Summer2305:

Lucky my Love Traser is out!

https://mydramalist.com/756595-lucky-my-love

I'm sitted!

Thanks for this summer, so cute. I'm getting very strong gap vibes from this

CONFIRMED! WE HAVE LESBIANS!
Cr: Laws of Attraction

At this point it might as well be Sapphic Sunday....

Anyway, here's your Sapphic Spotlight!!

Jung One (played by Park So Mi) in "She Makes My Heart Flutter"

This GL webdrama is directed by Soo Not Sue, who is a lesbian herself (read an interview from her here about her work).

Jung One is the owner of a cafe-bar catered to the Korean lesbian community. She prefers to be lowkey about her orientation and her cafe,  which brings her into conflict with her fellow lesbian niece.

She's refined, quiet, and professional. And her long curly hair and dimples are to die for.
 chiha:

Thanks for this summer, so cute. I'm getting very strong gap vibes from this

And a bit different also. Like how the long hair one one is already fallen and flirting.

Summer2305:

Lucky my Love Traser is out!

https://mydramalist.com/756595-lucky-my-love

I'm sitted!

OST video is even better. They look so cute together... the one with shorter hair reminds me in some scenes of Sakura Nanase in Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo. She just had the same expression when got that pink label stick to her forehead. :D https://mydramalist.com/photos/WZWQR_3

katharina_nmn:

hello!!

Hello there!!! :D

katharina_nmn:

hello!!

Hello ^-^ Welcome!

I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE

(from the director’s IG account.)

Hello everyone! A member of the club asked for my help because she was having trouble uploading pictures with her posts. I thought maybe other members of the club could be having trouble as well, so I decided to share how I do it! It there's a different way, please comment as well, because this is the only way I know how.

1. Above the text box where we write our posts, there are several icons. The third icon in the second line is the "Insert Image" icon (it's a rectangle with two mountains and a sun in it). You can click on it or press the command CTRL + P.

2. When you click the icon or type in the command, a window pops up and requests that you insert a link. That means that the image you're uploading has to be somewhere on the internet (like Google, Twitter, Tumblr, etc). It can't be from your personal gallery, as far as I know.

3. If the image you want to upload with your post is on Google, for instance, you can search for and select your image in the search engine. You have to right click on the image and select the option "Copy Image Adress". Twitter also has the option to copy the image adress when you access it on a computer.

4. Back to MDL, you paste the image adress you copied into the pop up window and click "Insert". The image will show inside the text box where we write the posts. You can resize it as you like to fit it better with the text.

5. When you're done formatting it to your liking, you submit the post as you normally would. Alll done! The image will be visible to everyone who accesses the club forum! :D

I hope I could help someone!

And if don't know where to find the image on the internet, use sites like https://postimages.org/ to upload the image and copy the "direct link" url.

A little something that new mdl users might not know, MDL is a whole glitchy bear (we used to have so much fun on feeds everytime it broke down lmao) and there are things which have remained glitchy).

One such thing is to insert YouTube videos.

Beside the round arrows (you know, the ones used to undo and redo) there's a triangular danger symbol thing to switch to html.

Between these is a space, seemingly empty

Click this space to see what happens ;)

Basically if you paste the youtube link, you can insert the whole video here

If you're shadi g tailers teasers etc in the forums, or even on your profiles, you don't need to write text to insert link, use this option if you'd like to :p

chiha:
Beside the round arrows (you know, the ones used to undo and redo) there's a triangular danger symbol thing to switch to html.

The triangular danger symbol is to hide something as a spoiler

AthenaTheStorierX:

The triangular danger symbol is to hide something as a spoiler

Oh right! People it's for those things that must be hidden xD

The </> is for html (not on forums)