AHHH! I'm living for these photos!!! :D Thank you so much for these!!! And while I'm still here, I will continue to scream about Love Senior as SAPPHIC STEM REP!!! And Milk looks like she's having so much fun I love it!!!

mermysteries:
MORE LOVE SENIOR PICS!! let's hype this show up!!

mermysteries:

Some 23.5 pics as well!! Silly ongsasun, angel luna and silly happy ongsa again!!

nightnight:
And while I'm still here, I will continue to scream about Love Senior as SAPPHIC STEM REP!!!

SAPPHIC!!! STEM!!! REP!!!!! and it's specially amazing because it's such a large female cast, i think there was only like one or two guys in the fitting pictures

nightnight:
And Milk looks like she's having so much fun I love it!!!

mermysteries:

shes literally the cutest!!!! 

mermysteries:

YES! Like why are plp taking it so lightly?! I see so much potential 

mermysteries:

Some 23.5 pics as well!! Silly ongsasun, angel luna and silly happy ongsa again!!

They always makes my day

OMG!! how did i miss this?! where are these from? 

mermysteries:

glowinggayalien:

OMG!! how did i miss this?! where are these from? 

Upcoming GL Love Senior!!! theyre already filming and im absolutely in love with the leads!!!! it will be good, i can feel it!!! should air around the end of the year :D

Some behind-the-scenes of "Fireworks of Yesteryear!" (Date posted: 8/8)

this picture kinda changed the trajectory of mmy life... look at theeeeeem!!!!

mermysteries:

Upcoming GL Love Senior!!! theyre already filming and im absolutely in love with the leads!!!! it will be good, i can feel it!!! should air around the end of the year :D

No, I know about love senior. I'm asking where the pic are from bc i follow their twitter and I didn't see this.

mermysteries:

this picture kinda changed the trajectory of mmy life... look at theeeeeem!!!!

LIKE HOW AM I MISSING THESE?! where did you find them?

glowinggayalien:

No, I know about love senior. I'm asking where the pic are from bc i follow their twitter and I didn't see this.

LIKE HOW AM I MISSING THESE?! where did you find them?

(sorry im a bit stupid)

i follow a few update accounts on twitter, they always post the stills in good quality!

@girlslove_es @glthinker @girlslovenews

but the original source is the instagram account @ei2s.entertainment (but i use twitter more, so it's easier to me to see the updates there!)

i actually don't know why they aren't uploading these pictures on the official love senior or star hunter entertainment accounts

mermysteries:
but the original source is the instagram account @ei2s.entertainment (but i use twitter more, so it's easier to me to see the updates there!)

mermysteries:
(sorry im a bit stupid)

SAME

You’ve heard of elf on a shelf, well get ready for…

(From the 23.5 account on Twitter)

glowinggayalien:

SAME

IM CRYING OMG

glowinggayalien:

You’ve heard of elf on a shelf, well get ready for…

(From the 23.5 account on Twitter)

it took me a minute but... IS IT DYKE ON A BIKE LMAO

mermysteries:

it took me a minute but... IS IT DYKE ON A BIKE LMAO

?I THOUGHT IT WAS ONGSASUN HAVING FUN LMAO