Who else missed them? I do. Their company Updated today that they haven't forgotten about up T.T (for those who don't know this drama go and watch rn it's available on youtube . Ofcourse there is no way but..just...)

Summer:

Who else missed them? I do. Their company Updated today that they haven't forgotten about up T.T (for those who don't know this drama go and watch rn it's available on youtube . Ofcourse there is no way but..just...)

OMG THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF MY TOP ANTICIPATED RELEASE EVER SINCE I FINISHED THE FIRST SEASON. They have such a special place in my heart and it's been killing me that it's been radio silent for so long *happy emotional sobs*

Summer:

I loved this series so much and I binged it in one day. I'm so happy that its getting a second season and I can't wait for it's official release !!!

Summer:

THIS SERIES IS SO CUTE!!! it finally got the poster it deserved!! hope we get some news on season 2 (and i hope it's a bit longer!!!)

Summer:

i loved them :( they were soooo cute

dramas_nocturnal:

I came across a Filipino GL short film 'Lei & Mar'. It's a 'I-fell-in-love-with-my-bestfriend' kind of GL. The interesting part is that the lead actresses are actually a couple, dating IRL. I think the short film is produced by indie production, so there isn't much info about it.

My resources are limited, so maybe someone could help add this hidden GL into MDL. :))

Here you go babes! The MDL page is live: https://mydramalist.com/759809-lei-mar

I've been looking for a space about gls, found about this from from the comments section of lucky my love. I would like to join (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Stash:

I've been looking for a space about gls, found about this from from the comments section of lucky my love. I would like to join (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

We’re glad you found us! Welcome and make yourself at home ^-^

Stash:

Welcome to the GL Drama Lovers Club <3.

I feel like I need to look through all the previous posts of our club, because I have a feeling I've missed a lot of GL content out there. Why is it so hard to find and not promoted more? Now I need to watch Lei&Mar  and Girlfriend Project and probably more...

Stash:

Welcome welcome!!! :D

AthenaTheStorierX:

Here you go babes! The MDL page is live: https://mydramalist.com/759809-lei-mar

Summer:

I’m definitely checking these out! I don’t remember who said it but I support the notion of SapphicSaturday/Sunday - it has a nice ring to it!

ZhouYanRan:

I feel like I need to look through all the previous posts of our club, because I have a feeling I've missed a lot of GL content out there. Why is it so hard to find and not promoted more? Now I need to watch Lei&Mar  and Girlfriend Project and probably more...

I think we need to just occasionally update any GL that we come upon online, in case anyone happens to miss it or forget about it. I'm sure there are a few that's still hidden somewhere, waiting to be shared.

One question: are any of you guys interested in GLs from other countries other than MDL-listed countries? Maybe Indian, Nepali or Brazilian GL? Coz I've watched some good ones.

dramas_nocturnal:

I think we need to just occasionally update any GL that we come upon online, in case anyone happens to miss it or forget about it. I'm sure there are a few that's still hidden somewhere, waiting to be shared.

One question: are any of you guys interested in GLs from other countries other than MDL-listed countries? Maybe Indian, Nepali or Brazilian GL? Coz I've watched some good ones.

As long as there are English subtitles I'm interested in any GL available :D

dramas_nocturnal:

Yes please,  always happy to discover more representation wherever may it be from :)