AthenaTheStorierX:

“Lavender Marriage” isnt so much a trope name as it is the actual name of when one (or both) marriage partners enter a marriage of convenience to hide their sexuality.

Ohkk. I get it. Thank you 

mermysteries:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!! it's such a perfect movie and made me feel all the emotions! 

AND ALSO:

this is Fay, one of the main actresses! she auditioned for Be Mine and The Last Case as well!

She's in be mine and the last case also?!! Wow

Summer2305:
She's in be mine and the last case also?!! Wow

unfortunately no. she was in the auditions for both shows, but didn't get a role in them. the pictures i shared are from the last case audition! :D

I see. Good she got lead role in dream series..

I love Badhaai Do so much! I got to see it in theaters when it was doing a limited theater run here in the US. I've rewatched it a ton. 

FYI it's available on Netflix here in the states so if you live here or have a vpn, you can watch it  there.  

Oh I didn't know Badhaai do was a sequel to Badhaai ho and thought they were the same movie. I'm definitely watching it tonight.

Gah! I knew I was forgetting something this weekend T_T
#BelatedSapphicSaturday in a second

mermysteries:
ABOUT GALAXY CAST SOON!

I am PUMPED! Woohoo ^-^

Belated #SapphicSaturday Spotlight!

Character:
Harry (Sleep With Me; played by Janine Gutierrez)

Harry is a gorgeous and sweet lesbian who is a non-ambulatory wheelchair user after an accident that occurred before the events of this story.

She loves owning her independence and struggles with her loved ones being overprotective. However, she does have a touch of sass underneath her patience - as shown by her messing with nosy strangers.

She works as a night-time radio host/DJ and is a supportive and encouraging sister.

AthenaTheStorierX:
Character:
Harry (Sleep With Me; played by Janine Gutierrez)

AAAAA shes so cute, i need to watch this show!!!!!!!

(It doesn't let me quote) but I LOVE HARRY SO MUCH <3 one of my favorite sapphics in asian dramas!!! She's so fun and cool and I just love her, I wish she was my friend <3

NEW GL ALERT!!!

https://twitter.com/Luckymylove_?t=flQaSQ-vFmcuci8yc7-eqQ&s=09

not sure if it's a mini series, or a full length series, but apparently it's airing in october already!!!! and the leads are really cute!! 

mermysteries:

NEW GL ALERT!!!

not sure if it's a mini series, or a full length series, but apparently it's airing in october already!!!! and the leads are really cute!! 

Yeeeee! We are winning! Ill go ahead and make the page. Should be live in a few days.

mermysteries:

NEW GL ALERT!!!

Lucky My Love is a 5-episode upcoming GL series, with episode lengths of 20-30 minutes. It is planned to release in late September and filmed Q3 (Queue/Set 3) today.

Socials: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Tiktok | YouTube

Near playing as Nubdao

Bemine playing as Wela

Whenever I will see this character name (Wela) I will be thinking of the famous chinese lesbian dating app Rela (recently renamed as The L). It's not pronounced the same in Chinese (热拉) but the romanized spelling makes my brain think it is.

Rela has also produced a number of censored and uncensored Chinese GL indie productions, including but not limited to: Girls on Rela, Red Devil and Heroine Su, X-Love 

AthenaTheStorierX:
Lucky My Love is a 5-episode upcoming GL series, with episode lengths of 20-30 minutes. It is planned to release in late September and filmed Q3 (Queue/Set 3) today.

oooooh very nice length!! plenty of time to develop the story!! thanks for the info Athena, im evem more excited now!!!!