Elisheva:

If the matter isn't resolved quickly, bilingual fan-subbers will and it will go out on the various platforms of content of dubious provenance. Fan-subbers Nature abhor a vacuum and all that, especially when there's a ready-made audience waiting.

And then the fandom can psst psst about which version has the best subs. 

But PLEASE be careful about the various platforms of content of dubious provenance. Some of them are known to be really bad about monetising through malware.

I see, thank you ^^ I'll either wait for it to be in sites I already use and know or that they will solve this problem and bring it back to YT! (I just wonder, is there a chance it won't happen at all?). 

If I would've known it'll be like it, I wouldn't have started this series :\ 

Mitzi Miao:
(I just wonder, is there a chance it won't happen at all?).

If I would've known it'll be like it, I wouldn't have started this series :\

You could always distract yourself with He's Coming to Me :) And then we can squee about it in DMs.

Elisheva:

You could always distract yourself with He's Coming to Me :) And then we can squee about it in DMs. 

haha good offer, maybe I should look at the bright side - I already watch many ongoing BLs, it's hard to keep up haha 

Mitzi Miao:
haha good offer, maybe I should look at the bright side - I already watch many ongoing BLs, it's hard to keep up haha

And don't forget, this is supposed to be leisure and entertainment, not an additional source of stress. There's enough of that in the world as it is. If this one isn't working out for whatever reason, so be it. At least it's near the beginning and not episode 11. THAT would be worth stressing over ;)

Elisheva:

And don't forget, this is supposed to be leisure and entertainment, not an additional source of stress. There's enough of that in the world as it is. If this one isn't working out for whatever reason, so be it. At least it's near the beginning and not episode 11. THAT would be worth stressing over ;)

Yes, you're right. Luckily it wasn't a BL I was looking  forward to that much, unlike some other people (guess it must be harder for them). Still I gotta say the first 2 eps were nice. 

Mitzi Miao:

Yes, you're right. Luckily it wasn't a BL I was looking  forward to that much, unlike some other people (guess it must be harder for them). Still I gotta say the first 2 eps were nice. 

Yep, that would be me. Cherry Magic is was one of two of my top favs to watch, but I guess not now.  And as was mentioned, at least it didn't end at ep. 11.  That woulda been bad.

Just_jo:

i want to join :)

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films. 

Fàilte!

AmericanFan:

Yep, that would be me. Cherry Magic is was one of two of my top favs to watch, but I guess not now.  And as was mentioned, at least it didn't end at ep. 11.  That woulda been bad.

That's such a bummer :( what is the other series in your top fav? 

Me too I'd luv to joinnn~

Mitzi Miao:

That's such a bummer :( what is the other series in your top fav? 

Last Twilight is my other favorite. I've watched the first four ep. and decided to save the rest to watch altogether. I am also enjoying Twins and VIP Only.

What are your favorites?

AmericanFan:

Last Twilight is my other favorite. I've watched the first four ep. and decided to save the rest to watch altogether. I am also enjoying Twins and VIP Only.

What are your favorites?

oh I also really like Last Twilight! I keep watching it every week. Twins is nice. I'm waiting for VIP Only to end in order to binge it. My fav now is The Sign.  

AmericanFan:
Last Twilight is my other favorite. I've watched the first four ep. and decided to save the rest to watch altogether

I am glad I am not the only one doing this because the struggle is real. The temptation to watch now is no joke.

Forgive me for the diversion, is anyone else intrigued by or is watching the drama Maestra: Strings of Truth? I have seen a lot of TikTok vids on it  and it looks cool.

Starrrvvibes:

i would like to join

Shivelight:

Me too I'd luv to joinnn~

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films. 

Fàilte!