Binkau:

To get approval for the two of us season 2, it took about 12-14 days? so I’m assuming it might be the same for you!

Thank you so much and last question will I get a notification when the page is up or do I have to manually search and find it ? Is there any way to check through my account about the page I submitted ?

Soljiwan:

Thank you so much and last question will I get a notification when the page is up or do I have to manually search and find it ? Is there any way to check through my account about the page I submitted ?

You don’t get notified (sadly), only when it’s been rejected. You’ll just have to keep searching it up to see if it’s been approved 

Binkau:

You don’t get notified (sadly), only when it’s been rejected. You’ll just have to keep searching it up to see if it’s been approved 

Thanks again for helping me. That honestly sounds really inefficient. Oh well, I guess I hope either my page gets approved soon or someone else's because that show has been out for days and it still doesn't have a page. :(

Soljiwan:

Thanks again for helping me. That honestly sounds really inefficient. Oh well, I guess I hope either my page gets approved soon or someone else's because that show has been out for days and it still doesn't have a page. :(

No problem! Yeah, I wish there was some kind of notification to let us know when it’s been approved. But they’re also understaffed so that’s why it’s taking atleast 10-14 days for pages to get approved :( fingers crossed they can get to it soon! I’m thankful two of us s2 got approved before the show ended lol 

Soljiwan:
will I get a notification when the page is up or do I have to manually search and find it

You won't get a notification for it but since this is the first time you submit a page for review, when they accept it, you'll receive contribution points. Those show up under Contribution Points in the left side of your profile. So if you keep looking at that, eventually the 0 will turn into a certain number of points. But of course, if you already contributed a lot to the site and you're waiting on multiple titles to show up, then that number loses its importance.