Mumu2122:

Joining, 

Welcome!! ^-^ We're glad to have you!

This week's short film is:
(more information on the activity here).

Chalna: Enough Time To Fall In Love
(Korea, 2019, 15m)

Where to Watch: YouTube

Discussion Post: AthenaTheStorierX
Next Voting: Click Here

*Fun fact: This is from the same producer/director as "She Makes My Heart Flutter"

Don't forget to vote on your fav Sapphic couples and characters here.

I haven't been really watching much lately, but here's my GL update for y'all.

Short film Even If (on GagaOOlala) is wonderful and emotional and I recommend.

Novel "Devil Wears Tartan" by Katia Rose is a fairly decent read. Very character-driven, and thus character growth-focused. It wasn't bad, just felt like it was missing a spark. Will be writing a review in the next few days if any of y'all wanna read it? Anyways: Enemies to Lovers, Rivals to Lovers, Forced Proximity, chasing dreams, mental health and insecurity, and on the New Adult rating side (i can't rate spiciness guys, sorry, that's not my forte). Reminds of Bring It On (movies), Red White and Royal Blue (book), and possibly Georgie All Along (book, which i haven't finished yet).

We might be getting a wlw side couple in La Pluie, guys. Or at least an unrequited lesbian crush. The hints and tropes are all there. I find the characters by themselves on the annoying side, but if this actually winds up happening I'm gonna go feral (in the best way).

Does anyone follow Aria Velz on Tiktok? I absolutely LOVE her content. As well as her WLW tv/film resources and lists.  ( I would link her profile, but I don't know how to keep tiktok from sharing MY profile along with it *pointed glare*)

Happy Pride Month Y'all!! How has June been treating y'all? 

AthenaTheStorierX:
We might be getting a wlw side couple in La Pluie, guys. Or at least an unrequited lesbian crush. The hints and tropes are all there.

I thought I was seeing things! I'm glad that you caught the vibes there too.

AthenaTheStorierX:
Novel "Devil Wears Tartan" by Katia Rose is a fairly decent read.

If you like to read, you can maybe check the book I am writing now... there is also a lesbian romance in it. :) But the story might be not for everyone... it is a fantasy adventure in another world. Main heroine Kim Ra On is summoned to another world where she meets some friends... including Monna and Samantha and except the adventure, there are also GL parts (quite sweet romance... I would say). :) GL starts from chapter 5, part 1 (in case you would want to read only that) It is possible to read it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/335105774-arzia-chronicles-lost-kingdom-5-9 (it might still contain some typos). The book is a part of longer series, but can be also read as standalone (only some parts would not make sense).The book is not finished yet, but one romance already is.

AthenaTheStorierX:

This week's short film is:
(more information on the activity here).

Chalna: Enough Time To Fall In Love
(Korea, 2019, 15m)

Where to Watch: YouTube

Discussion Post: AthenaTheStorierX
Next Voting: Click Here

*Fun fact: This is from the same producer/director as "She Makes My Heart Flutter"

Don't forget to vote on your fav Sapphic couples and characters here.

Discussion Post and Voting List are now live everybody!

Drumroll please!!!

Pinoy BL-GL series "A Story To Remember" has finally released a premier date of Jun 23rd after a long time spent on ice due to covid and company re-branding.

23.5 appears to have started fitting as well. (Source) Once this is done, workshopping and filming should come in quick succession.

And here's some InkPa cuteness from Our Skyy 2 (pictures not mine)

*Incomprehensible squeals of happiness*

WE'RE GETTING A SEASON 2: CONFIRMED

2024. And 20 episodes!!!

https://www.nhk.jp/p/tsukutabe/ts/5NX1QRN3VM/
https://mydramalist.com/753989-tsukuritai-onna-to-tabetai-onna-season-2

If y'all aint watched season 1 yet, y'all best fix that. 

I just started reading the manga and I had no idea there was a series. Thanks for sharing!

AthenaTheStorierX:
here's some InkPa cuteness from Our Skyy 2 (pictures not mine

They are so freaking adorable.

AthenaTheStorierX:

23.5 appears to have started fitting as well. (Source) Once this is done, workshopping and filming should come in quick succession.

Workshop tomorrow or day after..they should post pics of fitting atleast of milklove. And yea also viewjune are in 23.5!!!

Thankyou athena for saying there's wlw couple maybe in la pluie..it just gave me that final push and I'm going to watch it real soon holding everything 

Where can i watch this?
 AthenaTheStorierX:

Drumroll please!!!

Pinoy BL-GL series "A Story To Remember" has finally released a premier date of Jun 23rd after a long time spent on ice due to covid and company re-branding.

Summer2305:
Where can i watch this?

YouTube! https://youtu.be/NH0F_t5wR7I

H'our Channel has announced a movie sequel to You Are The Cream In My Coffee