dramas_nocturnal:
One question: are any of you guys interested in GLs from other countries other than MDL-listed countries? Maybe Indian, Nepali or Brazilian GL? Coz I've watched some good ones.

For sure! I'll get behind any GL! :D

dramas_nocturnal:
One question: are any of you guys interested in GLs from other countries other than MDL-listed countries? Maybe Indian, Nepali or Brazilian GL? Coz I've watched some good ones.

Please recommend . We accept all GL's without prejudice :D 

Stash:
I've been looking for a space about gls, found about this from from the comments section of lucky my love. I would like to join (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

welcome welcome! you've come to the right place :D

dramas_nocturnal:

ABSOLUTELY!!

for Indian GLs, I loved "Badhaai Do" and "How I Felt When I saw That Girl", i loved both a lot! they're both on Netflix, at least where I love

for Brazilian shows i have to recommend Stupid Wife!! it's on youtube, with 2 full season + special short seasons. i have a HUGE GIGANTIC crush on both actresses, and the love scenes are the absolutely best i've ever seen.

there's another Brazilian webseries I haven't watched yet, name The Signs of My Ex-Girlfriends! it's also on youtube and the premise seems really fun

i haven't watched any Nepali gls yet though, so if anyone has recs!! :D

ZhouYanRan:

I feel like I need to look through all the previous posts of our club, because I have a feeling I've missed a lot of GL content out there. Why is it so hard to find and not promoted more? Now I need to watch Lei&Mar  and Girlfriend Project and probably more...

We have voting lists on the first page of the club that get updated regularly with member favorites as we find new GLs and sapphic characters. A few posts down under those (under resources) are also comprehensive member-managed lists of sapphic stories.

dramas_nocturnal:

I think we need to just occasionally update any GL that we come upon online, in case anyone happens to miss it or forget about it. I'm sure there are a few that's still hidden somewhere, waiting to be shared.

Yes! Absolutely. And you’re welcome to share any finds here! ^-^

I feel soo good that I have joined this club even though my contribution in here is nothing but I am always grateful for all other who are posting about all the good stuff. 

Thank you all for you contribution. You guys are awesome. 

xyz7:

I feel soo good that I have joined this club even though my contribution in here is nothing but I am always grateful for all other who are posting about all the good stuff. 

Thank you all for you contribution. You guys are awesome. 

every contribution is important, however "small"!! im also very happy we could create this safe space to share news and feelings!! and you're also awesome <3

mermysteries:

welcome welcome! you've come to the right place :D

ABSOLUTELY!!

for Indian GLs, I loved "Badhaai Do" and "How I Felt When I saw That Girl", i loved both a lot! they're both on Netflix, at least where I love

for Brazilian shows i have to recommend Stupid Wife!! it's on youtube, with 2 full season + special short seasons. i have a HUGE GIGANTIC crush on both actresses, and the love scenes are the absolutely best i've ever seen.

there's another Brazilian webseries I haven't watched yet, name The Signs of My Ex-Girlfriends! it's also on youtube and the premise seems really fun

i haven't watched any Nepali gls yet though, so if anyone has recs!! :D

Thanks for sharing, I have a Nepalis gl rep, it's Just Another love story, it's messy but cute  and adorable so go see it  it's available with eng subs on youtube.

You can watch Neverland an Indian gl series which is available on youtube , has heavier tone though. Another rec is "the other love story" on youtube as well.

And I did love to recommend a short film called Dear June on youtube and yall should really watch it  the story was unique and cute.

Tell me if you need the links if you can't find them.

Matriception:
Thanks for sharing, I have a Nepalis gl rep, it's Just Another love story, it's messy but cute  and adorable so go see it  it's available with eng subs on youtube.

You can watch Neverland an Indian gl series which is available on youtube , has heavier tone though. Another rec is "the other love story" on youtube as well.

And I did love to recommend a short film called Dear June on youtube and yall should really watch it  the story was unique and cute.

Tell me if you need the links if you can't find them.

wow you really came through with the recs!! will look all of them up :D

Indian and  Nepali Gls ... Thank you for telling. I have seen Badhai Do but I think I should watch it again but my exams are heading...🥲😅

mermysteries:

Yasss, Stupid Wife is a phenomenal GL series. It was huge when it was released, especially for those who follow or used to be in the ‘Camren’ fandom. If you haven't seen it, you should. It would be such a waste to miss this one. 

You can also watch The Stripper and The Bride's Best Friend produced by the same production.

I'll be sharing some more later when I remember the titles. There are some that I've watched years ago. 

mermysteries:
I have a Nepalis gl rep, it's Just Another love story, it's messy but cute  and adorable so go see it  it's available with eng subs on youtube.

I recommend Just Another Love Story as well. It was my first time watching Nepali GL, and it's surprisingly good.

I'd like to join. I'd love to see GL's dominating the world in the near future <3

christinip:
I'd like to join.

Welcome welcome! 

christinip:
I'd love to see GL's dominating the world in near future <3

We're agreed on that front I guess! :D <3

christinip:
I'd like to join. I'd love to see GL's dominating the world in near future <3

welcome!! and the revolution is starting!!

I'm #TeamGirlsInGlasses. I know Gyoza's got Manaow, but has Thida got any love interest? Because she's cute, smart and a good friend - totally a girlfriend material 😍