I still can't cope with how good the Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms soundtrack is, its just not fair. Augh. So freaking good. T_T The instrumentals, the vocals, the everything like... even their costume design was so fun and thoughtful I can't stand them. And their WIGS?! Bruh just. Soundtracks and costumes 100 points each like... Don't mind me just in a rewatching phase... 

Soljiwan:

Hello, I'd like to join the Soundtrack Lovers Club ! It's nice to meet you guys ! I'm quite fairly new to Asian dramas so I don't have too many osts to share but I wanted to join because I'd like to get more OST recommendations ! My top three osts are Tilt, Orbiting Star and PinkTheory. I love the Tilt ost because it's sung by Milklove lol. It's really an upbeat and fun song ! I choose Orbiting Star because it has really nice vocals and I find the vibe of the song very nostalgic and relaxing. Lastly, Pink theory is my favorite because I like the melody of the song and I find it catchy. I've also linked the music videos for these osts on my profile if anyone's interested. <3

Hey! Welcome ^_^ 

Coral:

Hello there! I would like to join My name is Coral, and I am a huge Kdrama OST fan. 

My top 3 OST of all time are :

Strangers - The rose (Hell is Other People)

I love this song so much I think it really suits the theme of the drama. Listening to this song always makes my heart feel so unsettled which is why I think its so perfect. 

Talk About Love - Lee Moonsae ( The Good bad mother) 

I just love this song so much, it really has such a nostalgic feeling to it.  feel like a protagonists while listening to it lol

Star (Little Prince) - Loco U SungEun ( Memories of Alhambra) 

I love this song because it has such a magical feel. 

I have a huge playlist with osts i love I’m trying to figure out how to add them to my bio ^_^

Yayy~ Welcome ^_^ 

I like how you both valued a sense of nostalgia in your soundtrack choices! I don't keep that in mind usually, but now I'm going to have to think about that when I listen to soundtracks. 

Inkling:

:))))

Hey Inkling! I'm a little late but welcome to the forum :D Love to see yall chatting music and dramas :3 

fiflydramalover:

I still can't cope with how good the Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms soundtrack is, its just not fair. Augh. So freaking good. T_T The instrumentals, the vocals, the everything like... even their costume design was so fun and thoughtful I can't stand them. And their WIGS?! Bruh just. Soundtracks and costumes 100 points each like... Don't mind me just in a rewatching phase... 

This just convinced me to go back and watch for some nostalgia lol! 

Ari:

This just convinced me to go back and watch for some nostalgia lol! 

Hehe enjoy~!!

fiflydramalover:

Yes, great OST!! I actually have the drama on hold at EP 35. Often times the Chinese series goes so long that my attention span can't handle it, so I have to take breaks, even though I really like it.  

One drama that held my attention from beginning to end and the OST was amazing is The Legend of Shen Li. 

Does anyone know who the performer is for Destiny (2024) ending? To me it sounds like Sheena Ringo but I'm not 100% sure cuz I didn't see her name in the credits. I mean I guess I could have missed it but...

Edit: nevermind! Someone on dwiki already confirmed its her ^_^ 

When i heard the show was called Atypical Family I was hoping it wouldnt be your typical mainstream kdrama soundtrack. Im not sitting down to watch full episodes but i like it so far ^_^