Let's hope that's the case then!

zeesqueere:

Let's hope that's the case then!

*fingers crossed*

AthenaTheStorierX:

GMMTV made an announcement today that Gemini and Fourth will not be playing in 23.5 “due to changes in the storyline and characters.” So that rumor about an all GL story might actually be coming true *fingers crossed*

(But prepare for some pushback on social media and in the comment section. Just feel free to tell them that the same announcement said they’ll be featured together in a different upcoming drama)

WHAT??? THATS INCREDIBLE OMG

no hate to gemfourth at all, but having multiple sapphic couples in the first ever gmmtv gl is A HUGE DEAL.

and like, if there was a bl side couple, many fans would say they were the reason for the shows success. now, when 23.5 becomes a hit with only sapphic couples, there will be no denying the demand and popularity of thai gls.

the backlash from bl fans is certain, but i can ignore that

mermysteries:
the backlash from bl fans is certain, but i can ignore that

I'm finding the hypocrisy from a few users who will not be named kinda ironically hilarious actually. 

AthenaTheStorierX:

I'm finding the hypocrisy from a few users who will not be named kinda ironically hilarious actually. 

REALLY!! there are like, 50 bl shows you can watch on gmm right now, and the guys who are no longer in 23.5 will be getting a new series. WHAT ARE THEY COMPLAINING ABOUT. they wouldn't last a say being gl fans

mermysteries:

REALLY!! there are like, 50 bl shows you can watch on gmm right now, and the guys who are no longer in 23.5 will be getting a new series. WHAT ARE THEY COMPLAINING ABOUT. they wouldn't last a say being gl fans

so real ? 

GL Little Mermaid Retelling Webcomic is now in print!!

Title: The Sea In You by Jessi Sheron

I was reading this while it was releasing on Tapas (it's also on Webtoon), I am in love with the artwork and the couple is so adorable! (But there are some darker/mature themes that may not be suitable for everyone - and most certainly not if you are looking for a lighthearted read). It also features sign language use (I think I remember our human FL being a CODA)

kdoramalama:
Standalone music video starring Wang Laoji and Peng Jingxian.

Heartbreaking and beautiful. And I knew as soon as the letter said that she knew her first, that that wasn't the case. But ouch, maybe it would've been better if it was. Less regrets. Man, I wish this wasn't a standalone. That it will be one of those music video series. T_T

GMMTV finally remembered they were making this series. 

I am apologizing in advance for the person I will become when 23.5 airs. I will be the first person banned from the club, that's how sick of me y'all will get.

LOOK AT THEM, LOOK

SHE IS MY LOSER. 

AAAAAHHHHH 

SHE'S SO DOWN BAD.

Again, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

I think this will be the first airing GL drama this club will be live for (with the exception of the final few episodes of Show Me Love which most didnt have access to, and subtextual short-length GL Nv Er Hong). It’ll be interesting to see how this forum thread does. Will we be top of the forum activity due to our enthusiasm? Will we get a flood of new members? Im excited to find out!

glowinggayalien:
GMMTV finally remembered they were making this series. 

I am apologizing in advance for the person I will become when 23.5 airs. I will be the first person banned from the club, that's how sick of me y'all will get.

LOOK AT THEM, LOOK

SHE IS MY LOSER. 

AAAAAHHHHH 

SHE'S SO DOWN BAD.

Again, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

THEY ARE LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN I CANT BELIEVE THE TIME HAS COME!!!!  THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER IS MAKING ME MELT

i do hope we get to see ongsa with a beanie like in the trailer at some point too!!!!

AthenaTheStorierX:

I think this will be the first airing GL drama this club will be live for (with the exception of the final few episodes of Show Me Love which most didnt have access to, and subtextual short-length GL Nv Er Hong). It’ll be interesting to see how this forum thread does. Will we be top of the forum activity due to our enthusiasm? Will we get a flood of new members? Im excited to find out!

i promise to be here in every update to yell and be annoying!! and i do think we might get new members ???

I thought i was the only one living for the beanie look! Gimme gimme gimme

SCREAMING.

CRYING.

THROWING UP.