Fan:
S2 of Stay With Me

I recently came across some information suggesting that the production had been sold because it could become a possible play due to the censorship in China. I've only seen limited updates on this, including some behind-the-scenes footage from the filming process. However, there is little news about the potential release. I've been eagerly anticipating the second season for an eternity, and the lack of updates has been frustrating. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the show will eventually be released, but now, all we can do is wait and hope for the best.

American Fan:
It's referring to a S2 of Stay With Me.

stay with me was released 2 years after the filming ended, even if s2 comes out it will come after a looonnnggg time (but lets hope) also i heard somewhere it got cancelled, no idea though. That scene is the cut scene which they did not include...idek why , it would have made 100+ lives easier if they had...

American Fan:
This just popped into my YT feed. Is it for real? Anyone heard anything? Or am I out of the loop all by myself?

It's referring to a S2 of Stay With Me. Please, please be true!!!

SWM is my #1 fav BL of all time. XuBin & JiongMin gave legendary performances, and the series is an absolute masterpiece. For me SWM set the bar for all other BL series productions to rise to. It was supposed to have a S2 to complete the story, but production got cancelled. I'm disgusted that it has become an offline stage play starred by other voice actors. I was gutted when I found this out and the story doesn't get finished in a visual drama production. At least they could have had one more special episode to close out the story if not as a full series. Needless to say, fans were and still are disgusted and feel betrayed.

Stay With Me S2 Cancelled:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ThaiBL/comments/18v8yvr/stay_with_me_s2_cancelled/

Also, that ending literally destroyed me. Leaving us with that cliffhanger and the show in that state was truly inhumane and cruel. No cap people legit felt like they needed therapy having the end left that way. I was one of them lol. That said, thankfully we have access to the deleted scene that I assume would have been put into what would have been the start of S2 had it gone forward with production. So you can put your heart and your soul at ease from that ending. If anyone has not yet seen SWM or not reached the end, please DO NOT watch this deleted scene until AFTER you finish the series.

Stay With Me Deleted Scene:

There is a lot of speculation that goes on about the possibility of a chance for a S2 production being still possible at some point which could be fan cope, but who knows what will or won't happen. The thing that is curious to me is that XuBin & JiongMin have been very actively working together on music album projects together all this time to present, doing signings, performing together singing at events and concerts, constantly doing lives. If they aren't doing anymore productions together as SuYu & WuBi, then I'm not sure why they are doing all this together still this far out from the production and series completion still. It sometimes feels like they are trying to keep them as a pair continuously in the public eye. That said the music they make together is beautiful. The entire album they did Midsummer Night is fantastic.

American Fan:

This is my favorite song they did from the album, although I love them all. Their voices together are heart melting.

Day 9 August Challenge: What is your personal style? 

In my everyday life, it's always just oversized shirts, hoodies, or sweatshirts matching with pants and sneakers. I like comfy and simple clothes. But if it's a special occasion, I often choose styles that are dark or vintage. 

For accessories, I have four ear piercings, a locket necklace, bracelets, and sometimes a ring. I also use eyeglasses for vision correction. 

For my hair, I have straight, medium-length hair. And for makeup, I only wear it when I have to go to school or on special occasions. I only put on foundation, blush, and lipstick. 

Day 10 August Challenge: Fav hobbies or interests? Why do you love them? If possible, share pics of what you do or make.

I have quite a lot of hobbies and interests. I like reading webtoons and watching movies. Currently, I'm watching the daily dose of sunshine because I want to understand and know more about mental illnesses since I'm taking a course related to them. I also like listening to music, and I always try to find new songs and genres whenever I have the time. Other hobbies and interests include drawing, making beaded bracelets, organizing, museums, and history.

Re: Sunset x Vibes - episode 9

Be nice---I am finding it! Let me leave it at that.

Sky Valley - episode 4

Dear members of the BL Drama Lovers Club I come to you this morning (2 am) taken aback and quite frankly I have never been so flabbergasted watching a Filipino BL. This episode was marked as 18 + because of certain scenes. Let me tell you from now this post will not be going in the direction you think. I like to believe I am a very open minded individual hence I respect all kinks even though I may not engage, endorse or understand them all. I am not judging from a place of disapproval morally or otherwise I am simply shocked to see the following kinky display in a BL being released on a mainstream media platform; YouTube. Now this is what happened between the main leads. Fourth stepped on a sea urchin while at the beach and Junjun in remedying the injury retrieved his penis from his pants and proceeded to urinate directly on the injury, yes you read that right, but oh, it gets more peculiar. Junjun then proceeds to fall asleep on a hammock on the beach and have a sexual dream about Fourth in which he, Junjun, stands over Fourth, who is laying on the sand, and urinates on him and then ejaculates on him, all while Fourth uses said substances as practically body lotion. At this point I was so put out by this blatant kinky display that I found it most appropriate to check the comments, as one does when confronted with such a unique scene. I was intrigued that no comment was made about the peculiarity of it all. Fast forwarding to the last part of the episode, things got even more queer way and at this point I had wrongly assumed that the episode had reached its limit of out of pocket occurrences, but alas I found myself being stood and very corrected. Fourth and Junjun are in a barn and directly standing in front of a horse; Fourth experiences his anal cavity being stimulated by the mass of muscular saliva covered muscle originating from the oral cavity of Junjun. The horse, in witnessing this vivid imagery of orally engaging sexual activity, looked rather uncomfortable, but I mean the horse is not being in anyway disgusted by the act itself but rather is appalled being subjected to such a display in live and living colour against his will.

I thought having watched series such as Playboyy, Bad Buddy Butt, and others, I had seen it all but I was unfortunately schooled on the diversity of the world we live in; particularly in the subject area of kinks. All in all to say that the entire watch experience was rank.

We are at page 998 yayyyyyyy. I know when I wake up and check we would have already hit and passed 1000 pages lol.