Joshikousei no Mudazukai is very nice especially the manga and yeah Lily has some yuri moments everyone says that she's a model and she's popular with girls

Don't mind me, I just wanna step in here and share this blessed thread: https://twitter.com/DouQi7s/status/1685385844771684353

AthenaTheStorierX:

Don't mind me, I just wanna step in here and share this blessed thread: https://twitter.com/DouQi7s/status/1685385844771684353

I LOVE THIS TEAM SO MUCH bless themm for everything they've given us😭 also I miss Legend of Yunze so muchhhh😭

anyone have any j-drama recommendations  but i've noticed there aren't that many especially new ones i've watched tsukuritai ona and i liked that one so far i would say transit girls was nice  and aka x pinku was nice too are there any with school life maybe or comedy or at least if not i wouldn't mind trying out some from other countries and i wouldn't mind if it's a bit sad just not too sad if you know what i mean

fanez17:

anyone have any j-drama recommendations  but i've noticed there aren't that many especially new ones i've watched tsukuritai ona and i liked that one so far i would say transit girls was nice  and aka x pinku was nice too are there any with school life maybe or comedy at least if not i wouldn't mind trying out some from other countries

Ahhh i'm so so ready for the tsukiritai ona sequel! And it's gonna be so long too! 

Love My Life was pretty good. That's not school life or comedy though.
Veils is gorgeous, but also not school life or comedy
Looks like you've already watched Until Rainbow Dawn.

Here are some Japanese GLs and/or titles with lesbian characters from my Plan-To-Watch List. Some are school life i know, i'm not sure about the comedy though (i crossed out the ones it looks like youve seen already, lol):
Blue
Futari Monologue
Kakera
Kotatso, Orange and Meow
My Fairy Ghost
Puberty Play
School Girl Complex
Yuriko, Dasvidaniya (but this one is proving impossible to find last I tried)
Kimi to, Tsuredure 
Ikinokotta 6-nin ni Yoru to
Chef wa Meitantei
The Cherry Orchard

Here are some non-Japanese school life and comedy GLs/Sapphic Titles i recommend though: 

Even If (school-life, not comedy)
Can I Kiss My Best Friend?
Girlfriend Project Day 1
Sui (not comedy)
Girls on Rela (an anthology of several stories. Despite being Chinese, it is not censored, on behalf of technically being an ad for a lesbian dating app)

*sigh* I'm missing the days when my phone was blowing up with notifications from Be Mine and SKIU. T_T

fanez17:

anyone have any j-drama recommendations  but i've noticed there aren't that many especially new ones i've watched tsukuritai ona and i liked that one so far i would say transit girls was nice  and aka x pinku was nice too are there any with school life maybe or comedy or at least if not i wouldn't mind trying out some from other countries and i wouldn't mind if it's a bit sad just not too sad if you know what i mean

AthenaTheStorierX:
Ahhh i'm so so ready for the tsukiritai ona sequel! And it's gonna be so long too!

Love My Life was pretty good. That's not school life or comedy though.
Veils is gorgeous, but also not school life or comedy
Looks like you've already watched Until Rainbow Dawn.

Here are some Japanese GLs and/or titles with lesbian characters from my Plan-To-Watch List. Some are school life i know, i'm not sure about the comedy though (i crossed out the ones it looks like youve seen already, lol):
Blue
Futari Monologue
Kakera
Kotatso, Orange and Meow
My Fairy Ghost
Puberty Play
School Girl Complex
Yuriko, Dasvidaniya (but this one is proving impossible to find last I tried)
Kimi to, Tsuredure
Ikinokotta 6-nin ni Yoru to
Chef wa Meitantei
The Cherry Orchard

I would also like to add some other school age/life suggestions to the list:

Unlock Your Heart - It's not a comedy but it's not dark by any means.

Devotion to Cinema - This is for sure a comedy. It pretty campy and a fun watch.

Kanojo no Kuchidzuke Kansensuru Libido (2022) - It's not a comedy either, but it's cute and they will be filming more parts.

BUT NEVER WATCH ALBINO (2016) this movie is so hard to watch and practically traumatized me. It is very heavy and sad and I HIGHLY recommend never watching it.

Thanks i'll check them out i also watched cherry orchard recently i liked that one too

fanez17:

As I posted: Joshi Kousei no Mudazukai , it has a sapphic character and some moments. It is school comedy, but not exactly GL. 

Boku wa Mari no Naka (psychological drama with lesbian character)
Kanojo no Kuchidzuke Kansensuru Libido
Love My Life (very good movie)
Mistress - Onnatachi no Himitsu (multiple mains and one of them is lesbian)
My Fairy Ghost (minidrama, but nice)
Soshite, Yuriko wa Hitori ni Natta (school horror GL drama, very good)

kardasx:

As I posted: Joshi Kousei no Mudazukai , it has a sapphic character and some moments. It is school comedy, but not exactly GL. 

Boku wa Mari no Naka (psychological drama with lesbian character)
Kanojo no Kuchidzuke Kansensuru Libido
Love My Life (very good movie)
Mistress - Onnatachi no Himitsu (multiple mains and one of them is lesbian)
My Fairy Ghost (minidrama, but nice)
Soshite, Yuriko wa Hitori ni Natta (school horror GL drama, very good)

joshi kousei was good i've watched the drama and im also reading the manga also i've watched mari no naka and  soshite yuriko i liked mari but yuriko not as much but i'll try Love my life since everyone here recommended it also thanks for the recommendations

AthenaTheStorierX:

*sigh* I'm missing the days when my phone was blowing up with notifications from Be Mine and SKIU. T_T

Me too T_T and be mine is going to start filming in October I guess so nothing till then about it I guess😭😭
 fanez17:

joshi kousei was good i've watched the drama and im also reading the manga also i've watched mari no naka and  soshite yuriko i liked mari but yuriko not as much but i'll try Love my life since everyone here recommended it also thanks for the recommendations

Ahh... yeah, I see... I forgot, that you commented on Joshi Kousei before. :D I also liked its anime adaptation, maybe even a bit more than drama. :)  

One other school drama, that I liked is IS - Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei, it is Lgbt+ drama, but not GL.But it made me think... 

Could intersex person, who looks like a woman and identifies as one and dates with another woman, be considered a sapphic character? (it is not related to that drama) :)

If they identify as a woman/lesbian, or identify as sapphic or in a sapphic relationship, then most definitely.

kardasx:

Ahh... yeah, I see... I forgot, that you commented on Joshi Kousei before. :D I also liked its anime adaptation, maybe even a bit more than drama. :)  

One other school drama, that I liked is IS - Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei, it is Lgbt+ drama, but not GL.But it made me think... 

Could intersex person, who looks like a woman and identifies as one and dates with another woman, be considered a sapphic character? (it is not related to that drama) :)

i see it's kinda like aka x pinku where the main character is transgender thanks i'll check it out

Just an FYI if anyone is up to it, alot of lesbian/sapphic/GL titles on here have "Lesbian Character" tagged. If y'all have the time, please go in and edit those tags to  be "Lesbian Female Lead" or "Lesbian Supporting Character" etc. We're trying to clean up the tags to be more specific.

Just go to the drama's page, click "edit this page" in the upper right, and click genres.
Then explain which character(s) it is that is/are the lesbian(s) in the textbox at the bottom.

If you're on the mobile browser site, go down to "edit cast" and then click "genres and tags" and do the same thing.

Please and thank you!