A PICTURE'S WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

I'm kinda obsessed with any & all stunning Film Stills! 

Since Films (and pretty much all visual media) are simply a collection of moving pictures I thought it'd be interesting to share your favorite Asian Film Still   ─ a moment that captures the essence of the movie, what it has to offer, and why you enjoyed the film.

I have sooo many faves! 

Mon:

I have sooo many faves! 

Ooooo! whats the top left ? 

Zen Violet:

Ooooo! whats the top left ? 

*gasps* you haven’t seen Better Days?

TAG :: Hearing Impaired

Hear Me (2009)

10 YEAR DIFFERENCE

Isa Pa with Feelings (2019)

Mon:

*gasps* you haven’t seen Better Days?

NOOOO I HAVENT I KNOWW ToT

It's on my list to finish for this year!!! 

....really its the anticipation that is killing me!😬

Zen Violet:

NOOOO I HAVENT I KNOWW ToT

It's on my list to finish for this year!!! 

....really its the anticipation that is killing me!?

it’s amazingggg! you should totally finish it this year. fair warning, you should prepare some boxes of tissues cause you’ll need them.

If you want to see some amazing film stills, I recommend these movies.  I'm too lazy to look for stills, but if you search for these movies on Google images, you'll probably find some good stills.

Sansho the Bailiff (1954)

Kwaidan (1964)

Woman in the Dunes (1964)

Pastoral: To Die in the Country (1974)

House (1977)

Ran (1985)

Raise the Red Lantern (1991)

In the Mood for Love (2000)

The Handmaiden (2016)

Mon:

it’s amazingggg! you should totally finish it this year. fair warning, you should prepare some boxes of tissues cause you’ll need them.

the trailer ALONE makes me cry ngl! 😭

I'm excited/nervous to watch the whole thing.. it kinda reminds me of  Upcoming Summer which I recently watched this summer 

Mon:

I have sooo many faves! 

Your picks are literally bang!lovin itt

As for films, I'm pretty much obsessed with the Rurouni Kenshin series, but there are other films which caught my eye this year while I was doing my challenges. I Belonged to You is one of them. While the movie isn't really anything special (maybe 'cept for Yang Yang's character coz he's a cute, albeit an oddball there heh), it does boasts one of the most prettiest cinematography ever. Below are just some of the stunning screenshots I've managed to capture.