I would love to join! It is so hard to find good GLs 

That is such an adorable gif omg

Moon Lia:

I would love to join! It is so hard to find good GLs 

Welcome! 

We've got a few favorites voting lists going on: 

And we also have some rec lists here.

But feel free to tell us what you like or what you are in the mood for and ask for personalized recs ^-^

Thanks, I'm going to start Show Me Love right away. The cast is gorgeous!

Thought y'all might like to see this:

Fireworks of Yesteryear is currently is post-production. They posted on July 1st and 2nd about how it's undergoing visual editing (coloring, etc).

Historical chinese GLs and their costumes are so pretty! Here's a compilation of dance moments from our favorite Chinese GL girls and more.

what drama is this from?

Lamaclon:

welcome welcome ^^

childofsappho:

what drama is this from?

It's Okay to Not Be Okay  (the actress is Seo Yea Ji)

Moon Lia:

Thanks, I'm going to start Show Me Love right away. The cast is gorgeous!

they really are!! and hey, you picked a great time to start SML, because starting tomorrow (July 15th) the GrandTV Youtube Channel will be re-releasing the episodes for free, once a week (they were previously available for channel members exclusively). the episodes will probably be edited a little bit as well, because originally the editing was a bit messy around the last few episodes

also hello to everyone who joined!! you're all very welcome :D

mermysteries:
they really are!! and hey, you picked a great time to start SML, because starting tomorrow (July 15th) the GrandTV Youtube Channel will be re-releasing the episodes for free, once a week (they were previously available for channel members exclusively). the episodes will probably be edited a little bit as well, because originally the editing was a bit messy around the last few episodes

Wait. Do what?! YESSSS

But why while I'm in a slump T_T
*slump be gone please, I beg*

AthenaTheStorierX:

I can always watchparty it for people who don't have VIP.

ah that would be amazing! i'm sure more people would be interested too :)

AthenaTheStorierX:

Wait. Do what?! YESSSS

But why while I'm in a slump T_T
*slump be gone please, I beg*

YES!!! the first two episodes are out

and the slump is ruining my life too, i watched the first 3 episodes of couple of mirrors, loved it, but can't bring myself to continue!! i hate this

everyone,  i bring sad news

Fern Jeerawan, who played the role of Pipim from Be Mine, has left the project. a recast announcement should come soon, but this will delay the production. filming should start around august/september, but it will very likely be delayed. 

i'm very sad, because Be Mine is one of my most expected upcoming shows, and i'm also getting tired of getting attached to the actresses and they leaving the projects... of course they have their reasons and i don't blame them at all, i just can't happen feeling sad

mermysteries:
YES!!! the first two episodes are out! 

Thanks for the link! ^-^