AthenaTheStorierX:

Instead of doing these weekly watch challenges, did we wanna reduce it to one a month?
And/or do a weekly spotlight instead? Where we spotlight a favorite sapphic movie/show/storyline/character?

i think it might be a good idea! i always make sure to vote, but i'm kinda running out of movie suggestions. and i still have to catch up, but it's been kinda hard for me to focus lately for some reason. i would be really sad if we stopped doing the group watches though, so i believe once a month is a good compromise!

AthenaTheStorierX:

Have I mentioned how much joy it brings me when these randomly show up in my "Recent Lists" bar on my profile when people go and vote on them? Because it makes me very happy ^-^

i love voting in these, i always come back to update my rankings!! especially the upcoming sapphic stories, bc there are so many exciting ones being announced

AthenaTheStorierX:
Short film Veils is currently free officially on the Brillia ShortShorts Theater Online (but you have to register) and will be there until September 27th: https://sst-online.jp/theater/13855/

did anyone manage to find out how to register there?? ?

Alex:

did anyone manage to find out how to register there?? ?

I somehow managed to register through facebook, but I don't know any Japanese, so I copied some words from the register form as my name xd
I was happy because it worked so I clicked play and then ??

I will try using a proton vpn, because there is japan as a location if I remember correctly, but who knows maybe it won't work :/
If it will work I hope it has an english subs, otherwise, I'm doomed xdd

Lamaclon:

I somehow managed to register through facebook, but I don't know any Japanese, so I copied some words from the register form as my name xd
I was happy because it worked so I clicked play and then ??

I will try using a proton vpn, because there is japan as a location if I remember correctly, but who knows maybe it won't work :/
If it will work I hope it has an english subs, otherwise, I'm doomed xdd

ok it works just fine, unfortunately without subs

Lamaclon:

Was wondering if that was gonna be the case with how heavily the website is catered to Japan’s residents.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Was wondering if that was gonna be the case with how heavily the website is catered to Japan’s residents.

yeah, there was no option for changing the language, so I thought it would end like that ㅜ-ㅜ

I will wait until it will be uploaded somewhere with subs, there is no other option for me ig xd
I finally got some vpn thanks to this xd

Lamaclon:

ah that would be the end for me too, plus i don't even have facebook so i probably wouldn't get that far at all xD

Lamaclon:
I will wait until it will be uploaded somewhere with subs

the waiting continues then. or i'll just hope that gagaoolala makes it available to watch for non-vip members too.

Alex:
the waiting continues then. or i'll just hope that gagaoolala makes it available to watch for non-vip members too.

I can always watchparty it for people who don't have VIP.

Alex:

ah that would be the end for me too, plus i don't even have facebook so i probably wouldn't get that far at all xD

well the truth is I have both fb and twitter but twitter is just too precious to me, so I chose facebook because well I never used it (more like idk how to use it xd), got it only because of messenger which I don't use anymore
I feel like the only sns I use now are MDL, twitter and Instagram (not using much anymore xd)

I would love to be a member of this club :)

childofsappho:

And we would love to have you! Welcome ^-^

childofsappho:

welcome welcome ^^