This cant be added to MDL because the two ad films that make it up are too short. But if any of yall are into the thinly veiled Chinese censored GL ad short films, i recommend this one ?

https://youtu.be/7pNFvvVrgGk

Chinese mini movies are cute. I so wish these to be long series and not censored (at least 1 kiss they could have) :) Some of these are also ads, so it seems to be possible to add them. The question is whether it is okay to have short ads in database..

Help, I Accidentally Stole My Shixiong's Crush!
https://youtu.be/mmUBviGtIJ4

The Little Disciple and Her Beautiful Shifu (ad)
https://youtu.be/Te7vHF2c5U0

The Fox Spirit and the Little Priest
https://youtu.be/MH8TBTG78Qs

Ads are allowed as long as they tell a clear story and are over 5minutes long (new rule, so you will see some shorter ones around the database).

there’s actually a custom list (historical) largely composed of such ad films on the fron page ;)

chiha:

Mila, check out Transit Girls. Many viewers pointed out that it's "basically Citrus" :)

Sorry I didn't notice this earlier! Tysm for your rec. <3

Okay okay, I caught up with all the posts now. Glad to see a lot of new people joining! You are all so cute, I swear <3. I got my eye on some short series both Korean and Thai I think, but I just watched this cute Filipino movie  Billie and Emma . It does cover other issues, like teenage pregnancy and sexuality in a catholic community, but overall is wholesome and worth the watch. Not sure where I found it from ( might be one of your recs here or idk), but it was cute for a light evening movie. I am into watching movies a lot again ( no particular country). So hit me up with recs of GL ones! Especially if they have pretty covers cause I am doing @Rien's color challenge too, hehe. 2 in 1, I'm always proactive! 

Since some of y'all are looking for short films and stuff, check this out. i watch a lot of these but when i do they are either not on MDL or its been too many years and i don't have energy to submit titles so they don't make it to my watchlist

chiha:

Since some of y'all are looking for short films and stuff, check this out. i watch a lot of these but when i do they are either not on MDL or its been too many years and i don't have energy to submit titles so they don't make it to my watchlist

Douqi my beloved! /jk
Great link! I'm gonna go link it on the first page as well ^-^

I'll see about submitting any missing ones as I go through and watch during my next GL/romance mood.

Mila Kim:

Okay okay, I caught up with all the posts now. Glad to see a lot of new people joining! You are all so cute, I swear <3. I got my eye on some short series both Korean and Thai I think, but I just watched this cute Filipino movie  Billie and Emma . It does cover other issues, like teenage pregnancy and sexuality in a catholic community, but overall is wholesome and worth the watch. Not sure where I found it from ( might be one of your recs here or idk), but it was cute for a light evening movie. I am into watching movies a lot again ( no particular country). So hit me up with recs of GL ones! Especially if they have pretty covers cause I am doing @Rien's color challenge too, hehe. 2 in 1, I'm always proactive! 

Spring fragrance of the first flower⭐

Summer: love songs pae jai

Autumn: Graduation, Present + Propose

Winter: Moonlit winter⭐

Blush: Gap/ am i the only one with butterflies, ride or die⭐ (idk what colour it really is, def 18+ ?)

Rainy day: The Girls on Rela

Dark/black: The handmaiden⭐ (this one's a no brainer)

Light/white 23.5 (wait for it!)

Yellow: the L bang⭐

Orange: embrace (could work? Like i feel it's more yellow), boss in love

Red: Wrath of desire⭐ (18+ warning, i don't normally do this, but yeah i really felt this one's a 18+)

pink ≥75°C

Blue Blue (yeah, it's a movie), perfect one night stand

Green: Sleep with me (could be green or yellow idk)

Purple: Dear Uranus (there's a purple rose too!), love my life

Brown Tsukuritai Onna to Tabetai Onna⭐ (rec from friends feed, genuinely looks good), pragma

gray: Alice crack of season

B&w: Chasing sunset (not a fav, but it's a thoughtful one)

Multicolour: pearl next door⭐

⭐= Good ones

I was feeling helpful and interested in the colour challenge so ^ here's a list to complete entire challenge with just gl recs . Some are from the top of my head, some i had to hunt for. I'm only missing autumn and rainy day

AthenaTheStorierX:

Douqi my beloved! /jk
Great link! I'm gonna go link it on the first page as well ^-^

I'll see about submitting any missing ones as I go through and watch during my next GL/romance mood.

Ahhh, y'all are saviours of mdl istg

chiha:
here's a list to complete entire challenge with just gl recs .

I LOVE IT!! XD

AthenaTheStorierX:

I LOVE IT!! XD

Dude how'd you quote just a small part of the text. One user taught me how but he was on Firefox. Are you on a different browser or on chrome *teach meh!*

My favorite part of Tuesdays (yes, I know it's wednesday now) is the episode releases for the GL Webcomic "Night Owls and Summer Skies" (It's on Webtoon and based on a book which is for purchase and was originally published on Wattpad)

Edit: If any of y'all wanna talk GL webcomics, I'm your girl! I have a few recs, a few promising TBRs, and plenty of room for new recs. ;)

chiha:

Dude how'd you quote just a small part of the text. One user taught me how but he was on Firefox. Are you on a different browser or on chrome *teach meh!*

I'm on chrome. Highlight the text like you would if you were going to right click on it (but don't actually right click), then you will see a little quote button.

AthenaTheStorierX:

My favorite part of Tuesdays (yes, I know it's wednesday now) is the episode releases for the GL Webcomic "Night Owls and Summer Skies" (It's on Webtoon and based on a book which is for purchase and was originally published on Wattpad)

That author writes the cutest stuff! I read most of them before they were behind the pay wall but now most of them are. But legit worth it (alas I think Wattpad also stopped the watch ads for coins feature, but still they were cuteee)