chiha:
The is for html (not on forums)

I swear it used to be? I used it in here once, didn't I?

AthenaTheStorierX:

I swear it used to be? I used it in here once, didn't I?

Nope, it's never been an option on forums. Unless it appeared (and disappeared) suddenly like the emojis did xD

AthenaTheStorierX:
And if don't know where to find the image on the internet, use sites like https://postimages.org/ to upload the image and copy the "direct link" url.

i didnt know about that!! thanks Athena <3

mermysteries:
i didnt know about that!! thanks Athena <3

I didn't know about it before I started contributing to MDL. A staff member had to tell me it existed. It's so helpful across MDL and other sites.

AthenaTheStorierX:

I didn't know about it before I started contributing to MDL. A staff member had to tell me it existed. It's so helpful across MDL and other sites.

it really is! now you pass on the wisdom

Cool. I got it! Thank you Guys:))

AthenaTheStorierX:

And if don't know where to find the image on the internet, use sites like https://postimages.org/ to upload the image and copy the "direct link" url.

Now I'm going to be annoying 😁

Summer:

Now I'm going to be annoying 😁

not annoying at all!!!! keep going!!!

ongsa is a baby, i love her 🥹🥹🥹

And if you want to do multiple pictures side-by-side: Click the little table (2x2 square) icon, choose your size, click inside a cell, and then add the picture.

They started filming for Love Senior!!

They're already on Q2 (whatever that means)

(From the Love Senior Twitter account.)

For Thai dramas, Q means Queue. As in which set/day of filming they are on. So Q2 means theyre on their second day of filming.

Summer:

Cool. I got it! Thank you Guys:))

THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL *crying emoji*

AthenaTheStorierX:

For Thai dramas, Q means Queue. As in which set/day of filming they are on. So Q2 means theyre on their second day of filming.

Oh got it. I looked it up before, but I got a couple different answers so I wasn’t sure. Thanks for letting me know. 

glowinggayalien:

Oh got it. I looked it up before, but I got a couple different answers so I wasn’t sure. Thanks for letting me know. 

Yea, theres also Q1-4, which means what quarter of the year the drama is anticipated to air, most often used in reference to kdramas.

Just found out Silvy and Mint are together! Look at how cute they are!