mermysteries:

they made me at least 3 times more lesbian, thank you

(also who are they???? i need to know...for science)

the one in black is Qi Xia Xia (i am in love with her). the one in white is Sheng Wei she's been in a ton of sapphic things. you can find them through Douqi's twitter and her carrds (1 and 2).

idk if you know but there are a ton of sapphic chinese commercials, short films, and series and Sheng Wei is a staple figure in a lot of them. here are some suggestions if you're unfamiliar.

Qi Xia Xia:

Your Ship is Real - where to watch

Celestial JieJie, Let's Be Friends - where to watch

Sheng Wei:

I'm Her Weapon - where to watch

Nv Er Hong - where to watch

A Flower for Three Lives - where to watch

mermysteries:

they made me at least 3 times more lesbian, thank you

(also who are they???? i need to know...for science)

Lol, i totally missed that that was directed at me! XD But GlowingGayAlien got you covered.
And yes, that was totally the goal.  ;)

Summer2305:

Awww. I'm so Ready!

Guys wedding planner gl couple are so hot. They have appeared! How can I insert a pic here??

im planning (haha) to watch it soon!!! ive seen a few clips of them and 👀👀👀👀

to insert a pic you can click on the image icon that appears when you make a post. you then link the image you want to share!

glowinggayalien:

the one in black is Qi Xia Xia (i am in love with her). the one in white is Sheng Wei she's been in a ton of sapphic things. you can find them through Douqi's twitter and her carrds (1 and 2).

idk if you know but there are a ton of sapphic chinese commercials, short films, and series and Sheng Wei is a staple figure in a lot of them. here are some suggestions if you're unfamiliar.

Qi Xia Xia:

Your Ship is Real - where to watch

Celestial JieJie, Let's Be Friends - where to watch

Sheng Wei:

I'm Her Weapon - where to watch

Nv Er Hong - where to watch

A Flower for Three Lives - where to watch

HELL YEA THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

mermysteries:

im planning (haha) to watch it soon!!! ive seen a few clips of them and ????

to insert a pic you can click on the image icon that appears when you make a post. you then link the image you want to share!

My bad. So after seeing a post of them I just commented..but then I went to what it and DAMN they are so cute and they are side couples..judging from sceentime of them on trailer I wasn't expecting much screentime  but they have a "good" screentime (I'll never be satisfied:)) so if you're craving a gl it can be a good watch it we wait for the actual blast, we need to survive right? (If you know what I mean;))

Ps: uncut version will be on qiyi, I'll recommend that one;)

Summer2305:

My bad. So after seeing a post of them I just commented..but then I went to what it and DAMN they are so cute and they are side couples..judging from sceentime of them on trailer I wasn't expecting much screentime  but they have a "good" screentime (I'll never be satisfied:)) so if you're craving a gl it can be a good watch it we wait for the actual blast, we need to survive right? (If you know what I mean;))

Ps: uncut version will be on qiyi, I'll recommend that one;)

ok this just moved up on my watchlist, i will watch it asap!!! i actually really enjoy the trope of lavender marriage, reminds me of the movie Badhaai Do!!

(and god iqyi is so expensive in brasil, i hope someone uploads their uncit clips on youtube 🥹)

mermysteries:

ok this just moved up on my watchlist, i will watch it asap!!! i actually really enjoy the trope of lavender marriage, reminds me of the movie Badhaai Do!!

(and god iqyi is so expensive in brasil, i hope someone uploads their uncit clips on youtube 🥹)

Oh yeah that movie. I didn't expected much but Damn that movie was just beyond. It's one of the best movies I've watched in 2023(the fact I'm from India:)) 

(*I also can't afford qiyi..I watched it from hitv, it's an app kdramas and thaidramas and asian dramas,) 

mermysteries:

Oh yeah that movie. I didn't expected much but Damn that movie was just beyond. It's one of the best movies I've watched in 2023(the fact I'm from India:)) 

(*I also can't afford qiyi..I watched it from hitv, it's an app kdramas and thaidramas and asian dramas,) 

Summer2305:

RIGHT?? it was my favorite movie from last year, along with everything, everywhere, all at once!!

Everyone, the cast for Dream has been revealed, and fitting happened today!! 

are you guys excited for this one?? i really like the concept of meeting someone in your dreams, but not the stepsibling aspect... still, i will be checking it out, they might change this detail in the adaptation after all!! and nam will be in this!!

mermysteries:

RIGHT?? it was my favorite movie from last year, along with everything, everywhere, all at once!!

Exactly. Like I was so socked how they covered everything. Like society angle, their individual love stories, their relationship problems also and comedy. And the how smoothly it was all covered. Thank you for telling this trope name. It's on my fav list.    

mermysteries:

Everyone, the cast for Dream has been revealed, and fitting happened today!! 

are you guys excited for this one?? i really like the concept of meeting someone in your dreams, but not the stepsibling aspect... still, i will be checking it out, they might change this detail in the adaptation after all!! and nam will be in this!!

Oh. OHHHH!

Summer2305:
Exactly. Like I was so socked how they covered everything. Like society angle, their individual love stories, their relationship problems also and comedy. And the how smoothly it was all covered. Thank you for telling this trope name. It's on my fav list.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!! it's such a perfect movie and made me feel all the emotions! 

Summer2305:
Oh. OHHHH!

AND ALSO:

this is Fay, one of the main actresses! she auditioned for Be Mine and The Last Case as well!

“Lavender Marriage” isnt so much a trope name as it is the actual name of when one (or both) marriage partners enter a marriage of convenience to hide their sexuality.

AthenaTheStorierX:

“Lavender Marriage” isnt so much a trope name as it is the actual name of when one (or both) marriage partners enter a marriage of convenience to hide their sexuality.

that makes sense, sorry for using it incorrectly. maybe marriage of convenience trope is more accurate??

It was more clarifying/additional info for Summer who mentioned appreciation for knowing the trope name.